Who played the role of "The Joker", in The batman Movies, best?

Who played the role of "The Joker", in the Batman Movies, the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ben Affleck was the worst Batman ever. Right behind him was that Christian guy that played in American psycho

Did you not see Batman and Robin, or Batman Forever? Clooney and, particularly, Kilmer were terrible as Batman. Much worse than Affleck or Bale.

Man, that is some major mis-casting right there. I never heard of those two being 'Batman'. I would assume Adam West looked like an acting genius in that role compared to those two, and I like them in many roles, especially Clooney.

Ben Affleck was the worst Batman ever. Right behind him was that Christian guy that played in American psycho

Did you not see Batman and Robin, or Batman Forever? Clooney and, particularly, Kilmer were terrible as Batman. Much worse than Affleck or Bale.

Man, that is some major mis-casting right there. I never heard of those two being 'Batman'. I would assume Adam West looked like an acting genius in that role compared to those two, and I like them in many roles, especially Clooney.

Batman Forever and Batman & Robin were almost intentionally bad.

I honestly can't decide so I didn't vote; Ledger's Joker was scarier and more ominous and Jack's joker was more wildly entertaining. I suppose it depends on what you're in the mood for and what your personal tastes are. Yes, I'm somewhat ambivalent.

No matter, I still believe the greatest movie villain of the 21st century is still Christopher Waltz playing that cheerful, mind-fucking Nazi villain in Tarantino's "Inglorious Basterds." I haven't seen a movie psychopath this mentally manipulative since Hannibal Lecter himself.

Too different to say one is better.

Nicholson was the ideal comic book psycho Joker. Perfect.

Ledger played it over-the-top demented. Very different, but equally effective.

Admittedly I have not seen Leto's version.
We all know they played it differently. The question was who did it best. Ledger. Jack was a horrible joker and Keaton a terrible Bataan and Arnold a terrible mr freeze and uma and diveto and Chris O'Donnell were all horrible. And the girl who played batgirl. Forgot her name but she was no longer hot and she had a mostache

I honestly can't decide so I didn't vote; Ledger's Joker was scarier and more ominous and Jack's joker was more wildly entertaining. I suppose it depends on what you're in the mood for and what your personal tastes are. Yes, I'm somewhat ambivalent.

No matter, I still believe the greatest movie villain of the 21st century is still Christopher Waltz playing that cheerful, mind-fucking Nazi villain in Tarantino's "Inglorious Basterds." I haven't seen a movie psychopath this mentally manipulative since Hannibal Lecter himself.
No country for old men

Ledger was the fucking man! I heard him getting in that character almost drove him mad lol..
Jack was good considering the time. And of course he plays an excellent psychopath. That Batman was also my favorite. I thought Keaton was the best Batman.
Leto sucked balls. That character he tried to portray sucked balls.
There will never be anyone that will be able to come close to being a better joker then ledger. Jack is a good actor don't get me wrong, and I like a lot of his movies.

Ledger was the fucking man! I heard him getting in that character almost drove him mad lol..
Jack was good considering the time. And of course he plays an excellent psychopath. That Batman was also my favorite. I thought Keaton was the best Batman.
There will never be anyone that will be able to come close to being a better joker then ledger. Jack is a good actor don't get me wrong, and I like a lot of his movies.
Maybe we're being unfair to jack. I'm sure the director told him to play it the way he did. He could have played crazy like in the shining. The truth is the ledger Christian bale Batman was the best of the franchise. Superman has yet to make one as good as the dark knight.

Who's the best superman? Reeves

No country for old men
I would not want that hitman in the movie No country for old men hunting me down. Ledgers joker, man he was a complete nut. Jacks joker was like a more comical villain in good guy vs bad guy comics, ledgers joker was more criminal and modern. The first time I saw that movie, at the end of it I was like what the f?, I got to watch it again. There were rumors of ledger using drugs for that role, I wouldn't be surprise if that role lead him to his unfortunate early demise.

We all know they played it differently. The question was who did it best. Ledger. Jack was a horrible joker and Keaton a terrible Bataan and Arnold a terrible mr freeze and uma and diveto and Chris O'Donnell were all horrible. And the girl who played batgirl. Forgot her name but she was no longer hot and she had a mostache

Keaton was a surprisingly good Batman.

Alicia Silverstone was Batgirl.

Maybe we're being unfair to jack. I'm sure the director told him to play it the way he did. He could have played crazy like in the shining. The truth is the ledger Christian bale Batman was the best of the franchise. Superman has yet to make one as good as the dark knight.

I've gone back to watch the old Reeve Superman movies, and they are nearly unwatchable now. So ridiculously cheesy.

That may be true, and I'm sure jack would act the role of the joker better now than his 1989 performance, not that it was bad, he has always been good at acting and with time comes experience, and if jack would be the joker in the next batman, I'm sure that it would be a memorable performance and hard to choose between him and ledger.

Keaton was a surprisingly good Batman.

Alicia Silverstone was Batgirl.
She just wasn't hot in batman and I remember she was smoking hot in some movie before batman. I was like what happened to her? She must have blown Harvey Weinstein to get that role

I've gone back to watch the old Reeve Superman movies, and they are nearly unwatchable now. So ridiculously cheesy.
I still liked 1&2. Gene Hackman was best Luthor. Boy that franchise needs a makeover. Even the most recent ones are in a way lame. I should have loved the last batman vs superman and be anxious for the next one. As long as they put him with other superheroes I like superman but I just haven't been able to say I loved any superman since Christopher reeves 1&2. You?

That may be true, and I'm sure jack would act the role of the joker better now than his 1989 performance, not that it was bad, he has always been good at acting and with time comes experience, and if jack would be the joker in the next batman, I'm sure that it would be a memorable performance and hard to choose between him and ledger.
It seems to me Dustin Hoffman Anthony Hopkins Pacino Denero and jack have all lost it. Name the last great role any of them played.

I still liked 1&2. Gene Hackman was best Luthor. Boy that franchise needs a makeover. Even the most recent ones are in a way lame. I should have loved the last batman vs superman and be anxious for the next one. As long as they put him with other superheroes I like superman but I just haven't been able to say I loved any superman since Christopher reeves 1&2. You?

I don't remember if I loved the Reeve Superman movies, although I know I liked them as a kid. Today, I'll take Man of Steel over the Reeve movies. MoS is certainly flawed, but not as badly as the Donner films. They just did not age well.

I'm not a big fan of Superman as a character, though. Too powerful, too often depicted as being almost flawless, no doubts, no moral ambiguity. I prefer characters more conflicted. My favorite Superman stories are the ones where he "goes bad," or fights Batman. :)

I don't remember if I loved the Reeve Superman movies, although I know I liked them as a kid. Today, I'll take Man of Steel over the Reeve movies. MoS is certainly flawed, but not as badly as the Donner films. They just did not age well.

I'm not a big fan of Superman as a character, though. Too powerful, too often depicted as being almost flawless, no doubts, no moral ambiguity. I prefer characters more conflicted. My favorite Superman stories are the ones where he "goes bad," or fights Batman. :)
I loved super friends vs Legion of doom. They need to do those characters. Solomon grundy. Apachee chief. Just please no wonder twins

"Best" is subjective.

"Best" is subjective.
Not true. For example who was the best Dracula? Everyone knows it was Boris carloff. Or was it Bella Lagosi? Lol

I loved super friends vs Legion of doom. They need to do those characters. Solomon grundy. Apachee chief. Just please no wonder twins

Wonder twins powers.....activate!

Wonder-Twins.jpg

Forum List

Back