Who Needs To Adjust More, Blacks to Whites, or Whites to Blacks?

Who has more interaction w/who?

• Blacks probably have more interactions w/whites than whites have interactions w/blacks.

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Blacks definitely have more interactions w/whites than whites have interactions w/blacks.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Whites probably have more interactions w/blacks than blacks have interactions w/whites.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whites definitely have more interactions w/blacks than blacks have interactions w/whites.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Bullshit.
Ebonics is poor grammar and syntax.
I grew up in Brooklyn.
Believe it or not, after three hundred plus years, ebonics is a dialect that pulls from West African phonemes, the simplification of irregular verbs and sounds used in creole languages, and 1700's southern accent, among a lot of other things I have forgotten. Why "ax" instead of "ask?" Did you know that by the time we are one, we no longer hear the sound combinations our language doesn't use? In West African languages, "sk" isn't used, so Africans literally didn't hear it. The closest they had was an "x." It's the same with Japanese not being able to distinguish between "l" and "r."
I guarantee you all of that will be too complex for him to handle.
LOL Apparently so.
Aks me eneething...
Why is ebonics still a functional dialect all over this country?
Because we need janitors.
That’s not a joke.
It’s fucking sad.

Says the guy that claims to be a programmer that doesnt troubleshoot. You'll never live that one down
laughing0301.gif
It’s embarrassing to write software that required troubleshooting.
Does the MS Office or Nero require troubleshooting?
Any Defragmenters or Disk Utilities on the market require troubleshooting?
You’re making a fool of yourself.
I know youre embarrassed I caught you in a lie with my simple SQL statement you couldnt decipher but lets not take the thread off topic because you studied over night and now want to impress me and make me believe youre a programmer ok? :laugh:
How will I ever recover from that pos code you posted?
Now back to my question of any modern day program that needs troubleshooting.
You cant recover. That little simple SQL statement should have been easy to decipher if you were really a programmer.
Every program needs trouble shooting. Thats why they have versioning. People trouble shoot the previous version and upgrade the code. You would know that if you were really a programmer.
laugh.gif
I have answered you many times, idiot.
No one has a staff sitting around writing ad hoc SQL to see what’s not working.
MS gets formatted errors that are parsed by already written code.
I asked you to name one product on the market that has a staff that hires people to write ad hoc code and you repeatedly avoid the question.

I have also asked you to demonstrate a 5 Table join that would require at least 4 inner joins, depending on the complexity of the WHERE cpause that anybody could read.
You can’t because you do diddly for $13.00/hour.

The fact is you write little bullshit SQL statements for old ass software from the 90s.
No you asked me and I quote....
"Now back to my question of any modern day program that needs troubleshooting."

laughing0301.gif

Bullshit.
I grew up in Brooklyn.
Believe it or not, after three hundred plus years, ebonics is a dialect that pulls from West African phonemes, the simplification of irregular verbs and sounds used in creole languages, and 1700's southern accent, among a lot of other things I have forgotten. Why "ax" instead of "ask?" Did you know that by the time we are one, we no longer hear the sound combinations our language doesn't use? In West African languages, "sk" isn't used, so Africans literally didn't hear it. The closest they had was an "x." It's the same with Japanese not being able to distinguish between "l" and "r."
LOL Apparently so.
You realize what an idiot you are on this subject?
Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson created an endless pool of uneducated Blacks and made up a name for their bad English.
No, formal linguists studied the dialect and figured it out.
There’s nothing to figure out.
No one from the South spoke Ebonics.
It’s a lack of standards.

It’s embarrassing to write software that required troubleshooting.
Does the MS Office or Nero require troubleshooting?
Any Defragmenters or Disk Utilities on the market require troubleshooting?
You’re making a fool of yourself.
I know youre embarrassed I caught you in a lie with my simple SQL statement you couldnt decipher but lets not take the thread off topic because you studied over night and now want to impress me and make me believe youre a programmer ok? :laugh:
You cant recover. That little simple SQL statement should have been easy to decipher if you were really a programmer.
Every program needs trouble shooting. Thats why they have versioning. People trouble shoot the previous version and upgrade the code. You would know that if you were really a programmer.
laugh.gif
I asked you to name one product on the market that has a staff that hires people to write ad hoc code and you repeatedly avoid the question.

I have also asked you to demonstrate a 5 Table join that would require at least 4 inner joins, depending on the complexity of the WHERE cpause that anybody could read.

The fact is you write little bullshit SQL statements for old ass software from the 90s.

laughing0301.gif
There is none.
Name one program that you have installed at home that needs it.
Name one Industrial package that has code troubleshooters.
Code error trapping techniques have eliminated your ilk.
You’re a joke.

laugh.gif

laughing0301.gif
There is none.
You’re a joke.
Microsoft Windows. Android. Google Home, Alexa. etc etc etc

Learning and Improving Your Debugging Skills

laugh.gif

laughing0301.gif
There is none.
You’re a joke.

The .NET platform contains built in formatted Error Trapping that is reported via already designed interfaces.
MS does not have staff writing ad hoc SQL to read a dump.
None of these companies do, but I doubt you have hands on experience writing code.
In fact, you already admitted you’re not a programmer, so you wouldn’t know this, would you now?

Last edited:
laugh.gif

laughing0301.gif
There is none.
You’re a joke.

The .NET platform contains built in formatted Error Trapping that is reported via already designed interfaces.
MS does no have staff writing ad hoc SQL to read a dump.
None of these companies do, but I doubt you have hands on experience writing code.
In fact, you already admitted you’re not a programmer, so you wouldn’t know this, would you now?
Reporting an error is not troubleshooting the error. Reporting is like having someone call you and tell you someone broke into your home. Troubleshooting is like someone finding out how and why the person broke into your home and fixing that issue/issues. You sound more and more like a moron and there is no way you can ever convince me you are a programmer. Just stop trying to convince me already.
laugh.gif

Bullshit.
I grew up in Brooklyn.
LOL Apparently so.
Aks me eneething...
Crickets

LOL Apparently so.
Aks me eneething...
Crickets

Chase Manhattan, Bear-Stearns, Salomon Smith Barney, Pershing.
2 of those on projects as Project Leader/Developer with MS consultants.
You’re a piker.

LOL Apparently so.
Aks me eneething...
Crickets

You’re a piker.

Maybe you two should take this to the computers forum?

LOL Apparently so.
Aks me eneething...
Crickets

You’re a piker.

Or create a new forum called Blacks who Fucking Hate Whites?

LOL Apparently so.
Aks me eneething...
Crickets

You’re a piker.

Or maybe create a new forum called “Ebonics”?

For instance, who do you think has more of which friends, acquaintances, colleagues or co-workers...

Do whites have more black friends that the typical black, or do blacks have more white friends than the typical white?

Are whites more often in black-only, or mostly-black spaces, or are blacks more often in white-only and/or mostly-white spaces?

How about schools? Do more whites attend all-black or mostly-black schools, or more blacks attend all-white and/or mostly-white schools?

Same for work.

Do you think the average white interacts w/more blacks than the average black interacts w/whites?

Do you think that more whites live in black communities, or more blacks live in white communities/mostly white communities.

In your opinion....Who has more interaction w/who?

Clearly we're talking percentages here.

I agree with the poster who said it's situational, but overall blacks would find themselves in more circumstances to "adjust ". I think for many it could lead to feelings of resentment, and I'd probably feel that way as well. It would take a lot of self-discipline not to cut off my nose to spite my face.

It will always be a thing.

too bad. You'd sound smarter if you spoke standard English
I hear Ebonics live at work...
(3 Black guys having lunch)
Shit!
Fuck!
I’ll jack up his ass!
Bitch!
Fuck!
Bang a baby out of her ass.
Get me me some pussy.
Laz ass piece of shit!

Then I ask them to explain the above “conversation” and they explain that a White man will never understand.

Oh, I understand.
That's not ebonics. Ebonics is fascinating. It's .... well, look into it sometime.
Bullshit.
I grew up in Brooklyn.

No kidding we should all just use the king's English .. everything is slang and slaughters the original English language.

too bad. You'd sound smarter if you spoke standard English
Shit!
Fuck!
I’ll jack up his ass!
Bitch!
Fuck!
Get me me some pussy.
Laz ass piece of shit!

Then I ask them to explain the above “conversation” and they explain that a White man will never understand.

Oh, I understand.
That's not ebonics. Ebonics is fascinating. It's .... well, look into it sometime.
Bullshit.
I grew up in Brooklyn.

No kidding we should all just use the king's English .. everything is slang and slaughters the original English language.
English feels funny to my tongue. I'd rather we all speak Ebonics or Swahili.

Shit!
Fuck!
I’ll jack up his ass!
Bitch!
Fuck!
Get me me some pussy.
Laz ass piece of shit!

Oh, I understand.
Bullshit.
I grew up in Brooklyn.

I rather no one say a word to me all day..just like at my favorite bar , I sit down after work and a Bud light is sitting in front of me.

Shit!
Fuck!
I’ll jack up his ass!
Bitch!
Fuck!
Get me me some pussy.
Laz ass piece of shit!

Oh, I understand.
Bullshit.
I grew up in Brooklyn.

Or just mathematics

Wish I had more time right now, but will point out this much...…...obviously blacks have more interaction with whites......that's why blacks are the minority and whites are the majority...….based on numbers & all.

But as previously stated by another poster...…...why focus on race?

What the hell ever happened to 'celebrating your differences', instead of beating yourself over the head about it, then blaming others for it. So you LOOK different, but under that skin you're the same as anyone else...…...deal with it
Cite some examples of me doing this. Assuming you're claiming this is, in fact, what I do.

You specifically?......no, blacks in general...... as was your OP questions...….as was my whole posted response. I quoted & responded to YOU because you authored the OP

For instance, who do you think has more of which friends, acquaintances, colleagues or co-workers...

Do whites have more black friends that the typical black, or do blacks have more white friends than the typical white?

Are whites more often in black-only, or mostly-black spaces, or are blacks more often in white-only and/or mostly-white spaces?

How about schools? Do more whites attend all-black or mostly-black schools, or more blacks attend all-white and/or mostly-white schools?

Same for work.

Do you think the average white interacts w/more blacks than the average black interacts w/whites?

Do you think that more whites live in black communities, or more blacks live in white communities/mostly white communities.

Wish I had more time right now, but will point out this much...…...obviously blacks have more interaction with whites......that's why blacks are the minority and whites are the majority...….based on numbers & all.

But as previously stated by another poster...…...why focus on race?

What the hell ever happened to 'celebrating your differences', instead of beating yourself over the head about it, then blaming others for it. So you LOOK different, but under that skin you're the same as anyone else...…...deal with it
Thats not necessarily true. Just because whites are the majority doesnt mean you have to interact with them. I know people that have zero contact with whites. He is asking about averages.

Yes there are some blacks that have no contact with whites or other races whatsoever......and there are some whites that have no contact with blacks, or any other race whatsoever. Those that are so exclusive have serious misconceptions of others. That breeds racism, IMO

And so it still averages out......just because some are exclusive, doesn't mean all are. And that may have more to do with outside influences such as location, socio-economics, upbringing, etc.

Same for work.

Same for work.

It's going to be #2, it's sort of obvious

Forum List

Back