Who Needs To Adjust More, Blacks to Whites, or Whites to Blacks?

Who has more interaction w/who?

• Blacks probably have more interactions w/whites than whites have interactions w/blacks.

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Blacks definitely have more interactions w/whites than whites have interactions w/blacks.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Whites probably have more interactions w/blacks than blacks have interactions w/whites.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whites definitely have more interactions w/blacks than blacks have interactions w/whites.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Bootney Lee Farnsworth, post: 20488492, member: 6560]

So, white people need to adjust.
[/QUOTE]
White people need to adjust HOW ? To WHAT ?

Ebonics is still a thing?
It will always be a thing.

too bad. You'd sound smarter if you spoke standard English
You speak english and you dont sound smart so what makes you think it would be any different from you?

You've never heard me speak

Youve never heard me speak either.

You can't sound intelligent while speaking ebonics

Bullshit.
Ebonics is poor grammar and syntax.
I grew up in Brooklyn.
Believe it or not, after three hundred plus years, ebonics is a dialect that pulls from West African phonemes, the simplification of irregular verbs and sounds used in creole languages, and 1700's southern accent, among a lot of other things I have forgotten. Why "ax" instead of "ask?" Did you know that by the time we are one, we no longer hear the sound combinations our language doesn't use? In West African languages, "sk" isn't used, so Africans literally didn't hear it. The closest they had was an "x." It's the same with Japanese not being able to distinguish between "l" and "r."
I guarantee you all of that will be too complex for him to handle.
LOL Apparently so.
You realize what an idiot you are on this subject?
Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson created an endless pool of uneducated Blacks and made up a name for their bad English.
No, formal linguists studied the dialect and figured it out.
The poor crackers in Appalachia have their own dialect as well but they would still sound more intelligent if they spoke formal English.

Wtf kinda OP is this?

Not a smart one, unless you wish death on all black people in the US, which I don't.

OP is a dumbass. You think because it's majority black in GA, it's like that everywhere? Um no, it's like that only there.

That don't mean y'all can rule there, even. Try it and see what happens.

I ain't gotta adjust to a damn thing, black people have been around here for 200 years+

If anyone's American and not white, chances are they're black. True story.

PS: 'round heanh, it's a much better situation than what goes on in GA.

Did you know there were black crackers, and they were welcomed?

They did work and earned their pay.

Yeah, you know, them slave hunters really never did want to go south of the Suwanee.

True story. There were umm.. physical barriers.

Mostly swamp.

Last edited:
Believe it or not, after three hundred plus years, ebonics is a dialect that pulls from West African phonemes, the simplification of irregular verbs and sounds used in creole languages, and 1700's southern accent, among a lot of other things I have forgotten. Why "ax" instead of "ask?" Did you know that by the time we are one, we no longer hear the sound combinations our language doesn't use? In West African languages, "sk" isn't used, so Africans literally didn't hear it. The closest they had was an "x." It's the same with Japanese not being able to distinguish between "l" and "r."
LOL Apparently so.
Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson created an endless pool of uneducated Blacks and made up a name for their bad English.
The poor crackers in Appalachia have their own dialect as well but they would still sound more intelligent if they spoke formal English.

dat's okay, aight? I speak cracka, motherfugga, da niggas speak just about the same language.

At least where I'm from. What we understand is each other, but we do not understand motherfuckers like you.

Last edited:
The day I have to worry about adjusting to some Georgia nigga?

Ain't never gonna come.

Sorry asshole. Not gonna happen.

50% of them are inbred. Many are faggots.

For instance, who do you think has more of which friends, acquaintances, colleagues or co-workers...

Do whites have more black friends that the typical black, or do blacks have more white friends than the typical white?

Are whites more often in black-only, or mostly-black spaces, or are blacks more often in white-only and/or mostly-white spaces?

How about schools? Do more whites attend all-black or mostly-black schools, or more blacks attend all-white and/or mostly-white schools?

Same for work.

Do you think the average white interacts w/more blacks than the average black interacts w/whites?

Do you think that more whites live in black communities, or more blacks live in white communities/mostly white communities.

In your opinion....Who has more interaction w/who?

Clearly we're talking percentages here.

Pineapple

If I want to be a rock star ...
I am probably going to have to learn how to play an instrument or sing ... :thup:

Last edited:
LOL Apparently so.
That's one of the things school teachers try to do. Remember Warriners Grammar? Oh God, I hated seeing that little book come out of the shelves.

Almost all of my higher educational and working environments have been predominantly white, so I selected "Black Probably"
Almost all of my higher educational and working environments have been predominantly white, so I selected "Black Probably"

Likewise. In grad school there was only one other black person in the program that I was in, and prior to retiring, out of my 18 direct reports, I only had one Hispanic female and the rest were all white males and females.

Last edited:

He's seen your type/font.

There is obviously a wide gap between written formal speech and internet discussion
Most people are more relaxed with the rules on a forum like this

Ebonics has no written component therefore is not really anything but a dialect not unlike the dialect of the crackers in Appalachia

Wrong. Ebonics has a written component. Dont claim things when you are ignorant of the facts.

It will always be a thing.

too bad. You'd sound smarter if you spoke standard English
You speak english and you dont sound smart so what makes you think it would be any different from you?

Youve never heard me speak either.

You can't sound intelligent while speaking ebonics

Of course you can. What you meant to say is that some people think you cant sound intelligent when you speak Ebonics.

LOL Apparently so.
Thats only if you value standard american english as sounding intelligent. I dont. I see white people with standard american english sounding dumber than the most backwoods hillbilly.

Forum List

Back