Who Is White House Visitor Hisham Altalib?

The truth HURTS.. Muslim Propagandist who teach their children as young as 2 years old that Jews are not people.. that Americans are evil , come to this forum for one purpose.. TO LIE, deceive.. in order to accomplish their ultimate goal of world SHARIA.. It WILL never happen in America.. The left won't remain in power ..

The truth?

You crack me up.

The TRUTH is, you claim all of these investigations into the guy - yet he's a free and unconvicted man. I guess they all went sour when they found out they were WRONG about the guy, huh.

The TRUTH, is that you assume he's some sort of terrorist worshiper where he's the head of a board who's mission is JUST the opposite.

Get your head out of your ass for a minute.

"yet he's a free and unconvicted man."

As I previously stated so was O.J. until he got himself in more hot water. It doesn't mean he's a nice guy. Hitler was a great guy to his fellow Nazis.

Ah yes....in your black and white world, there is NO difference between OJ Simpson and this guy.

Love It! :eusa_clap:

I don't know if anyone has ever told you this but YOU ARE FUCKING INSANE.

But sometimes funny. Cause you can't fix stupid but you can laugh at it.:badgrin:

What's insane are liberals like yourself who welcome terrorists , apologize to our enemies for slaughtering AMericans.. I'm happy to be the opposite of your kind of stench.. ANY DAY.

You go get 'em girl with your guns!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUNS - YouTube[/url

I go to the range quite often but thanks for your example of a liberal clusterfuck when it comes to weapons.

So liberals like to show off pictures of Saddam shaking Rumsfeld's hand back in the 80s when he was fighting Iran.

But Obamination invites someone from a known terrorist organization to the White House....no big deal.

I wonder if there was any screaming and gnashing of teeth when the leaders of Communist countries have visited the White House during Dem and GOP administrations? Ya know the commies were going to bury us.

WTF does that have to do with this terrorist sympathizing bastard who sits in the WH?

Seems legit.

Sounds good to me.

Nothing to see here, just another LGS cry thread about some non-issue.

Maybe she needs a job or something, I am sure her "skills" are useful somewhere.. :lol:

I wonder if there was any screaming and gnashing of teeth when the leaders of Communist countries have visited the White House during Dem and GOP administrations? Ya know the commies were going to bury us.

WTF does that have to do with this terrorist sympathizing bastard who sits in the WH?

So you don't see the correlation? Oh my! :eusa_eh:

Seems legit.

Sounds good to me.

Nothing to see here, just another LGS cry thread about some non-issue.

Maybe she needs a job or something, I am sure her "skills" are useful somewhere.. :lol:

I have a job douche-breath.. and I go to school.. My family owns a business.. something WE BUILT.

Worry about your own pathetic life..

Links were posted in this thread with PROOF from the CIA that this terrorist has been investigated and is watched for his funding of terrorism.. nice try to deflect tho. Go slime back in to your hole now.

Terrorists aren't equal to foreign politician leaders.

Idiots like you give credibility to terrorists, dictators, etc because you want to meet with them so they can tell "their side of the story."

I wouldn't doubt you would've allowed UBL to talk with 60 Minutes if the SEALs just brought him back to the USA for a NYC trial.:eusa_whistle:

I don't know anyone BUT LIBERALS who supported President Dumbo sticking a knife in Mubaraks back..
So you are discounting the 10's of millions of Egyptian citizens who revolted against the brutal dictator Mubarak and installed a true democracy to their nation?? :cool:

The same tens of millions muslims who voted in the Muslim Brotherhood??? REALLY???

I have a job douche-breath.. and I go to school.. My family owns a business.. something WE BUILT.

Sure ya do... :lol:

And no, you guys did not build it by yourselves, the government helped.

Worry about your own pathetic life..

Links were posted in this thread with PROOF from the CIA that this terrorist has been investigated and is watched for his funding of terrorism.. nice try to deflect tho. Go slime back in to your hole now.

But, are you just being outraged about nothing? So you know what the conversation was that went on during his visit?

So many leaders of this country have met with "questionable" people, the road to finding a resolution for conflict on an issue may begin with something as simple as a dinner or face-to-face handshake.

We as a country will never know until we try different methods to reach diplomacy, if we continued down the path you and all your genetic copies choose we will be doomed to continue the same tragic and costly mistakes.

Basically, what I am trying to say is that there is more than one way to diplomacy.

But! We should shoot them all, am I right LGS?

BANG! BANG! :lol:

/thread.

I don't know anyone BUT LIBERALS who supported President Dumbo sticking a knife in Mubaraks back..
So you are discounting the 10's of millions of Egyptian citizens who revolted against the brutal dictator Mubarak and installed a true democracy to their nation?? :cool:

The same tens of millions muslims who voted in the Muslim Brotherhood??? REALLY???
Yes, dear, it's called Democracy.

The political system that you claim to champion and want all nations to embrace.

Remember?? :cool:

The political system that you claim to champion and want all nations to embrace.

LOUDER%20FINAL_525_blogImage_jpg_l.jpg

Come on Sunni. You can do it. Denounce the murder of the Ambassador! You like to tell everyone that you're a Muslim American.

Muslims can vote in whomever they choose.. that doesn't mean I or anyone else for that matter support it , ie TAX DOLLARS or have to like it.. They made their own fucking bed.. If Sharia comes to Egypt, that;s TOTALLY on them.

Idiots like you give credibility to terrorists, dictators, etc because you want to meet with them so they can tell "their side of the story."

I wouldn't doubt you would've allowed UBL to talk with 60 Minutes if the SEALs just brought him back to the USA for a NYC trial.:eusa_whistle:

Yeah,,,that's the ticket!
I have friends who are moderate Muslims and they have been friends of mine since the late 70's. They are good and loyal friends, they are a positive influence in our neighborhood, they volunteer at the same Goodwill that I volunteer at, which helps the poor and their families, they coach girls and boys soccer teams and when I play tennis with them they don't threaten me when I win! :eusa_shhh: Oh and I should mention their children served our country in the armed forces.
But to some on these boards,,,,all Muslims are terrorist or terrorist sympathizers. Fucking amazing.

Yeah,,,that's the ticket!
I have friends who are moderate Muslims and they have been friends of mine since the late 70's. They are good and loyal friends, they are a positive influence in our neighborhood, they volunteer at the same Goodwill that I volunteer at, which helps the poor and their families, they coach girls and boys soccer teams and when I play tennis with them they don't threaten me when I win! :eusa_shhh: Oh and I should mention their children served our country in the armed forces.
But to some on these boards,,,,all Muslims are terrorist or terrorist sympathizers. Fucking amazing.

No one said all muslims are terrorists.. NO ONE. Show me anyone who said that. I'll wait.

Forum List

Back