Who said it? Trump or Jesus

• Banned
My score:

Trump or Jesus?
You got 100% correct. You can tell Donald Trump and Jesus apart. That's reassuring, because they are nothing alike.

Jesus is a dark skinned foreigner, trump wouldn't let him into the country.

And Jesus would spend what seemed like an eternity trying to fit trump through the eye of a needle.

And Jesus would spend what seemed like an eternity trying to fit trump through the eye of a needle.

Show me a picture of Jesus as a dark skinned foreigner.

Another one that misrepresents the eye of the needle meaning.

My score:

Trump or Jesus?
You got 100% correct. You can tell Donald Trump and Jesus apart. That's reassuring, because they are nothing alike.

How many of you Liberals believe Jesus, someone that thought giving should come from the heart, believe His words about helping others meant it was OK for the government to force it from those they government thinks has too much?

My score:

Trump or Jesus?

How many of you Liberals believe Jesus, someone that thought giving should come from the heart, believe His words about helping others meant it was OK for the government to force it from those they government thinks has too much?

If that were true, then Mr. Trump would have no problem releasing his tax returns.

My score:

Trump or Jesus?

If that were true, then Mr. Trump would have no problem releasing his tax returns.

Those two have nothing to do with each other.

I'm still waiting on Obama's college records to prove what he claims.

No you're right, he was probably a white local.

Where did I say he was any specific color?

Relax, I'm just treading on you.

I didn't know cameras were around 2000 years ago.
"...the eye of the needle, a small door fixed in a gate and opened after dark. To pass through, the camel must be unloaded. Hence the difficulty of the rich man. He must be unloaded, and hence the proverb, common in the East. In Palestine the "camel"; in the Babylonian Talmud it is the elephant".

Bullshit. You made a claim that was false and when called on it, aren't man enough to admit it.

Bullshit. You made a claim that was false and when called on it, aren't man enough to admit it.

:bye1: Relax Forrest. Do some research on races and the middle east 2,000 years ago. See how easy.

I didn't know cameras were around 2000 years ago.
"...the eye of the needle, a small door fixed in a gate and opened after dark. To pass through, the camel must be unloaded. Hence the difficulty of the rich man. He must be unloaded, and hence the proverb, common in the East. In Palestine the "camel"; in the Babylonian Talmud it is the elephant".

The teachings where Jesus used the eye of the needle didn't address having money as being a problem. It addressed what having money had the POTENTIAL of doing when it came to where people focused their attention and how riches could draw them away from God.

Forum List

Back