Who is the biggest traitor to USA?

Who's the biggest traitor to USA? select all that apply

• Total voters
Why was Snowden left off the list? He is the top US traitor at e moment. Teddy "SHUT IT DOWN BABY" Cruz is a close second.

Why was Snowden left off the list? He is the top US traitor at e moment. Teddy "SHUT IT DOWN BABY" Cruz is a close second.

How about "no votes in the senate" Reid? How about the idiot pelosi "we have to pass it to find out whats in it"

Or "just buy a shotgun" Biden.

Snowden. I don't neccessarily agree with everything the NSA is up to but he should have found a sympathetic ear and let them handle it. While I can't stand Obama, I don't consider him a traitor or even the problem. It was obvious who and what he was before the election. I put the blame where it belongs, the dimwit voters. Same with any politician, they only take the power you let them have.

sympathetic ear? :rofl: Do you know how many BILLIONS of US TAXDOLLARS were/are being shoveled into corporate coffers to spy on us? No one in gov't would have cared. Theres too much $$$ involved for Washington-insiders to care. Its a jobs program. Just like Iraq was a jobs program for defense contractors.

64% say obama, this poll pretty much tracks with other natonal polls that have soetoro's approval in the 40s.

OP- Greedy, idiotic, polluting, screw the workers, ugly American, propagandizing, lying, cheating, thieving, racist, mega rich Pubs, and the bought off charlatans and hater dupes who know what un-American hypocrites they are...

my vote in the poll was a mistake, btw...

That would be the republican party, and you didn't even list it. Al Qaeda dreams of doing as much damage to this country as the GOP. They caused the Great Depression, the Great Recession, destroyed U.S. integrity and credibility through out the world, destroyed the U.S. and global economies, and obstruct all efforts to restore them.

Obama has said:
I never thought I'd lived to see the day when a President wanted and much less SAID that he wanted these events to happen:
"Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket." Obama: I?ll make energy prices ?skyrocket? « Hot Air

"if somebody wants to build coal utility plant it’s just that it will bankrupt them,![/I][/B][/COLOR]"
http://www.ksl.com/?sid=22890041&nid=148&title=utah-company-blames-president-obama-for-102-workers-laid-off&s_cid=featured-4"

Obama says..I'd like higher gas prices, just not so quickly" LiveLeak.com - Obama: Id like higher gas prices, just not so quickly

Finally do you comprehend when Obama says "I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program"
IF OBAMA is a proponent... that means he is against the 1,300 health insurance companies existing!
400,000 jobs GONE!! $100 billion a year in Federal/state/local/property taxes gone!

So Obama WANTS people to freeze to death because their utilities bills "skyrocket"!
Obama wants people to be put out of work by "bankrupting" utility plants.
Obama wants destroy $100 billion a year in federal/state/local and property taxes putting 400,000 people and 1,300 companies out of business!

NEVER in the history of mankind has ANY President/dictator EVER Said they wanted to see their people suffer.
For that Obama is truly the biggest traitor!

How about "no votes in the senate" Reid? How about the idiot pelosi "we have to pass it to find out whats in it"

Sorry, brainwashed dupe. Every one of those ''jobs bills'' attacks pollution rules and worker safeguards, are only for propaganda, were designed to be turned down.

Pelosi was right, though considerig the job the media has done- and insurers for that matter-, we'll have to wait for everyone to be actually covered to understand what's in it...

A warning shot is as good idea as any lol...

Obama swore to fundamentaly change our Republic - that is a treasonous proclamation, and he has done his best to fulfill that goal. I expect the latitude of his treachery to grow now that he is on the down hill. As POTUS, he is the biggest.

Sorry, brainwashed dupe. Every one of those ''jobs bills'' attacks pollution rules and worker safeguards, are only for propaganda, were designed to be turned down.

Pelosi was right, though considerig the job the media has done- and insurers for that matter-, we'll have to wait for everyone to be actually covered to understand what's in it...

A warning shot is as good idea as any lol...

OK, if they are shitty bills and would fail in the senate, why not have a vote and make the GOP look like fools? The truth is that reid won't allow votes because he knows that some of them would pass.

the ACA bill was rammed through because even the dems knew that it would not pass if the people knew what was in it before the vote. It worked, and now the country is having to deal with the worst piece of legislation in the history of the nation.

Dems are STILL trying to work with Pubs and aren't out to embarass and demonize them- That's the Pub way...and the aim of the biggest propaganda machine the USA has ever seen- a disgrace.

The collective far right that hate women, Hispanics, and immigrants.

The collective far left who are lying morons like jake the snake, they hate everyone who is not a far left moron.

You are a far right moron, while I am a moderate GOP.

We don't hate you, we simply can't afford your brand of hatred in the party.
You're no more moderate GOP than that loony little twit in north korea that rodman worships is.

The dems here love you, because all you do day in day out here is spout their talking points and agenda, bashing decent conservatives every chance you get.

You're a liberal democrat, through and through, so why you continue this pathetic charade is beyond me.

Last edited:
Pretty obvious who the winner here was going to be... mister LIE OF YEAR himself...

sdq1.jpg

The collective far left who are lying morons like jake the snake, they hate everyone who is not a far left moron.

What is wrong with you? Is it drugs? a mental condition? retardation? alcohol poisoning?

I don't hate anyone, but you obviously hate everyone who does not kowtow to your kenyan messiah, barry soetoro hussein obama.

No one believes your continual lie about being a republican, you are nothing but a dem/lib talking point repeater.

You are the worst kind of internet clown--------a disengenuous liar and fraud.

You are a far right reactionary dope, who somehow thinks most of America thinks like you.

You don't. You are out on the far right with about 12% of the rest of the country.

The RNC has made it very clear what we are going to do with you.

You're no more moderate GOP than that loony little twit in north korea that rodman worships is.

The dems here love you, because all you do day in day out here is spout their talking points and agenda, bashing decent conservatives every chance you get.

You're a liberal democrat, through and through, so why you continue this pathetic charade is beyond me.

My job is to help build a much better GOP that can compete nationally.

I am a mainstream GOP here for years with the msg of "change, far righties, are will boot you out."

What did the RNC tell you last week about candidacies?

Hmmmm?

Far right freaky reactionaries: I don't care what Dems think.

I do care what those we can get to vote for the party think.

It is becoming obvious we need to exchange for more women, more Hispanics, and more minorities.

That would be the republican party, and you didn't even list it. Al Qaeda dreams of doing as much damage to this country as the GOP. They caused the Great Depression, the Great Recession, destroyed U.S. integrity and credibility through out the world, destroyed the U.S. and global economies, and obstruct all efforts to restore them.

The GOP didn't cause the Great Depression, it just made it worse. The stock market had recovered in 2 years, and Coolidge, with his tax cuts, was responsible for the boom during the 20s. Individual idiots buying on a idiotic margin caused the GD. And it's idiotic to believe that employing and investing in other countries destroys them.

That would be the republican party, and you didn't even list it. Al Qaeda dreams of doing as much damage to this country as the GOP. They caused the Great Depression, the Great Recession, destroyed U.S. integrity and credibility through out the world, destroyed the U.S. and global economies, and obstruct all efforts to restore them.[/QU

Geeze... drunk already?

:lol:

(Psssst, y'might finish the back end of that quote tag. But your point is well taken :cool: )

I was one of 3 so far who answered "other", the "other" being THE greatest traitor in US history, even more that Obama (so far anyway). And that person is Lyndon Baines Johnson: It's now finally coming to light that He not only had JFK assassinated (in the middle of a long string of politically motivated murders which probably included RFK & MLK). He was always a racist, and not only was he responsible for them, thus instituting the culture of acceptable government corruption; he initiated the programs (The War on Poverty and The Great Society) which kept blacks down on the plantation while destroying (mostly) black families. Selling those programs to two apparently like-minded governors on Air Force One, he explained, "I'll have them ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years".

50 years and counting.

you loose-headed, moronic, ass-sucking, bottom-of-the-puke-barrel, piece of worthless republican defecation, go screw yourself in your own imagination, because it's a fact you're not man enough to do it for real.

Reading your post and how you try to convey the aspect of someone being a person that you describe with bigot statements and insults, it seems you are the real liar and hater in this episode.
The real joke is on you no matter how much you try to deflect everything off of yourself.
Nice try.
:cuckoo:

What is wrong with you? Is it drugs? a mental condition? retardation? alcohol poisoning?

I don't hate anyone, but you obviously hate everyone who does not kowtow to your kenyan messiah, barry soetoro hussein obama.

No one believes your continual lie about being a republican, you are nothing but a dem/lib talking point repeater.

Reading your post and how you try to convey the aspect of someone being a person that you describe with bigot statements and insults, it seems you are the real liar and hater in this episode.
The real joke is on you no matter how much you try to deflect everything off of yourself.
Nice try.
:cuckoo:

I hate liars, jake is a liar. he posts on this board to denigrate republicans and everyone that may lean to the right.

he claims to be a "old style" republican but he is really a far left libtard.

Forum List

Back