Who is the biggest traitor to USA?

Who's the biggest traitor to USA? select all that apply

• Total voters

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
I see people on CNN trying to portray Dennis Rodman as an American traitor, of course they can not say it directly, but based on the questions they ask of him. I was never a Rodman fan, but I like what he is doing trying to bring nations together, and I am curious to see how others feel about it. I understand that your biggest traitor may not be on the list, then select other and select all that apply - multi poll.

That would be the republican party, and you didn't even list it. Al Qaeda dreams of doing as much damage to this country as the GOP. They caused the Great Depression, the Great Recession, destroyed U.S. integrity and credibility through out the world, destroyed the U.S. and global economies, and obstruct all efforts to restore them.

That would be the republican party, and you didn't even list it. Al Qaeda dreams of doing as much damage to this country as the GOP. They caused the Great Depression, the Great Recession, destroyed U.S. integrity and credibility through out the world, destroyed the U.S. and global economies, and obstruct all efforts to restore them.[/QU

Geeze... drunk already?

:lol:

Obama, Bush, Congress, and the Supreme Court.

I did not include the hack partisan media outlets. They aren't traitors, but they have certainly betrayed their mandate as the watchdog of democracy, though.

Last edited:
First George W. Bush's SEC let Wall Street run a derivatives based Ponzi scheme that destroyed the world economy in 2008.

Then Republicans on the Supreme Court voted to allow unlimited secret campaign contributions in the Citizens United decision.

Then Republicans in the House shut down the government and threatened the country with default.

Why would anyone vote for a party that hates government and continually tries to damage our country?

First George W. Bush's SEC let Wall Street run a derivatives based Ponzi scheme that destroyed the world economy in 2008.

Then Republicans on the Supreme Court voted to allow unlimited secret campaign contributions in the Citizens United decision.

Then Republicans in the House shut down the government and threatened the country with default.

Why would anyone vote for a party that hates government and continually tries to damage our country?

As usual Chris outdoes himself in the stupid & dishonest departments...

:lol:

neocons, their willing accomplices in Washington (pay-to-play) & the pentagon (contractors), and the Fed reserve (wall st). Country going down the tubes :( (basically- my siggie :cool: )

Snowden. I don't neccessarily agree with everything the NSA is up to but he should have found a sympathetic ear and let them handle it. While I can't stand Obama, I don't consider him a traitor or even the problem. It was obvious who and what he was before the election. I put the blame where it belongs, the dimwit voters. Same with any politician, they only take the power you let them have.

The collective far right that hate women, Hispanics, and immigrants.

The collective far left who are lying morons like jake the snake, they hate everyone who is not a far left moron.

You are a far right moron, while I am a moderate GOP.

We don't hate you, we simply can't afford your brand of hatred in the party.

What is wrong with you? Is it drugs? a mental condition? retardation? alcohol poisoning?

I don't hate anyone, but you obviously hate everyone who does not kowtow to your kenyan messiah, barry soetoro hussein obama.

No one believes your continual lie about being a republican, you are nothing but a dem/lib talking point repeater.

You are the worst kind of internet clown--------a disengenuous liar and fraud.

Forum List

Back