Who Is White House Visitor Hisham Altalib?

Muslims can vote in whomever they choose.. that doesn't mean I or anyone else for that matter support it , ie TAX DOLLARS or have to like it.. They made their own fucking bed.. If Sharia comes to Egypt, that;s TOTALLY on them.
Hopefully, sharia law will become the law of the land in Egypt. :thup:

How can you say that as an American who enjoys the freedoms here?? Honestly??

Muslims can vote in whomever they choose.. that doesn't mean I or anyone else for that matter support it , ie TAX DOLLARS or have to like it.. They made their own fucking bed.. If Sharia comes to Egypt, that;s TOTALLY on them.

LGS, he's just pushing your buttons. He's a POS.

All he can do is post:

And?:cool:

LOUDER%20FINAL_525_blogImage_jpg_l.jpg

Come on Sunni. You can do it. Denounce the murder of the Ambassador! You like to tell everyone that you're a Muslim American.

I also wonder why Michelle Malkin didn't provide a source for this claim:

Altalib is an Iraqi-born Muslim identified by the FBI as a Muslim Brotherhood operative before he moved to America in the 1970s to earn an advanced electrical engineering degree from Purdue University in Indiana. By his own account, Altalib "soon became active in Islamic work in North America, which continues to this day."

I guess in Malkin's world, the White House shouldn't meet with democratically elected representatives from Egypt's new government, because they're muslims. Nor should the white house engage with MODERATE American muslims in advance of that visit.

Interesting.

I wonder why it's important for you and other leftist posters who hide behind a computer screen to promote Muslim propaganda?

Interesting perspective. It's "promoting Muslim propaganda" to point out that Michelle Malkin's claims aren't sourced, to provide information about a man who's being slandered, and to point out the obvious: that we can't build allies in the middle east without working with moderate muslims?

If this is your ethical stance, why are you hiding behind a computer screen to slander a man based upon an unsourced report with an anti-Islamic bias?

Why are these clowns allowed in the White House? whose next? Joseph Kony?

Because we have a President with sympathies and contacts directly tied to Palestinian causes- Khalidy- who promote, raise funds for Hamas and other terror organizations.

People who hate America should not be invited to the White House.:mad:

What evidence exists that this man hates America? He is one of the intellectuals who fled from Iran to America during the fundamentalist takeover of the government there, and he is a founding member of an organization whose sole purpose is to increase the effective collaboration between U.S. government agencies engaged in the war on terror and American muslims.

I don't believe that someone is a hater just because Michelle Malkin makes this claim (without sources, mind you). Do you?

It's illegal to fund terror organizations. If this man had done so, he'd be on trial or incarcerated. Has he ever been charged with funding or supporting terror activities?

Come on Sunni. You can do it. Denounce the murder of the Ambassador! You like to tell everyone that you're a Muslim American.
Son, I am beginning to think your about 2 cans short of a six-pack. :cuckoo:

I already made a statement about being unhappy concerning the embassy staff who lost their lives during that unfortunate confrontation.

As for you demand of some kind of denouncement.

I think what I said is more than sufficient. :cool:

FBI investigated this terrorist and concluded:

another $1,000 from Hisham Al-Talib. And in late March, the Investigative Project on Terrorism has learned, Ellison attended a private fundraiser at the northern Virginia home of a man who led a group tied to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Barzinji and Al-Talib have served as vice presidents at the International Institute of Islamic Thought, a Northern Virginia think tank federal authorities suspect was part of a terrorist financing network. In addition, a previous FBI investigation concluded that Barzinji and Al-Talib were among U.S. leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood when they came here as students.

First, please provide links to FBI sources that substantiate your claim.

Second, was this man ever charged in connection with providing funding to terrorists?

FBI sources have told me that you are known in your neighborhood for dog fucking and that neighbors lock up their animals when you're in the vicinity. Further, that you've written checks to organizations that promote animal/human sexual contact.

Please prove otherwise.

Last edited:

another $1,000 from Hisham Al-Talib. And in late March, the Investigative Project on Terrorism has learned, Ellison attended a private fundraiser at the northern Virginia home of a man who led a group tied to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Barzinji and Al-Talib have served as vice presidents at the International Institute of Islamic Thought, a Northern Virginia think tank federal authorities suspect was part of a terrorist financing network. In addition, a previous FBI investigation concluded that Barzinji and Al-Talib were among U.S. leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood when they came here as students.

Second, was this man ever charged in connection with providing funding to terrorists?

I already did throughout this thread.. Why don't you actually try reading them.. Gee, there's an idea.. Instead you prefer to spew your MUSLIM PROPAGANDA.. we get it.

I already made a statement about being unhappy concerning the embassy staff who lost their lives during that unfortunate confrontation.

Unhappy? People are "unhappy" about jock itch. But do you condemn the killing? No... Unhappy is not enough.

(Ad the other douchebag thanks him.) :cool:

Last edited:

Unhappy? People are "unhappy" about jock itch. But do you condemn the killing? No... Unhappy is not enough.

oh fuck off with your sanctimonious bullshit.

Egypt is a sovereign nation and it is up to the people what kind of government they want to be ruled by.

Be it democracy, communism, or sharia law..........correct?? :cool:

I already did throughout this thread.. Why don't you actually try reading them.. Gee, there's an idea.. Instead you prefer to spew your MUSLIM PROPAGANDA.. we get it.

I've reviewed all of your posts in this thread. You've cited Newsmax, Michelle Malkin, and Spitfire. None of these "publications" provided direct, substantiated statements from the FBI about this individual's links to terrorism.

I've worked with the secret service and the FBI on events involving high level Washington dignitaries. Anyone who has face time with the president (or even the Attorney General, for that matter) is screened by the secret service and the FBI prior to that visit, and the white house staff usually does an additional screening to ensure that this individual isn't going to politically embarrass the president. If Dr. Al-Talib was on a terrorist watch list, or was suspected of being a front for terrorist organizations, or if he'd ever engaged in fundraising activities for terror organizations, he would never pass that sort of screening.

You're using unsourced allegations to slander a man who's a moderate muslim and who has cooperated with the U.S. law enforcement agecies by providing guidance, support, and access to private religious communities, and has facilitated and encouraged the types of information sharing that has led to the arrest of terror suspects in the U.S.

Welcome to "why the far right will never win the war on terror 101."

Last edited:

:lol::lol::lol: If I took you serious I'd reply seriously. So why do you hate America and condone the Ambassador's murder? :D

:lol::lol::lol: If I took you serious I'd reply seriously. So why do you hate America and condone the Ambassador's murder? :D

I condone calling you a douchebag when you're trying to use a dead body to paint someone into an imaginary corner.

sanctimonious bullshit

There you have it people. G.T. the appeaser agrees with Sunni Man that it isn't necessary to condemn the murder...just be "unhappy" about it. No big deal...:cool:

Do you think America is a Christian nation or that our system of justice is based upon Christian values?

sanctimonious bullshit

There you have it people. G.T. the appeaser agrees with Sunni Man that it isn't necessary to condemn the murder...just be "unhappy" about it. No big deal...:cool:

How desperate is this, on a scale of one to three? ^ ^ ^ ^

Forum List

Back