Who is smarter? Hillary or Trump?

Well, let's see:

Hillary (the smartest woman in the world) spent $1.2 billion on her presidential campaign, had the FBI spying on her opponent, had journalists campaigning for her, was protected from prosecution for felonies committed while in office, and enjoyed receiving millions of illegal votes in her favor.

Trump spent half as much (about $600 million), had to constantly defend himself from false allegations leveled by Clinton surrogates, debate his opponent PLUS the moderators in every debate including Fox News, was attacked in the media with fake news stories and was predicted to lose in the biggest landslide in history, yet the "dumbest man in the world" (according to the libs on this forum) beat the hell out of the "smartest woman in the world" for the highest office in the world.

Not only did he beat her fat ass, he got the economy booming, enjoys historically low unemployment numbers, signed a historic tax cut into law, increased GDP growth, kicked the shit out of ISIS, slowed illegal immigration, and made Schumer and Pelosi look like complete idiots.

So who's smarter? I don't think it's the loser, who tours the country whining about being a victim of misogyny while she consoles herself with chardonnay until she can't stand up.
Hillary beat herself by being a horrible candidate. The only candidate worse than the Orange Maggot.

Plus, trump got a lot of unexpected support from low-information voters who were and are dumb enough to believe every lie that comes out of Putin's girl's mouth.
OK... you just got through saying how SMART Hitlery was, and how STUPID Trump is.

So your GENIUS criminal bitch got beat by a stupid orange man?

Listen to yourself... you sound like a complete fuckin' MORON.

OK... you just got through saying how SMART Hitlery was, and how STUPID Trump is.

Listen to yourself... you sound like a complete MORON.
The Orange Maggot you love so much sounds like a MORON every time he opens his big lying mouth, in case you hadn't noticed. And if you haven't noticed, you're the only one in the world who hasn't (except for other trump sheep, of course).

Well, I have to get up early so I'm gonna hit the sack.

I can't stay here laughing at trump supporters all freaking night.

Though it is a lot of fun. Lol...

The Orange Maggot you love so much sounds like a MORON every time he opens his big lying mouth, in case you hadn't noticed. And if you haven't noticed, you're the only one in the world who hasn't (except for other trump sheep, of course).
Nothing like showing the world just what kind of a pathetic ass pimple you are... carry on... idiot.

By the way, did you drop out of HS in 6th grade or 7th. My guess is 6th. You sound like a real uneducated, mouth breathing, welfare case, triggered demtard.

Maybe you'd feel better if you went outside and SCREAMED HELPLESSLY AT THE SKY again, and don't forget your PINK PUSSY HAT.

Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had.
-- William T. Kelley, one of Trump's professors at Wharton

AFAIK, none of Hillary's professors said something similar of her.
That means about as much as the Munich schoolmaster who wrote in Albert Einstein's school report, "He will never amount to anything", 1895.
Wow! The meaning carried by verb tense is, apparently lost on you. In fact, Kelley's remark is very different from that of Einstein's schoolmaster.
  • Kelley's remark --> description of Trump's observed non-performance.
  • Einstein's schoolmaster --> prediction about Einstein's future performance.
BTW, if you're going to quote someone, quote them correctly. Einstein's teacher said to Einstein, "You will never amount to anything." Changing the quote to fit the grammatical construction of your sentence calls for brackets around "he," as in "[He] will never amount to anything."

Last edited:
30 years of FBI and CIA and GOP controlled Senate investigations and GOP House controlled investigations and nothing.
Hillary must be the smartest woman in the world.

Trump: 4 indictments, two guilty pleas. One year.

Trump is smarter hands down

Trump spent a tenth of what Hillary did to win the Oval Office, AND Trump seems to know how to use e-mail and understands that his super duper Norton firewall does not protect him from international hacking.

Hillary, on the other hand, simply rode into politics on the coat tails of her husband and accomplished nothing as she left a trail of destruction across the world voting to go into Iraq, over seeing the destruction of Syria and it's refugee crisis, then there is Benghazi and the mess there she lied about and tried to wash her hands of. The kicker though was Hillary wanted to set up a no fly zone in Syria which is code for regime change, with the probable addition of war with Russia who as in the mix.

Yep, electing Trump the nation dodged a bullet. Hillary lied to the nation and the world about her e-mails, trouble is, no where did the FBI make her lie to them like they did Flynn. Additionally, Comey said that it is too hard to prosecute Hillary for the crime of Gross Negligence, but the DOJ has no problem trying to prosecute Flynn under the Logan Act, something that has never been done.

Thanks to the deep state, Hillary will never see jail.

30 years of FBI and CIA and GOP controlled Senate investigations and GOP House controlled investigations and nothing.

Trump spent a tenth of what Hillary did to win the Oval Office, AND Trump seems to know how to use e-mail and understands that his super duper Norton firewall does not protect him from international hacking.

Hillary, on the other hand, simply rode into politics on the coat tails of her husband and accomplished nothing as she left a trail of destruction across the world voting to go into Iraq, over seeing the destruction of Syria and it's refugee crisis, then there is Benghazi and the mess there she lied about and tried to wash her hands of. The kicker though was Hillary wanted to set up a no fly zone in Syria which is code for regime change, with the probable addition of war with Russia who as in the mix.

Yep, electing Trump the nation dodged a bullet. Hillary lied to the nation and the world about her e-mails, trouble is, no where did the FBI make her lie to them like they did Flynn. Additionally, Comey said that it is too hard to prosecute Hillary for the crime of Gross Negligence, but the DOJ has no problem trying to prosecute Flynn under the Logan Act, something that has never been done.

Trump didn't have to spend money when others spend it for him.

When Trump talks about OPM, what do you think he's talking about. Duh!

Donald trump rode $5 billion in free media to the white house

Donald Trump Rode $5 Billion in Free Media to the White House

Breakingviews: Trump cold shoulder for TV ads may set the trend

Election 2016: Trump's free media helped keep cost down, but fewer donors provided more of the cash

With that much help, a toaster could have won.

Trump didn't have to spend money when others spend it for him.

When Trump talks about OPM, what do you think he's talking about. Duh!

Donald trump rode $5 billion in free media to the white house

Donald Trump Rode $5 Billion in Free Media to the White House

Breakingviews: Trump cold shoulder for TV ads may set the trend

Election 2016: Trump's free media helped keep cost down, but fewer donors provided more of the cash

With that much help, a toaster could have won.

Yes.. 5 billion, for the most part, ANTI Trump, advertising.

You put the MOR in moron

Well, let's see:

Hillary (the smartest woman in the world) spent $1.2 billion on her presidential campaign, had the FBI spying on her opponent, had journalists campaigning for her, was protected from prosecution for felonies committed while in office, and enjoyed receiving millions of illegal votes in her favor.

Trump spent half as much (about $600 million), had to constantly defend himself from false allegations leveled by Clinton surrogates, debate his opponent PLUS the moderators in every debate including Fox News, was attacked in the media with fake news stories and was predicted to lose in the biggest landslide in history, yet the "dumbest man in the world" (according to the libs on this forum) beat the hell out of the "smartest woman in the world" for the highest office in the world.

Not only did he beat her fat ass, he got the economy booming, enjoys historically low unemployment numbers, signed a historic tax cut into law, increased GDP growth, kicked the shit out of ISIS, slowed illegal immigration, and made Schumer and Pelosi look like complete idiots.

So who's smarter? I don't think it's the loser, who tours the country whining about being a victim of misogyny while she consoles herself with chardonnay until she can't stand up.
Hillary beat herself by being a horrible candidate. The only candidate worse than the Orange Maggot.

Plus, trump got a lot of unexpected support from low-information voters who were and are dumb enough to believe every lie that comes out of Putin's girl's mouth.
So, what are you saying, the smartest woman in the world is a worse candidate than the dumbest man in the world? Something doesn't add up here. Or maybe you're just desperately trying to look like less of an idiot than you've already shown yourself to be. LMAO

Well, I have to get up early so I'm gonna hit the sack.

I can't stay here laughing at trump supporters all freaking night.

Though it is a lot of fun. Lol...
Sure doesn't look like you're having much fun with both feet in your mouth. LOL

Nothing like showing the world just what kind of a pathetic ass pimple you are... carry on... idiot.

By the way, did you drop out of HS in 6th grade or 7th. My guess is 6th. You sound like a real uneducated, mouth breathing, welfare case, triggered demtard.

Maybe you'd feel better if you went outside and SCREAMED HELPLESSLY AT THE SKY again, and don't forget your PINK PUSSY HAT.
So all you simple-minded, cocksucking, trump-supporting, pieces of garbage (Excuse, that's redundant) have are insults..?

You're pathetic and you know it. No...you're too fucking ignorant to know it. Just take my word for it.

So all you simple-minded, cocksucking, trump-supporting, pieces of garbage (Excuse, that's redundant) have are insults..?

You're pathetic and you know it. No...you're too fucking ignorant to know it. Just take my word for it.
So all you simple-minded, cocksucking, trump-supporting, piece of garbage (Excuse, that's redundant) have are insults..?

Pot, meet kettle

Sheesh... It’s been over a year since Trump kicked Hillary’s ass, and rderp is still crying. lol

That means about as much as the Munich schoolmaster who wrote in Albert Einstein's school report, "He will never amount to anything", 1895.
Wow! The meaning carried by verb tense is, apparently lost on you. In fact, Kelley's remark is very different from that of Einstein's schoolmaster.
BTW, if you're going to quote someone, quote them correctly. Einstein's teacher said to Einstein, "You will never amount to anything." Changing the quote to fit the grammatical construction of your sentence calls for brackets around "he," as in "[He] will never amount to anything."

Nice try, Zelor, but no need to try to change the subject with an irrelevant faux English lesson. For one thing, I changed nothing, that is how it was presented on the website I found discussing the matter, so unless you can tell me you've seen Albert's school paper saying the comment was written to HIM in the first person and not to the school for record, go pound salt. Back to the subject at hand, the REAL point is that after Kelley made his alleged remark about Trump, where was Kelley ten, twenty years later? Still probably at Wharton teaching flunky brats for $9/hr, while by that time, Trump was an international figure worth billions.

Ever occur to you that Trump was simply BORED at Wharton because sitting at a little desk all day listening to someone talk wasn't his thing and he knew his time at Wharton was simply holding him back from his real work of building and making business and fortunes? Of course not.

Nice try, Zelor, but no need to try to change the subject with an irrelevant faux English lesson. For one thing, I changed nothing, that is how it was presented on the website I found discussing the matter, so unless you can tell me you've seen Albert's school paper saying the comment was written to HIM in the first person and not to the school for record, go pound salt. Back to the subject at hand, the REAL point is that after Kelley made his alleged remark about Trump, where was Kelley ten, twenty years later? Still probably at Wharton teaching flunky brats for $9/hr, while by that time, Trump was an international figure worth billions.

Ever occur to you that Trump was simply BORED at Wharton because sitting at a little desk all day listening to someone talk wasn't his thing and he knew his time at Wharton was simply holding him back from his real work of building and making business and fortunes? Of course not.
where was Kelley ten, twenty years later?
Where Kelley was at any point in time has no bearing on the fact of Trump's observed non-performance in Kelley's classes, which is the basis for Kelley's remark.

where was Kelley ten, twenty years later?
Where Kelley was at any point in time has no bearing on the fact of Trump's observed non-performance in Kelley's classes, which is the basis for Kelley's remark.

Well, lessee-- -- -- Kelley today is probably opening doors at Walmart. Donald Trump is President of the USA. So offhand, I'd say that Kelley's "observations" have no bearing on anything other than pointing out he was a total ass whose opinions mean not a thing to anyone by someone like you.

Who is president?

Forum List

Back