Who needs guns when you have.........Hockey Pucks

Hockey pucks: They're small and heavy and — one Michigan college thinks — may be the perfect weapon against an active shooter on campus.

Oakland University, a public school in Rochester Hills, near Detroit, is distributing thousands of 94-cent hockey pucks for just that reason.

They should issue the kids AR 15 s

I don't have firearms because I "need" them, I have them because I "like" them.

And because I can.

Hockey pucks: They're small and heavy and — one Michigan college thinks — may be the perfect weapon against an active shooter on campus.

Oakland University, a public school in Rochester Hills, near Detroit, is distributing thousands of 94-cent hockey pucks for just that reason.

what are they supposed to do with them?

Knock bullets out of the air?

Throw them as a group
Public stoning

Students have a right to bear arms

Hockey pucks are arms

Throw them as a group
Public stoning

It's pretty hard to believe anyone could be so stupid as to stand there like an idiot and throw shit at a determined crazy person armed with 30-or-more rounds of ammunition, intent on killing everyone he or she sees. Most people would be running in the opposite direction, screaming at the top of their lungs, and crapping in their pants.

Ever been shot at? I have, and it's an un-nerving situation to be in, especially if you don't have the necessary means to reciprocate.

Ya throw a hockey puck at me and you're liable to get shot.
What if 100 are thrown at you

I guess if ya have one hundred hockey puck throwers....but I find that to be unrealistic.
30?

How many of your hockey puck chunkers are going to keep tossing pucks when there are 5.56 rounds whizzing past their head....if not impacting their dome?

There's a good reason why our law-enforcement and military personal aren't armed with hockey pucks.

Ya throw a hockey puck at me and you're liable to get shot.
What if 100 are thrown at you

I guess if ya have one hundred hockey puck throwers....but I find that to be unrealistic.
30?

How many of your hockey puck chunkers are going to keep tossing pucks when there are 5.56 rounds whizzing past their head....if not impacting their dome?

There's a good reason why our law-enforcement and military personal aren't armed with hockey pucks.

Sounds like assault hockey pucks.....they must be registered!!!

43141033_10217323153613558_714535081762357248_n.jpg

Forum List

Back