Zone1 Who owns USMB?

I’m a tech ignoramus, but I thought the $5 million figure banded about sounded ridiculous. According to the researched link of Nobody911 (in Message 51):

“Usmessageboard.com generates about $80 per day, which sums up to an estimated monthly revenue of $2,400 and a total income of approximately $28,900 per year. Based on these numbers the site has an estimated net worth of about $72,200.”

This is what I understood, that this place doesn’t make much money.

I hope nobody minds me asking, I'm just curious. USMB is a semi-private discussion board which only requires the creation of an account. It has moderators which appear to work for the board, but who owns the board? Is it owned by one individual or a corporation? Like I said, I'm just curious. I have no complaints about USMB, and it's a darned fine discussion board. But during the whole 11 years I've been on here, I've never heard anyone say they were the owner.
Who owns it?

08-final-hal_1600_1097_50.jpg

How curious that none of the high-level moderators responded to this thread, only coyote.

I hope nobody minds me asking, I'm just curious. USMB is a semi-private discussion board which only requires the creation of an account. It has moderators which appear to work for the board, but who owns the board? Is it owned by one individual or a corporation? Like I said, I'm just curious. I have no complaints about USMB, and it's a darned fine discussion board. But during the whole 11 years I've been on here, I've never heard anyone say they were the owner.
Don't think that matters one bit galt, because as soon as that information hurts someone's fweelwings, then they will be trying to out the owner or attack the owner for nefarious vile political reasons. Nah who cares who owns it, just as long as it stays free and open to discussion.

Did we ever get an answer? ... if I owned this hell-hole, I sure wouldn't want anyone to know ...
Why do you call it a hell hole because you aren't getting your way ? That makes it great to me, so all you have to do is try harder to convince your audience of 2, and quit crying... ROTFLMBO 🤣🤣🤣

I can’t be sure, but rumor has it that there is a conglomerate of wealthy liberals who have assumed operational control over USMB. It includes Soros, Obumbler, the Clintons and Brandon.

We need lib clicks.

I can’t be sure, but rumor has it that there is a conglomerate of wealthy liberals who have assumed operational control over USMB. It includes Soros, Obumbler, the Clintons and Brandon.

We need lib clicks.
Now that might need to be disclosed if liberals own this thing, because that would definitely end me coming here maybe. Then again if they promote the open free expression of opinion's and freedom of speech, then I could care less who owns it.

How curious that none of the high-level moderators responded to this thread, only coyote.

That means:
  1. The people moderating you don't even know who they work for.
  2. The owner of USMB is just too ashamed to come forward and admit it.
  3. A chinese made bot owns it but can't speak English enough to reply here.
  4. The FBI is running it as a shadow network hoping to find more Capitol rioters they can lock up to prove just what a great job they are doing keeping America safe from people who expect honest and aboveboard elections. :smoke:

That means:
  1. The people moderating you don't even know who they work for.
  2. The owner of USMB is just too ashamed to come forward and admit it.
  3. A chinese made bot owns it but can't speak English enough to reply here.
  4. The FBI is running it as a shadow network hoping to find more Capitol rioters they can lock up to prove just what a great job they are doing keeping America safe from people who expect honest and aboveboard elections. :smoke:

From what I've heard, the same corporate entity owns several similar discussion boards.

The data mining is far more prevalent than just Twitter, Facebook, Tik-Tok, and other social media.

From what I've heard, the same corporate entity owns several similar discussion boards.

The data mining is far more prevalent than just Twitter, Facebook, Tik-Tok, and other social media.
Dude, do a search and you be very surprised.

Naw, she's just a low-level unpaid volunteer. I think the guy who owns it lives in the Cayman Islands or something.

Colorado I think. Don't ask me why I think that, but the cobwebbs in the corner of my brain think for some reason it some small group of libertarians in Colorado who own a few different discussion sites.....or maybe it is one of the other boards they own. Been ages since I learned that so my recollection is a tad scattered.

Colorado I think. Don't ask me why I think that, but the cobwebbs in the corner of my brain think for some reason it some small group of libertarians in Colorado who own a few different discussion sites.....or maybe it is one of the other boards they own. Been ages since I learned that so my recollection is a tad scattered.
Dude....they own a whole boat load.....mind boggling.

Since most other boards have gone 'Woke' and pro-Pedo, let's all just be happy Bodecea still has some place left where she has plenty of posters to report to the FBI on every day; gives her life meaning.

Forum List

Back