Zone1 Who owns USMB?

I hope nobody minds me asking, I'm just curious. USMB is a semi-private discussion board which only requires the creation of an account. It has moderators which appear to work for the board, but who owns the board? Is it owned by one individual or a corporation? Like I said, I'm just curious. I have no complaints about USMB, and it's a darned fine discussion board. But during the whole 11 years I've been on here, I've never heard anyone say they were the owner.
Given what I've seen lately, it's a pot grower in Canada. :dunno: True Story.
Probably likes frozen Granola Kale IPA popsicles, too. But I ain't mentionin' no names.
Treeshepherd
On the real side, him and Hossfly are USMB's biggest donors. Good on 'em!

Last edited:
Investors. A group. One maybe own more "stock" in it, but overall...its more than one person and they all confer with each other just like staff does for moderation. Flacal "runs" the place but he confers with all the other mods before doing any action and they come to a joint decision. Same with the "owners". And, they "own" more than just USMB. Multiple "boards" are being run by them.

Pretty sure it's an investment group....a smart one.
It's hosted on GoDaddy servers and as is common, the registration is private so no information publicly available.

I've suggested before that many of the far Left "agitators" here keep this place active by a non stop series of perfectly unreasonable posts that rile the conservative Right into a posting frenzy.

Without whom this board would be lifeless. The posts are often too good and juicy and unreasonable to be legitimate.
A few I suspect" MarcATL, Rightwinger, JoeB131, Occupied, Surada and others...although they could also just be morons.

They make money on ads and donations. But may also be paid for providing certain alphabet agencies access to certain data used for profiling.

Last edited:
I hope nobody minds me asking, I'm just curious. USMB is a semi-private discussion board which only requires the creation of an account. It has moderators which appear to work for the board, but who owns the board? Is it owned by one individual or a corporation? Like I said, I'm just curious. I have no complaints about USMB, and it's a darned fine discussion board. But during the whole 11 years I've been on here, I've never heard anyone say they were the owner.
It seems to be listed as an individual, but of course it can be under a fictitious name or a person used by a group, but from my investigation it's just 1 avg person (no fancy high life residence) that I won't dox the name nor city state of the registrant.

It is admin'd by a company called DomainsByProxy.
A domain registerer that specializes in keeping the domain owner private.
Therefore, it is not possible to find who owns it unless they want to be found

I did find these on Youtube, for whatever they're worth. None of the usernames in the first video can't be found on USMB.

I thought it was owned by Forum Foundry?
th

I am the forum foundry and you don't know the power...

*****DARK CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

This guy:

internet-troll-evil-face-sitting-computer-bad-man-rejoices-writing-nasty-things-forum-showing-ok-young-gesture-119891160.jpg

I’m a tech ignoramus, but I thought the $5 million figure banded about sounded ridiculous. According to the researched link of Nobody911 (in Message 51):

“Usmessageboard.com generates about $80 per day, which sums up to an estimated monthly revenue of $2,400 and a total income of approximately $28,900 per year. Based on these numbers the site has an estimated net worth of about $72,200.”

what does it reap in donations and gold memeberships? this board makes a cash killing on ads etc...dont kid yourself they are not struggling

Forum List

Back