Ted Kennedy Meets ObamaCare

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
INT. DR. OFFICE DAY

The Glass portion of the office door says, "Ezekiel Emanuel, M.D., Ubermenschen" Walking through the door is Ted, 76 years old, gray hair, chubby, Senior US Senator from MA. Office is high end DR. Office, well appointed, many pics of doc with famous people -- all deceased (John Ritter, Freddie Prinze, Jim Henson, Carl Sagan, Michael Jackson). Seated behind the desk Dr. Emanuel, 55ish, bespectled.

EZEKIEL: Have a seat

TED:Thank you, Doctor, for seeing me on such short notice, I cleared my schedule when you said you had the results of my tests

EZEKIEL:Well, I have good news and bad news. Which do you want first?

TED: Give me the bad news

EZEKIEL: You have inoperable brain cancer

TED (gulps) So, what’s the good news?

EZEKIEL: Instead of treating you, we’re going to treat other, more deserving patients

TED: That’s the good news?

EZEKIEL: Of course!

TED: What’s good about that?

EZEKIEL: Other people who have more life ahead of them will get the treatment they need...that’s good

TED: But what about me?

EZEKIEL: Me. Me ME! That’s all you people care about! I wish you would take a step back once in a while and see the bigger picture.

TED: What the Hell are you talking about? You’re my doctor! You’re SUPPOSED to take care of me!

EZEKIEL: Well, that’s one way of looking at it

TED: How the hell else should a doctor look at it?

EZEKIEL: Well, there’s my Complete Lives System. It empowers me to decide fairly whom to save when genuine scarcity makes saving everyone impossible

TED: So what are my chances?

EZEKIEL: Attenuated

TED: Attenuated? What does that mean?

EZEKIEL: Technically, it means to make thin or slender

TED: So, I have slim chances

EZEKIEL: At best

TED: What about your Complete Lives System made me untreatable?

EZEKIEL: Let’s face it, Ted. You’ve been around the block a few times

TED: So it’s my age? You know that’s illegal, right?

EZEKIEL: No, that would be ageism, its because you’ve already had more life-years

TED: You know, Doc, the last thing you sad that made any sense at all was Have a seat

INT. DR. OFFICE DAY

The Glass portion of the office door says, "Ezekiel Emanuel, M.D., Ubermenschen" Walking through the door is Ted, 76 years old, gray hair, chubby, Senior US Senator from MA. Office is high end DR. Office, well appointed, many pics of doc with famous people -- all deceased (John Ritter, Freddie Prinze, Jim Henson, Carl Sagan, Michael Jackson). Seated behind the desk Dr. Emanuel, 55ish, bespectled.

EZEKIEL: Have a seat

TED:Thank you, Doctor, for seeing me on such short notice, I cleared my schedule when you said you had the results of my tests

EZEKIEL:Well, I have good news and bad news. Which do you want first?

TED: Give me the bad news

EZEKIEL: You have inoperable brain cancer

TED (gulps) So, what’s the good news?

EZEKIEL: Instead of treating you, we’re going to treat other, more deserving patients

TED: That’s the good news?

EZEKIEL: Of course!

TED: What’s good about that?

EZEKIEL: Other people who have more life ahead of them will get the treatment they need...that’s good

TED: But what about me?

EZEKIEL: Me. Me ME! That’s all you people care about! I wish you would take a step back once in a while and see the bigger picture.

TED: What the Hell are you talking about? You’re my doctor! You’re SUPPOSED to take care of me!

EZEKIEL: Well, that’s one way of looking at it

TED: How the hell else should a doctor look at it?

EZEKIEL: Well, there’s my Complete Lives System. It empowers me to decide fairly whom to save when genuine scarcity makes saving everyone impossible

TED: So what are my chances?

EZEKIEL: Attenuated

TED: Attenuated? What does that mean?

EZEKIEL: Technically, it means to make thin or slender

TED: So, I have slim chances

EZEKIEL: At best

TED: What about your Complete Lives System made me untreatable?

EZEKIEL: Let’s face it, Ted. You’ve been around the block a few times

TED: So it’s my age? You know that’s illegal, right?

EZEKIEL: No, that would be ageism, its because you’ve already had more life-years

TED: You know, Doc, the last thing you sad that made any sense at all was Have a seat

so damn true.

WOW!

How profound

Its amazing that the right wing fear mongers still try to sell this line of crap and they have people lining up to eat it

someone posted a scenario about who would get a organ transplant an 80 year old man or a 16 year old kid...the 16 year old won out. i wonder what libs would say if the 80 year old man was teddy and the 16 year old kid was just some street urchin...i bet teddy would win that one.

Ted Kennedy was a drunken, whore monger yet you people now worship him. Have you know morals at all?

Forum List

Back