Daryl Dixon Spinoff

DudleySmith

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2020
My library just got this one. Never finished the Walking Dead series, it got mind numbingly repetitive, but this one has better cinematography and sets and better writing and actors. No spoilers here, so I'll leave it at that. If you liked the last series, you will most likely like this one better.

Haven't seen the other spinoff, so have no idea if its any good or not. I would like to see something on what happened to the sheriff guy from the first few seasons who got taken away by helicopter with the junk yard queen, if that is in the latter spinoff. That episode reeked of Spinoffness.

Last edited:
My library just got this one. Never finished the Walking Dead series, it got mind numbingly repetitive, but this one has better cinematography and sets and better writing and actors. No spoilers here, so I'll leave it at that. If you liked the last series, you will most likely like this one better.

Haven't seen the other spinoff, so have no idea if its any good or not. I would like to see something on what happened to the sheriff guy from the first few seasons who got taken away by helicopter with the junk yard queen, if that is in the latter spinoff. That episode reeked of Spinoffness.
This is good. A slightly different perspective from France. Season one.

Forum List

Back