Who said it: Josef Mengele or Ezekiel Emanuel?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
A. "When implemented, the complete lives system produces a priority curve on which individuals aged between 15 and 40 years get the most substantial chance whereas the youngest and oldest people get chances that are attenuated"

B. "The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it."

C. "Treating 65-years-olds differently because of stereotypes or falsehood would be ageist; treating them differently because they have already had more live-years is not"

D. " Wherever a joyous bird sings, he sings for another. Wherever a tiny star twinkles far away, it twinkles for another"

E. "Ultimately, the complete lives system does not create 'classes of Untermenschen whose lives and well being are deemed not worth spending money on' but rather empowers us to decide fairly whom to save when genuine scarcity makes saving everyone impossible"

F. "Medical school education and post graduate education emphasize thoroughness. This culture is further reinforced by a unique understanding of professional obligations, specifically the Hippocratic Oath's admonition to 'use my power to help the sick to the best of my ability and judgment' as an imperative to do everything for the patient regardless of cost or effect on others" (Hippocratic Oath = bad)

Last edited:
I didn't say it would be, but at least make an effort to separate the Nazi from the NeoNazi

Forum List

Back