Who Is White House Visitor Hisham Altalib?

The truth HURTS.. Muslim Propagandist who teach their children as young as 2 years old that Jews are not people.. that Americans are evil , come to this forum for one purpose.. TO LIE, deceive.. in order to accomplish their ultimate goal of world SHARIA.. It WILL never happen in America.. The left won't remain in power ..

The truth?

You crack me up.

The TRUTH is, you claim all of these investigations into the guy - yet he's a free and unconvicted man. I guess they all went sour when they found out they were WRONG about the guy, huh.

The TRUTH, is that you assume he's some sort of terrorist worshiper where he's the head of a board who's mission is JUST the opposite.

Get your head out of your ass for a minute.

"yet he's a free and unconvicted man."

As I previously stated so was O.J. until he got himself in more hot water. It doesn't mean he's a nice guy. Hitler was a great guy to his fellow Nazis.

You'd have him convicted with0ut trial just for being Muslim. We know.

It's tired though.

The guy is the head of an organization who's goal is to end terrorism.

HELLO?

Crayons.
Glitter Glue.
Construction paper.

Write it down, you'll absorb it better with those.

One of the organizations blasted by the OP's hate based article is the MSA (Muslim Students Association)

Basically, every university and college campus has an approved chapter of the MSA

Which is a student run and funded outreach by muslim students, and holds many diversity events open to anyone in the local community to attend.

And the student participate in voting drives, soup kitchens, and other community activities in coordination with both Christian and Jewish organizations.

I have personally attended and helped with many MSA local events and they are totally opposite of the nonsense contained in the Islamophobic article.. :cool:

That's why I have to admire people like the California State University of Irvine chancellor. ONE muslim protest, that's all it took, and he jerked the charters of ALL muslim student associations. All were dissolved with a prohibition on any muslim organizations for a year, if they learned to behave themselves.

The truth?

You crack me up.

The TRUTH is, you claim all of these investigations into the guy - yet he's a free and unconvicted man. I guess they all went sour when they found out they were WRONG about the guy, huh.

The TRUTH, is that you assume he's some sort of terrorist worshiper where he's the head of a board who's mission is JUST the opposite.

Get your head out of your ass for a minute.

Who said put him on trial? Hallucinate much?

"yet he's a free and unconvicted man."

As I previously stated so was O.J. until he got himself in more hot water. It doesn't mean he's a nice guy. Hitler was a great guy to his fellow Nazis.

You'd have him convicted with0ut trial just for being Muslim. We know.

It's tired though.

The guy is the head of an organization who's goal is to end terrorism.

HELLO?

Crayons.
Glitter Glue.
Construction paper.

Write it down, you'll absorb it better with those.

Who said put him on trial? Hallucinate much?

Note the usual cast of characters who run to a thread where their Muslim terrorist-tied leaders are being exposed.. SAME PEOPLE, over and over.. who tell you you're not reading what you really are.. It's on purpose.. to infiltrate, lie.. with one goal- An America that is no longer Christian or free.. MUSLIM PROPAGANDIST who are doing their part for JIHAD through the internet.. INFILTRATE, every where.

Why are these clowns allowed in the White House? whose next? Joseph Kony?

Because we have a President with sympathies and contacts directly tied to Palestinian causes- Khalidy- who promote, raise funds for Hamas and other terror organizations.

Playing possum, Sunni? I know you're lurking!

LOUDER%20FINAL_525_blogImage_jpg_l.jpg

Come on Sunni. You can do it. Denounce the murder of the Ambassador! You like to tell everyone that you're a Muslim American.

Hisham Al-Talib - Discover the Networks

Founder of the SAAR Foundation

Hisham Al-Talib was a founder of the SAAR Foundation, which the FBI and the U.S. Customs agency believe was established to raise funds and launder money for international terrorist groups like Hamas, Hezbollah, Palestinian Islamic Jihad, and al Qaeda. In the 1970s, Al-Talib was a board member of the financial network Al Taqwa, which operated out of Switzerland and Leichtenstein, and which investigators believe is a financial backer of terrorist group the Muslim Brotherhood. Al-Talib has also been an officer of the International Institute of Islamic Thought, which is controlled by the Saudi-Wahhabi movement. In 1963 he was a co-founder of the Muslim Students Association of the U.S. and Canada.
He was never indicted or charged with any crime even during the muslim witch hunt days of the Bush administration.

And has been given a clean bill of health by both the FBI and Homeland Security. :cool:

It doesn't make a shit.. We know who this asshole is.. and we know who Morsi is. Obama won't be President forever.. Allowing an enemy in to the WH is something he will long be remembered for throughout history. This is AMERICA, not Iran.. You can't have our country, no Muslim can.. FREEDOM, LIBERTY, RIGHTS TO FREE SPEECH.

I don't know if anyone has ever told you this but YOU ARE FUCKING INSANE.

But sometimes funny. Cause you can't fix stupid but you can laugh at it.:badgrin:

He was never indicted or charged with any crime even during the muslim witch hunt days of the Bush administration.

And has been given a clean bill of health by both the FBI and Homeland Security. :cool:

It doesn't make a shit.. We know who this asshole is.. and we know who Morsi is. Obama won't be President forever.. Allowing an enemy in to the WH is something he will long be remembered for throughout history. This is AMERICA, not Iran.. You can't have our country, no Muslim can.. FREEDOM, LIBERTY, RIGHTS TO FREE SPEECH.

But sometimes funny. Cause you can't fix stupid but you can laugh at it.:badgrin:

What's insane are liberals like yourself who welcome terrorists , apologize to our enemies for slaughtering AMericans.. I'm happy to be the opposite of your kind of stench.. ANY DAY.

Because we have a President with sympathies and contacts directly tied to Palestinian causes- Khalidy- who promote, raise funds for Hamas and other terror organizations.

People who hate America should not be invited to the White House.:mad:

Fostering a constructive partnership between the U.S. Muslim Community and the U.S. Government that would enable Muslims to play a positive and patriotic role in the Global War on Terrorism; aligning expectations and goals so as to contribute the Muslim voice and influence to public and political debates and in forging approaches to domestic and foreign policy; charting specific courses of action and conducting specific projects that will establish and enhance informed mutual cooperation between the U.S. Muslim Community and the U.S. Government, enabling the U.S. to make the best use of the American Muslim community's potential for building bridges between the United States and the global Muslim Community.

Then how in the hell did Mitch the Bitch McConnel and John Cry Baby Boner ever get in the door? I knew inviting them to the WH was a mistake.

Fostering a constructive partnership between the U.S. Muslim Community and the U.S. Government that would enable Muslims to play a positive and patriotic role in the Global War on Terrorism; aligning expectations and goals so as to contribute the Muslim voice and influence to public and political debates and in forging approaches to domestic and foreign policy; charting specific courses of action and conducting specific projects that will establish and enhance informed mutual cooperation between the U.S. Muslim Community and the U.S. Government, enabling the U.S. to make the best use of the American Muslim community's potential for building bridges between the United States and the global Muslim Community.

So by doing this it will make Egyptians love America?:confused:

Then how in the hell did Mitch the Bitch McConnel and John Cry Baby Boner ever get in the door? I knew inviting them to the WH was a mistake.

I don't even know who in the hell you are talking about.

So by doing this it will make Egyptians love America?:confused:

The point is,

You're wondering why he's be allowed in the Whitehouse, and the only reason you "wonder" is because people full of hate are trying to convince you he's some sort of Terrorist...

Whereas the man's body of work is that he's AGAINST Terrorism. Ala the board's mission above.

Of course you all had no concern when Netinimayahoo interjected himself in American politics. That wasn't a problem eh?

If Israel wants to go to war, then let them have at it. We have certinatly given them enough weapons and cash to fund their war.

Don't try and back the USA in a corner DEMANDING that we do SOMETHING about Iran. They want to bomb Iran? Have at it.

I am more than tired that the Jews play their "race card" over and over. Times up. Do it your own damn selves.

Not my fault that they wanted a land that isn't full of oil. And not my fault that we in the USA want, need and have to have the oil in the ME. Let the Jews figure out their own problems. We have our problems and they have theirs and no one ever said they would/should be the same.

The facts remain the facts.. This Muslim has LONG been watched by the FBI and has been found to have DIRECT ties to international terrorism , even funding it. Too bad Muslim Propagandist cannot change the truth.

I don't even know who in the hell you are talking about.

Really? They why the fuk you posting on a political message board. The rethug leaders in the Congress. And you don't know who they are? Bull shit.

What's insane are liberals like yourself who welcome terrorists , apologize to our enemies for slaughtering AMericans.. I'm happy to be the opposite of your kind of stench.. ANY DAY.

You go get 'em girl with your guns!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXfg5o1ZVq4&feature=related]BEST OF WOMEN SHOOTING GUNS - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back