I love Trump more than ever... WHY?

Well, someone once had an experience with Jesus. I wish I could recall the details exactly but it looks He said something to this person along the lines of

"Suffering endears men to me."

Trump must be HIGHLY endeared to Jesus.. Trump and his followers.

And according to polls, he has many of those.

I empathize more with Trump now than I ever did before. That's because I have been through similar things as what he is going through... being accused of fake crimes / sins he didn't commit, being thought of as bad when you're trying to avoid bad

In other words, being the victim of lawless loser perverts bound for Hell
Crooked Donald brought all his problems down on himself.

He and his followers are also hypocrites, and Jesus spoke against hypocrites more than any other kind of person.

See if this Psalm reminds you of anyone:

Why do you boast of evil, you mighty hero?
Why do you boast all day long,
you who are a disgrace in the eyes of God?

You who practice deceit,
your tongue plots destruction;
it is like a sharpened razor.
You love evil rather than good,
falsehood rather than speaking the truth.
You love every harmful word,
you deceitful tongue!

Surely God will bring you down to everlasting ruin:
He will snatch you up and pluck you from your tent;
he will uproot you from the land of the living.

The righteous will see and fear;
they will laugh at you, saying,

“Here now is the man
who did not make God his stronghold
but trusted in his great wealth
and grew strong by destroying others!”

NotfooledbyW Jan2024 Viltmt00019: Saint Mashmont says the nature of human beings is they get fat, lazy, and forget God. They fall into a moral abyss. The majority of American have forgotten God. Siltmt00019 mshmnt

Why does individual liberty and freedom of conscience disturb you Saint Mashmont to the point where you want America to become a government run Catholic boot camp for fat, lazy, and all those Americans who have forgotten or never known Catholic superstitions assigned to a rational human being’s instinctually corroborated with a sense of love/beauty concept of god?

Viltmt00047 to Siltmt00019

Crooked Donald brought all his problems down on himself.

He and his followers are also hypocrites, and Jesus spoke against hypocrites more than any other kind of person.
You mean hypocrites who claim to value human life (Ukraine citizens... )

but then advocate torturing, dismembering and murdering helpless unborn children who had the audacity to exist in a woman's womb after she CHOSE to have sex...?

No one understand your struggles more than a draft dodging, liberal, wealthy born celebrity who bought his way into Fordham University, then bought a transfer to U Penn with a building donation, then used his father’s money for real estate transactions compiling a business career of bankruptcies, lawsuits, stiffed suppliers, and super smart tax dodging while he cheated on 3 wives, was convicted of sexual assault, and then tried to stay in power as president after clearly losing because he didn’t like the results and was able to convince less than intelligent folks that they were cheated? How could you ever pass up on that hero of the average American?

Bravo for truth tellers.

You mean hypocrites who claim to value human life (Ukraine citizens... )

but then advocate torturing, dismembering and murdering helpless unborn children who had the audacity to exist in a woman's womb after she CHOSE to have sex...?

You're pitiful. Has no one ever loved you?

I love Trump more than ever... WHY? 231220​

1miseryindex Dec’20 said: victim of lawless loser perverts bound for Hell
nmsryndx 231220 Siltmt00001

Question for Evangelicals 231127​

hadit Oct’23 qfeyz said: No. The question is, why do you expect Evangelicals to refuse to support a candidate because he's a sinner? They're not voting for him to be their pastor, after all, and like I said, none of the presidents have been free from sin. •¥• You know that if all the millions of Evangelicals insisted that their candidate be a highly moral person and voted as a bloc, you'd find it objectionable and be screaming "Theocracy!" hvdvt 231127 Sqfeyz00061

I don’t expect white Christian nationalist Republican voters to be rational and honest because they hold an extremist Biblical worldview on what it means to be a law abiding secular US citizen with respect for our wholesome multicultural diversity of worldview among all citizens.

If anyone is not born again drunk with a self/righteous faith in Jesus Christ exactly as they find themselves, those “others” are stuck with Satan and therefore necessarily on the side of evil in everything they do.

If you don’t have WCN’ism in your life you are a lawless loser pervert bound for Hell

Trump is evil but he talks WCN’ism talk without walking their walk.so they embrace the lying lawless oc if sChristian loser pc of shit that he is

Tom Boggioni Oct’24 writes about America’s WCN’ism problem; "For many Christians, their politics has become more of an identity marker than their faith. •¥• They might insist that they are interpreting their politics through the prism of scripture, with the former subordinate to the latter, but in fact scripture and biblical ethics are often distorted to fit their politics," Wehner wrote adding, "The former president normalized a form of discourse that made the once-shocking seem routine. Russell Moore laments the 'pugilism of the Trump era, in which anything short of cruelty is seen as weakness.' The problem facing the evangelical church, then, is not just that it has failed to inculcate adherents with its values—it's that when it has succeeded in doing so, those values have not always been biblical." •¥¥• tboggioni211024 Evangelicals scrambling to oust belief in Trump as congregations are torn apart

nfbw 240201 Viltmt00053
to hadit Oct’23 qfeyz

Last edited:
NotfooledbyW Jan2024 Viltmt00019: Saint Mashmont says the nature of human beings is they get fat, lazy, and forget God. They fall into a moral abyss. The majority of American have forgotten God. Siltmt00019 mshmnt

Why does individual liberty and freedom of conscience disturb you Saint Mashmont to the point where you want America to become a government run Catholic boot camp for fat, lazy, and all those Americans who have forgotten or never known Catholic superstitions assigned to a rational human being’s instinctually corroborated with a sense of love/beauty concept of god?

Viltmt00047 to Siltmt00019
people should not have the freedom to do whatever evil comes to their minds. Murder is the best example but it is not the only thing that causes much misery in the human community... not hardly.. Faggots cause a lot of harm to society, corrupt our children...

This is a true statement. Trump has been forced to endure every attack possible for seven straight years. And he is doing so for the benefit of America. I agree that what he is doing is highly endearing to Jesus.

Think about it. This man doesn't need this aggravation. He could easily retire to Maralago. But he's not about to give up fighting for us.
Think about it for a minute...Trump has plenty of money and could focus on his businesses but instead he choosers to care about America :)

I love Trump more than ever... WHY?​

1miseryindex Feb’24 Siltmt: people should not have the freedom to do whatever evil comes to their minds. •¥• nmsryndx 240208 Siltmt00054

Abortion is not evil in a civil society that is grounded on individual life and liberty being protected from the precise moment at which we all come to life while being separated from our birth-mother.

nfbw 240208 Viltmt00056 to Siltmt00054
typical liberal BS

Only people of a certain age have a right to continue living

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back