I love Trump more than ever... WHY?

Only people of a certain age have a right to continue living
Take it up with the US Constitution if you donā€™t like it. But you can add that to all your other lost causes

You were not a person at the moment you were conceived, were you? Your mother may have considered you a person about six weeks after sex when she found out. That is her prerogative, most times based upon a religious belief system that works for her.

But your mama ainā€™t every woman in a free society like the United States of America

Take it up with the US Constitution if you donā€™t like it. But you can add that to all your other lost causes

You were not a person at the moment you were conceived, were you? Your mother may have considered you a person about six weeks after sex when she found out. That is her prerogative, most times based upon a religious belief system that works for her.

But your mama ainā€™t every woman in a free society like the United States of America
Me?

I trust the science

+

Trump can't read and has a poor education. He speaks on a 4th grade level . He's been compensating his whole life being a tacky, gold plated bully. As a man he is totally inadequate.
Right. An Ivy League economics degree and he 'can't read' and has a poor education. lol.

I did. The 14th Amendment is against discrimination

Then there's the Declaration that tells us that we are all created equal

You were responding to this: ā€¦..

You were not a person at the moment you were conceived, were you? Your mother may have considered you a person about six weeks after sex when she found out. That is her prerogative, most times based upon a religious belief system that works for her. ā€¢Ā„ā€¢ But your mama ainā€™t every woman in a free society like the United States of America​
ā€¦ā€¦by saying you trust the science.

So ā€œWhere is the science that says your mother is every woman in Americaā€

I love Trump more than ever... WHY?

nfbw 24012 Viltmt00067

Last edited:
You were responding to this: ā€¦..

You were not a person at the moment you were conceived, were you? Your mother may have considered you a person about six weeks after sex when she found out. That is her prerogative, most times based upon a religious belief system that works for her. ā€¢Ā„ā€¢ But your mama ainā€™t every woman in a free society like the United States of America​
ā€¦ā€¦by saying you trust the science.

So ā€œWhere is the science that says your mother is every woman in Americaā€
typical liberal "logic" so called :auiqs.jpg:

maybe you should comment on something I myself said rather than what some other poster said

sheez

Forum List

Back