Posters gone but not forgotten

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
Whatever happened to Votar Roja? That person just disappeared w/o explanation or a Goodbye

Then there was Mashmont, who may have posted recently but he was gone a long time

There's another one I cannot recall off the top of my head... But I wish people would say they are leaving because you always wonder...

Oh, Anathema... What happened to him?

He said some interesting things...

Here is something from Mashmont from nearly a year ago

It is very good so I posted it here

:)

Whatever happened to Votar Roja? That person just disappeared w/o explanation or a Goodbye

Then there was Mashmont, who may have posted recently but he was gone a long time

There's another one I cannot recall off the top of my head... But I wish people would say they are leaving because you always wonder...

Oh, Anathema... What happened to him?

He said some interesting things...

Votar Roja is but not forgotten. He was a sock whom I appreciated quite a bit. Probably got the BIG HAMMER.

Mashmont is still here.

I've seen Anathema recently too.

Votar Roja is but not forgotten. He was a sock whom I appreciated quite a bit. Probably got the BIG HAMMER.

Mashmont is still here.

I've seen Anathema recently too.

really?

What do u mean by being a sock?

What did u appreciate about Votar?

Where have you seen Anathama? I haven't seen him in several months

is he hiding out in Badlands or something... ?

maybe the Religion section is not interesting to him anymore.. He wasn't religious
Search for him. You know that little magnifying glass in the upper right corner of the board that says "Search" You can also click on the link that I provided. SMH.

really?

What do u mean by being a sock?

What did u appreciate about Votar?

Where have you seen Anathama? I haven't seen him in several months

Sock puppet. Somebody who has taken on a fake identity, usually because they've been banned.

Votar was honest.

Sunday, post #12 Anathema's most recent.

Do you know how to do a search for a particular member's posts? I'll talk to you in a PM.

Forum List

Back