The New Political Definition of Healthcare

The New Political Definition of Healthcare.

Would that be "Screw the public"?

Only those who refuse to consider their options.

Yep. People who refuse to "consider their options", as ordered by the state, are royally fucked.

You're obviously referring to the state of adulthood. That's usually when people take responsibility for their own actions.

No, I'm referring to authoritarian government power.

Yep. People who refuse to "consider their options", as ordered by the state, are royally fucked.

You're obviously referring to the state of adulthood. That's usually when people take responsibility for their own actions.

How long have you lived in North Korea?

As long as your ears have been hung up on the rim of your rectum.

As long as your ears have been hung up on the rim of your rectum.

I think that lost something in translation from the original Korean.

As with any other issue, once health care became politicized it was quickly dumbed down and bumper-stickerized.

I do wish the partisan ideologues would find other hobbies.

Mac hates bumper sticker politics.

"You didn't build that"

"PC Protected Religion"

"Regressive Left"

Just hates that shit.

That used to be true, but under the ACA you are not considered an adult until you are 26 years old.

That used to be true, but under the ACA you are not considered an adult until you are 26 years old.
Under ACA you're never considered an adult.

Under ACA you're never considered an adult.
Those who give in and accept Obamacare must be Obama's kids

There is an option for parents to cover their kids until age 26. No one's holding a gun to anyone's head.

This is the problem with people who think only in binary terms. "Yer either with us or yer with the terraists."

There is an option for parents to cover their kids until age 26. No one's holding a gun to anyone's head.

This is the problem with people who think only in binary terms. "Yer either with us or yer with the terraists."

Thanks to ACA, the parents do not have to consider their kids adults until they are 26 years old. Is that better?

Thanks to ACA, the parents do not have to consider their kids adults until they are 26 years old. Is that better?

Not really.

Not really.

Is it a statement of fact?

Not really.

On a case by case basis, perhaps. I don't have kids in their 20s. If I did, and they were just starting out in life, working for an employer that didn't offer health insurance, I would want to help them out. I wouldn't be concerned about someone else's need to nitpick terminology.

Not really.

On a case by case basis, perhaps. I don't have kids in their 20s. If I did, and they were just starting out in life, working for an employer that didn't offer health insurance, I would want to help them out. I wouldn't be concerned about someone else's need to nitpick terminology.
Have you got real good insurance now?

Not really.

Yes.

Not really.

Yes.
Deductible

Not really.

Yes.
Deductible

Were you under the impression that there were never deductibles prior to January 2014?

Yes.
Deductible

Were you under the impression that there were never deductibles prior to January 2014?
I never had any until obamy

Yes.
Deductible

I never had any until obamy

Then you should take that up with your imaginary friend. Let me know when you want to get back to discussing real-world issues.

Forum List

Back