Who Needs To Adjust More, Blacks to Whites, or Whites to Blacks?

Who has more interaction w/who?

• Blacks probably have more interactions w/whites than whites have interactions w/blacks.

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Blacks definitely have more interactions w/whites than whites have interactions w/blacks.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Whites probably have more interactions w/blacks than blacks have interactions w/whites.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whites definitely have more interactions w/blacks than blacks have interactions w/whites.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
too bad. You'd sound smarter if you spoke standard English
You speak english and you dont sound smart so what makes you think it would be any different from you?

You've never heard me speak

Youve never heard me speak either.

You can't sound intelligent while speaking ebonics

Of course you can. What you meant to say is that some people think you cant sound intelligent when you speak Ebonics.

No I didn't mean that at all

you be seein what i'm sayn?

I guarantee you all of that will be too complex for him to handle.
LOL Apparently so.
You realize what an idiot you are on this subject?
Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson created an endless pool of uneducated Blacks and made up a name for their bad English.
No, formal linguists studied the dialect and figured it out.
The poor crackers in Appalachia have their own dialect as well but they would still sound more intelligent if they spoke formal English.
Thats only if you value standard american english as sounding intelligent. I dont. I see white people with standard american english sounding dumber than the most backwoods hillbilly.

SHo nuff

I guarantee you all of that will be too complex for him to handle.
LOL Apparently so.
Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson created an endless pool of uneducated Blacks and made up a name for their bad English.
The poor crackers in Appalachia have their own dialect as well but they would still sound more intelligent if they spoke formal English.
Thats only if you value standard american english as sounding intelligent. I dont. I see white people with standard american english sounding dumber than the most backwoods hillbilly.
Google “Ebonics”; it’s a piece of shit.
It’s comforting to see Blacks so desperately wanting to emulate uneducated Honkys.

You speak english and you dont sound smart so what makes you think it would be any different from you?

Youve never heard me speak either.

You can't sound intelligent while speaking ebonics

Of course you can. What you meant to say is that some people think you cant sound intelligent when you speak Ebonics.

No I didn't mean that at all

you be seein what i'm sayn?

Eeebonikz...it’s not just for du bruduhz ehneemoor.

LOL Apparently so.
It’s comforting to see Blacks so desperately wanting to emulate uneducated Honkys.
Why would I google Ebonics when I speak it? Does it even occur to you how ignorant you sound?

LOL Apparently so.

SHo nuff
The Last Dragon.

He's seen your type/font.

There is obviously a wide gap between written formal speech and internet discussion
Most people are more relaxed with the rules on a forum like this

Ebonics has no written component therefore is not really anything but a dialect not unlike the dialect of the crackers in Appalachia

Wrong. Ebonics has a written component. Dont claim things when you are ignorant of the facts.

Really? I suppose you can link to some published works written in ebonics

Why would I google Ebonics when I speak it? Does it even occur to you how ignorant you sound?
I made the mistake of using Google.
I better alert the rest of mankind to stop using any search engines when they have you right here as a knowledge base.

There is obviously a wide gap between written formal speech and internet discussion

Ebonics has no written component therefore is not really anything but a dialect not unlike the dialect of the crackers in Appalachia

Wrong. Ebonics has a written component. Dont claim things when you are ignorant of the facts.

DaBruduz.cum

Yes I can but what would you be willing to lose when I provide the links? I love it when you ignorant whites have no clue about things. :laugh:

Last edited:

AssLips will provide you a Link to site just created last week.
Go for it!

Yes I can but what would you be willing to lose when I provide the links? I love it when you ignorant whites have no clue about things. :laugh:

Go ahead

I have no problem admitting if I'm wrong

So how about an American history text written in ebonics hell any other text book would do

and Dictionaries don't count

But I think I know where you are going here and books with ebonics reflected in the quotes of characters is not the same as a book written entirely in ebonics .

Go ahead

So how about an American history text written in ebonics hell any other text book would do

But I think I know where you are going here and books with ebonics reflected in the quotes of characters is not the same as a book written entirely in ebonics .
Dont try to move the goal post. I bet you googled and saw what a dumbass you were.
laugh.gif

Go ahead

Here’s a tidbit from Roosevelt, NY...
It’s not teeth, it’s toothasis.

Go ahead

Dont try to move the goal post. I bet you googled and saw what a dumbass you were.
laugh.gif
Move the goalposts?
You’ve eliminated the concept.

Go ahead

laugh.gif

I'm not I asked you for a published work written in ebonics not a published work written in standard English with ebonics examples

you too stupid to see the difference?

Go ahead

laugh.gif

I'm not I asked you for a published work written in ebonics not a published work written in standard English with ebonics examples

Ahmuzon?

Go ahead

laugh.gif

Ahmuzon?

I found an elementary ebonics book

C D B

( See the Bee)

https://www.amazon.com/C-D-B-William-Steig/dp/0671666894&tag=ff0d01-20

Forum List

Back