Who is your favorite Televangelist?

Doubt you will get a lot of people to step out and say because it is a bait to attack them. The evangelists people receive from are close to their heart and won't expose them to attack and ridicule

Favorite to laugh at?
Favorite to throw popcorn at tv broadcasts?
Favorite to report to the Justice dept?
Favorite source of forum debate topics to what they claimed?
It's to broad a question. :)

My favorite is the one with the private jet and mansion. Oh oops that's most of them.

My favorite is Peter Popoff.

Popoff was collecting almost $4 million per year in the late 1980s, according to Randi.[37] In 2003 his ministry received over $9.6 million, and in 2005, over $23 million. In that year, he and his wife were paid a combined salary of nearly $1 million, while two of his children received over $180,000 each.[38] Financial data is not available for Popoff's ministry since 2005 because Peter Popoff Ministries changed from a for-profit business to a religious organization in 2006, making it tax-exempt.[6] Popoff purchased a home in Bradbury, California, for $4.5 million in 2007.[39] He drives a Porsche and a Mercedes-Benz.

Of course the Jim and Tammy Bakker duet was a big favorite of mine even while they bilked millions out of thousands and built their resort in the piney woods of Carolina.

But I have a spot in my heart for Ernest Angsley. He looked as if he was always picked last in a pick up game of dodge ball. Ernie wanted to build a revolving restaurant just outside scenic Akron, Ohio. His grand plan to glorify Jesus was to build a 900 foot concrete tower topped with a revolving restaurant with a 1,000 foot tall statue of Jesus right beside it. The idea was as diners enjoyed the panorama of the Northeast Ohio countryside, the eyes of the Jesus statue would greet them as they ate and spun.

The tower was built, but the revolving restaurant was never completed. The effect was a giant phallic column. The Penis of Summit County. Ernie was, as most televangelists are, indicted and convicted of fraud.

Popof is the one I reported to the Justice dept years ago. Today's scam is "miracle water".

I know about the miracle water. Order it, and God will pay your bills for you. Yes, that's really their pitch.

My favorite is the one with the private jet and mansion. Oh oops that's most of them.

Did you hear the one woman telling cancer patients not to be treated because it poison? It's better to send your money to them. These people are scum of the earth.
They should send their money to Braco the Gazer! His gaze is even more powerful than prayer!

Braco gazer - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

o-BRACO-THE-GAZER-facebook.jpg

Look into his eyes! He has even more magic power than Joel Osteen!

:rofl:

My favorite is Peter Popoff.

Popoff was collecting almost $4 million per year in the late 1980s, according to Randi.[37] In 2003 his ministry received over $9.6 million, and in 2005, over $23 million. In that year, he and his wife were paid a combined salary of nearly $1 million, while two of his children received over $180,000 each.[38] Financial data is not available for Popoff's ministry since 2005 because Peter Popoff Ministries changed from a for-profit business to a religious organization in 2006, making it tax-exempt.[6] Popoff purchased a home in Bradbury, California, for $4.5 million in 2007.[39] He drives a Porsche and a Mercedes-Benz.

Yes, he tells poor people to send him money, so he can talk to Gawd, then Gawd will help these people out of debt.

Billy Graham.

He retired.

The rest should follow his example.

(Growing up, the only time televangelists were watched were when grandma spent the weekend. the rest of the time we attended church.)

Did you hear the one woman telling cancer patients not to be treated because it poison? It's better to send your money to them. These people are scum of the earth.
They should send their money to Braco the Gazer! His gaze is even more powerful than prayer!

Braco gazer - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

o-BRACO-THE-GAZER-facebook.jpg

Look into his eyes! He has even more magic power than Joel Osteen!

:rofl:

He looks similar to Jezus.

Blonde-Jesus.jpg

Forum List

Back