Who needs guns when you have.........Hockey Pucks

I don't have firearms because I "need" them, I have them because I "like" them.

And because I can.
I call bullshit. With most of you kids it's a security blankie you can't live without.

And because I can.
I call bullshit. With most of you kids it's a security blankie you can't live without.
Lol
Says a control freak
You keep saying that, I don't think you actually know what it means though.
All progressives are cowardly control freaks
You are confused. Democrats aren't the control freaks. As previously noted, you need to look it up.

And because I can.
Lol
Says a control freak
You keep saying that, I don't think you actually know what it means though.
All progressives are cowardly control freaks
You are confused. Democrats aren't the control freaks. As previously noted, you need to look it up.
Of course progressives are control freaks, What else would justify the use of political correctness?

What if 100 are thrown at you

I guess if ya have one hundred hockey puck throwers....but I find that to be unrealistic.
30?

How many of your hockey puck chunkers are going to keep tossing pucks when there are 5.56 rounds whizzing past their head....if not impacting their dome?

There's a good reason why our law-enforcement and military personal aren't armed with hockey pucks.

Sounds like assault hockey pucks.....they must be registered!!!
They need a ninja version

The shooter could wear body armor and just cover his face with his arm, while firing 50 rounds of ammunition into a classroom of kids. The whole idea is the result of what you get from liberal, anti-gun loonies, which teachers tend to be.

More than anything else, it is publicity for the mass shooter to know where a soft-target gun-free zone school is, giving him the green light to go THERE.
Just the opposite of the red light they get, when they know school staff is armed.

Another example of the mental disorder known as liberalism.

Liberalismisamentaldisease.jpg

Forum List

Back