Who Is White House Visitor Hisham Altalib?

Hisham Al Talib is a moderate muslim and the author of several books designed to promote the ethical practice of Islam and tolerance between muslims and members of other faiths.

Dr. Hisham Altalib at Al-Hiwar Center: A Call for Unity, Inclusion, Moderation and Principled Dawa > IIIT > News

Dr. Hisham shared with a small group of Arab and Muslim intellectuals the lessons he learned from his own experience as an Islamic worker since the early 1950s and in different countries such as Iraq, the United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia and the United States. He reminded the audience of the work of the late Algerian thinker Malik Ben Nabi and his brilliant analysis of the underlying causes for the rise and fall of civilizations, nations, societies and individuals. He was particularly critical of many Islamic groups that did not follow the wisdom of Malik Ben Nabi’s analyses and fell into the narrow pursuit of political power and the illusive goal of establishing an Islamic state, to the exclusion of the more noble cause of building the moral, social and spiritual foundation for development of Muslim societies.

...Dr. Hisham concluded by calling for a principled approach to Dawa, based on Qur’an and Sunna, and informed by the realities of our times and assisted by contemporary knowledge and new technologies. Most importantly, he said, Muslim workers need to embrace a spirit of moderation and an attitude of inclusion that seeks to benefit from the human experience at large and contribute to it with a spirit of humility and brotherhood among all the children of Adam and Eve.

If this guy was a Christian, a lot of you would be applauding him.

No we wouldn't.. Americans don't applaud ASSHOLES who seek to harm our nation and change us in to a despot of shit- SHARIA..

Al Talib is also on the board of American Muslims for Constructive Engagement, an organization committed to:

Fostering a constructive partnership between the U.S. Muslim Community and the U.S. Government that would enable Muslims to play a positive and patriotic role in the Global War on Terrorism; aligning expectations and goals so as to contribute the Muslim voice and influence to public and political debates and in forging approaches to domestic and foreign policy; charting specific courses of action and conducting specific projects that will establish and enhance informed mutual cooperation between the U.S. Muslim Community and the U.S. Government, enabling the U.S. to make the best use of the American Muslim community's potential for building bridges between the United States and the global Muslim Community.

About AMCE - American Muslims for Constructive Engagement

I wonder why Michelle Malkin wouldn't have reported on this?

I also wonder why Michelle Malkin didn't provide a source for this claim:

Altalib is an Iraqi-born Muslim identified by the FBI as a Muslim Brotherhood operative before he moved to America in the 1970s to earn an advanced electrical engineering degree from Purdue University in Indiana. By his own account, Altalib "soon became active in Islamic work in North America, which continues to this day."

I guess in Malkin's world, the White House shouldn't meet with democratically elected representatives from Egypt's new government, because they're muslims. Nor should the white house engage with MODERATE American muslims in advance of that visit.

Interesting.

Article by Michelle Malkin being the LIBERAL media refuses to do their fucking job.. White House logs this EXTREMIST RADICAL tied to terror and the muslim brotherhood on March 30, 2012..

The real enemy within.. The truth is out here..

Vote our this imposter in the WH who despises the tiny nation state of Israel, who fails to protect Americans from our enemy..

Who Is White House Visitor Hisham Altalib? - Michelle Malkin - Page 1

He has a funny name....MUST be an evil Muslim Brotherhood terrorist.

Altalib is an Iraqi-born Muslim identified by the FBI as a Muslim Brotherhood operative before he moved to America in the 1970s to earn an advanced electrical engineering degree from Purdue University in Indiana. By his own account, Altalib "soon became active in Islamic work in North America, which continues to this day."

I guess in Malkin's world, the White House shouldn't meet with democratically elected representatives from Egypt's new government, because they're muslims. Nor should the white house engage with MODERATE American muslims in advance of that visit.

Interesting.

I wonder why it's important for you and other leftist posters who hide behind a computer screen to promote Muslim propaganda?

Al Talib is also on the board of American Muslims for Constructive Engagement, an organization committed to:

Fostering a constructive partnership between the U.S. Muslim Community and the U.S. Government that would enable Muslims to play a positive and patriotic role in the Global War on Terrorism; aligning expectations and goals so as to contribute the Muslim voice and influence to public and political debates and in forging approaches to domestic and foreign policy; charting specific courses of action and conducting specific projects that will establish and enhance informed mutual cooperation between the U.S. Muslim Community and the U.S. Government, enabling the U.S. to make the best use of the American Muslim community's potential for building bridges between the United States and the global Muslim Community.

About AMCE - American Muslims for Constructive Engagement

I wonder why Michelle Malkin wouldn't have reported on this?

Only in the world of partisanship is the head of a board dedicated to fighting the war against terrorism............................a terrorist.

It's every Muslim is a Terrorist World, and this Board has some of its Presidents who set precedents.

Ladygunslinger only hates Muslims 'cuz they disrespect bed sheets though.

Interesting.

I wonder why it's important for you and other leftist posters who hide behind a computer screen to promote Muslim propaganda?

There it IS!!!! :eusa_whistle:

Interesting.

The rub is thet Catz did 5 fucking seconds of basic research and shitted on your entire thread.........

and it's the lack of these 5 fucking seconds of basic research, that has most clear thinking independant individuals rolling their eyes and smirking at your penchant for being an ignoramous & a hater.

Article by Michelle Malkin being the LIBERAL media refuses to do their fucking job.. White House logs this EXTREMIST RADICAL tied to terror and the muslim brotherhood on March 30, 2012..

The real enemy within.. The truth is out here..

Vote our this imposter in the WH who despises the tiny nation state of Israel, who fails to protect Americans from our enemy..

Who Is White House Visitor Hisham Altalib? - Michelle Malkin - Page 1

You mean, Michelle Malkin, Ace Reporter??

Maybe Andrew Breitbart has some video and Limbaugh can do some in depth analysis.

This is why you far-righties have your heads up your ass. You think opinion/spin is 'news'.

FBI investigated this terrorist and concluded:

another $1,000 from Hisham Al-Talib. And in late March, the Investigative Project on Terrorism has learned, Ellison attended a private fundraiser at the northern Virginia home of a man who led a group tied to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Barzinji and Al-Talib have served as vice presidents at the International Institute of Islamic Thought, a Northern Virginia think tank federal authorities suspect was part of a terrorist financing network. In addition, a previous FBI investigation concluded that Barzinji and Al-Talib were among U.S. leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood when they came here as students.

Read more on Newsmax.com: Muslim Brotherhood Helps Bankroll Minnesota Democrat
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

One of the organizations blasted by the OP's hate based article is the MSA (Muslim Students Association)

Basically, every university and college campus has an approved chapter of the MSA

Which is a student run and funded outreach by muslim students, and holds many diversity events open to anyone in the local community to attend.

And the student participate in voting drives, soup kitchens, and other community activities in coordination with both Christian and Jewish organizations.

I have personally attended and helped with many MSA local events and they are totally opposite of the nonsense contained in the Islamophobic article.. :cool:

One of the organizations blasted by the OP's hate based article is the MSA (Muslim Students Association)

Basically, every university and college campus has an approved chapter of the MSA

Which is a student run and funded outreach by muslim students, and holds many diversity events open to anyone in the local community to attend.

And the student participate in voting drives, soup kitchens, and other community activities in coordination with both Christian and Jewish organizations.

I have personally attended and helped with many MSA local events and they are totally opposite of the nonsense contained in the Islamophobic article.. :cool:

And? :cool:

By the way Sunni...ready to denounce the death of the Ambassador yet? Still haven't done that from a few days ago.

The truth HURTS.. Muslim Propagandist who teach their children as young as 2 years old that Jews are not people.. that Americans are evil , come to this forum for one purpose.. TO LIE, deceive.. in order to accomplish their ultimate goal of world SHARIA.. It WILL never happen in America.. The left won't remain in power ..

The truth HURTS.. Muslim Propagandist who teach their children as young as 2 years old that Jews are not people.. that Americans are evil , come to this forum for one purpose.. TO LIE, deceive.. in order to accomplish their ultimate goal of world SHARIA.. It WILL never happen in America.. The left won't remain in power ..

The truth?

You crack me up.

The TRUTH is, you claim all of these investigations into the guy - yet he's a free and unconvicted man. I guess they all went sour when they found out they were WRONG about the guy, huh.

The TRUTH, is that you assume he's some sort of terrorist worshiper where he's the head of a board who's mission is JUST the opposite.

Get your head out of your ass for a minute.

The truth?

You crack me up.

The TRUTH is, you claim all of these investigations into the guy - yet he's a free and unconvicted man. I guess they all went sour when they found out they were WRONG about the guy, huh.

The TRUTH, is that you assume he's some sort of terrorist worshiper where he's the head of a board who's mission is JUST the opposite.

"yet he's a free and unconvicted man."

As I previously stated so was O.J. until he got himself in more hot water. It doesn't mean he's a nice guy. Hitler was a great guy to his fellow Nazis.

The truth?

You crack me up.

"yet he's a free and unconvicted man."

As I previously stated so was O.J. until he got himself in more hot water. It doesn't mean he's a nice guy. Hitler was a great guy to his fellow Nazis.

I have that goober on ignore :) He's a thug.. like Obama..

I can't hear you Sunni???? You're defending this guy how about denouncing the Ambassador's killing here in front of everyone? Can't bring yourself to do it...can you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back