Who is this?

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
Simple format. Someone posts a picture. You have to guess who it is. I'll start with this one. Who is it?

gemma-chan-at-the-walkink-dead-event-in-new-york_1.jpg

THE concious Robot from "Humans".
You don't expect us to know the little known actress' name do you?

She has stared in four movies and five television series already

She will also star in the next Mummy movie, The new X Men movie (Logan), A new Pirates of the Caribbean movie, Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2, Kong: Skull Island, The new Fast and Furious movie, as well as staring in the 2017 movie Wonder Woman. Little known? Hardly. LOL!

Wonder Woman?

34-25-35...she's fit enough.

But Lynda Carter in the only Wonder Woman for me

She will also star in the next Mummy movie, The new X Men movie (Logan), A new Pirates of the Caribbean movie, Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2, Kong: Skull Island, The new Fast and Furious movie, as well as staring in the 2017 movie Wonder Woman. Little known? Hardly. LOL!

All stuff I would never see, so to people outside the fantasy & comic book genre we would never have seen her before.
She's like the one actress you happened to find that has no degrees of
association with Kevin Bacon, so congrats you found the one actress who can't be connected with Kevin Bacon, you broke the
6 degrees seperation game.
-update-
Scratch that, someone found her degrees of seperation even to me, damn I ate crow, and it didn't taste like chicken. :)

Last edited:

All stuff I would never see, so to people outside the fantasy & comic book genre we would never have seen her before.
association with Kevin Bacon, so congrats you found the one actress who can't be connected with Kevin Bacon, you broke the

Gemma Chan's Bacon number is 2
Gemma Chan and Kevin Costner appeared in Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit.
Kevin Costner and Kevin Bacon appeared in JFK.

Google

Gemma Chan's Bacon number is 2
Gemma Chan and Kevin Costner appeared in Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit.
Kevin Costner and Kevin Bacon appeared in JFK.

Google

You are right, the Bacon search missed that.
That means I'm 5 degrees seperation from
Gemma Chan through Costner, Frank Whaley of JFK who played with Travolta in Broken Arrow and Travolta worked with someone I met & knew, a Producer.
Actually a seperation of 4 through a HS association an actor who played in Million Dollar Baby w/David Powledge
who was in
The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement
with Chris Pine who played with Gemma in
Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit.

Forum List

Back