I love Trump more than ever... WHY?

Do any of you MAGA cultural warriors support the notion that Jesus is endeared to Ssint Death-Ninja and and the bulk of MAGA just exactly like him?

Do you support Saint Deathninha’s message as follows?

Death-Ninja in #759 24.01.04 wrote: Observe following linked article, in it observe the raw violent political hatred the fascist democrat capital police unleashed upon decent Americans protesting the theft of the 2020 election, and ask yourselves a question, have you ever seen such monstrous •¥¥• dthnnj.24.01.04 #759
You're asking me if the election was stolen? Of course it was.

Do any of you MAGA cultural warriors support the notion that Jesus is endeared to Ssint Death-Ninja and and the bulk of MAGA just exactly like him?

So

I guess you don't think people suffer w hen they are accused by thugs and criminals

of having broken some law that doesn't even exist?

You have serious issues. Get help.

every trick you pull has empowered him you idiot..........................lololol

indict him again please...lolol.............you people are so fucking stupid
Yes, it's unbelievable that people can be so gullible/stupid to believe lying cnn... sued successfully for lying cnn

What actions of Trump while he was president show that he cares for "the little guy"?
We got a check from him!
Trump, unlike all previous presidents, had them put his name on the checks.
An inside look at how Donald Trump's name came to appear on stimulus checks

In the end, "President Donald J. Trump" appeared below the words "Economic Impact Payment" on the memo line of the final version of the checks, which were sent to 35 million Americans.

Well, someone once had an experience with Jesus. I wish I could recall the details exactly but it looks He said something to this person along the lines of

"Suffering endears men to me."

Trump must be HIGHLY endeared to Jesus.. Trump and his followers.

And according to polls, he has many of those.

I empathize more with Trump now than I ever did before. That's because I have been through similar things as what he is going through... being accused of fake crimes / sins he didn't commit, being thought of as bad when you're trying to avoid bad

In other words, being the victim of lawless loser perverts bound for Hell

Well, someone once had an experience with Jesus. I wish I could recall the details exactly but it looks He said something to this person along the lines of

"Suffering endears men to me."

Trump must be HIGHLY endeared to Jesus.. Trump and his followers.

And according to polls, he has many of those.

I empathize more with Trump now than I ever did before. That's because I have been through similar things as what he is going through... being accused of fake crimes / sins he didn't commit, being thought of as bad when you're trying to avoid bad

In other words, being the victim of lawless loser perverts bound for Hell

Now you make sense.

Who the hell are the leftists to say what someone's motives are?

"I will be attending the the (sic) Federal Appeals Court Arguments on Presidential Immunity in Washington, D.C., on Tuesday," Trump began. "Of course I was entitled, as President of the United States and Commander in Chief, to Immunity. I wasn’t campaigning, the Election was long over. I was looking for voter fraud, and finding it, which is my obligation to do, and otherwise running running (sic) our Country."

Pressuring Pence to declare PENCE/djt the winner based on the fake electors scheme drawn up by John Eastman is not finding voter fraud.

You guys are nuts. He is exactly the candidate you deserve.

Yep, he is what we deserve--- we, meaning the hard working Americans who, sadly, support the deep state but want to STOP doing so... meaning it would be nice if that beast dropped dead

I guess u could say we also deserve someone who is not very saintly. After all, we Americans aren't too saintly, are we? So, yeh, Trump is the perfect one for us. He appears to have repented of his sexual sins... Hey, just like a lot of Americans, esp the older ones who have learned, sometimes the absolute hardest of hard ways that sex has BIG consequences...

So again, he looks like the perfect president for us: someone who can relate to our own struggles because they are/were his.... and then there's the fact that he cares more about OUR country than he does about helping other anti-America, sicko countries at OUR expense..

yep, he's the best candidate as the polls say

Yep, he is what we deserve--- we, meaning the hard working Americans who, sadly, support the deep state but want to STOP doing so... meaning it would be nice if that beast dropped dead

I guess u could say we also deserve someone who is not very saintly. After all, we Americans aren't too saintly, are we? So, yeh, Trump is the perfect one for us. He appears to have repented of his sexual sins... Hey, just like a lot of Americans, esp the older ones who have learned, sometimes the absolute hardest of hard ways that sex has BIG consequences...

So again, he looks like the perfect president for us: someone who can relate to our own struggles because they are/were his.... and then there's the fact that he cares more about OUR country than he does about helping other anti-America, sicko countries at OUR expense..

yep, he's the best candidate as the polls say
No one understand your struggles more than a draft dodging, liberal, wealthy born celebrity who bought his way into Fordham University, then bought a transfer to U Penn with a building donation, then used his father’s money for real estate transactions compiling a business career of bankruptcies, lawsuits, stiffed suppliers, and super smart tax dodging while he cheated on 3 wives, was convicted of sexual assault, and then tried to stay in power as president after clearly losing because he didn’t like the results and was able to convince less than intelligent folks that they were cheated? How could you ever pass up on that hero of the average American?

No one understand your struggles more than a draft dodging, liberal, wealthy born celebrity who bought his way into Fordham University, then bought a transfer to U Penn with a building donation, then used his father’s money for real estate transactions compiling a business career of bankruptcies, lawsuits, stiffed suppliers, and super smart tax dodging while he cheated on 3 wives, was convicted of sexual assault, and then tried to stay in power as president after clearly losing because he didn’t like the results and was able to convince less than intelligent folks that they were cheated? How could you ever pass up on that hero of the average American?
You've got chronic TDS, kid. Get out of the house, take a walk.

Forum List

Back