Who is in deeper trouble,The Cowboys or Vikings?

who is in more trouble,The Cowboys,or Vikings?

• The Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • The Minnesota Vikings

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bigger question should be: why should anybody CARE about the Cowboys (doesn't matter how crappy they are) or the Vikings (0-4 in Super Bowls.)

Farve is embarrassing himself.....................................................

I know.Being sick of Favre like I am for constantly lying about retirement year after year,I think its hilarious how he is embarrassing himself these days with his play.:lol:because of that,coming back for another year when he should have hung it up and retired,he will be remembered the same way that Warren Moon is.someone who stuck around way too long longer than he should have and is remembered now as a washed up old geezer who could not get the job done.:lol::lol:I love it.

Well this poll is irrelevent now since both quarterbacks are pretty much done for the year.Romo injuring his collarbone and out for the majority of the rest of the season,and Farve with his ankle injury.as i said earlier,Favre having that ankle injury would usually not mean anything since injurys have never kept him out of the lineup in past years or knocked him out of a game.He once played with a broken ankle before somehow but that was when he was much younger in years than he is now.When you get older in years like he is,your body cant heal itself like it used to and it takes a toll on you so this ankle injury is going to be major factor i think in him playing the rest of the year.either way both of these teams this year are up shit creek and dont have a chance to turn things around now.

Man this poll is REALLY irrelevent now since both these teams can pretty much say goodbye to the playoffs this year.The Cowgirls are now 1-6 and the vikings 2-5.The Cowgirls season when down the drain for sure when Romo got hurt and Farve is hurting his team more than helping them by continuing to play through his injurys and as always,still a turnover machine costing them games.

with the vikings latest meltdown this past sunday,they are in the same boat as the fagboys are now and their season is done for as well.Told you Elvis that they would lose to crappy teams down the road like the bears.

thats an understatement.wonder how much longer it will be before Childress gets the ax like Phillips did lol.

After this weekend, I'd say the Vikings, but who knows what next week will bring.

It's certainly time for some of them folks up north to ask several questions.

How bad does your #2 quarterback have to be to even pretend to think of bringing Farve back onto the field each and every week? I understand that at his age, and with his diminished abilities he is still better than a heck of a lot of Division II and Division III kids, but there ought to be somebody with an arm, decision making skills, and serviceable knees.

Is Joe Montana available?

Both coaches are now gone.

Garrett has won two in a row and at least the Cowboys have Romo back next year.

Vikings need a coach, QB and a new attitude

After this weekend, I'd say the Vikings, but who knows what next week will bring.

How bad does your #2 quarterback have to be to even pretend to think of bringing Farve back onto the field each and every week? I understand that at his age, and with his diminished abilities he is still better than a heck of a lot of Division II and Division III kids, but there ought to be somebody with an arm, decision making skills, and serviceable knees.

Right now I would definately take T Jack over Fav-re. But what they should do is swap T.J. with Webb, let Webb get warmed up the rest of the season and start him next year, but don't win too many of the remaining games so we can get a good draft pick.

The Silver Fox should be lead out to pasture and shot.

Yeah thats a good point.Right now I would change my stance as well.Like most people I said the cowboys had more problems but they at least have a reliable backup in John Kitna going up to new york and shocking the world by beating The Giants there.

With Jason Garret now as the coach seeming to make a difference at the moment,the fagboys could run the table conceiveably and win the rest of their games with Garret and still make the playoffs at 9-7 as a wild card in the weak NFC conference.The Vikings with Favre are just getting worse and worse each week everytime he starts but they really have no choice because Tavarious Jackson has been a bust.Thats why the vikings aquired Favre in the first place was they had no confidence in T.J.He has done nothing since he has been there so yeah,makes you wonder if Montana is availiable.:lol:

Right now I would definately take T Jack over Fav-re. But what they should do is swap T.J. with Webb, let Webb get warmed up the rest of the season and start him next year, but don't win too many of the remaining games so we can get a good draft pick.

The Silver Fox should be lead out to pasture and shot.

True that the silver fox should be put out to pasture and shot but Jackson is not the answer either.He has never done anything since he has been there and the vikings obviously had no faith in him as a quarterback otherwise they would never have aquired favre in the first place.If i were a vikings fan such as yourself,I would want them to aquire a veteran quarterback such as kitna for the remaining of the year and since they are going to lose a lot of games this year anyways,draft a quarterback out of college with their high draft pick they will get,and have him watch and learn from someone like Kitna again next year while starting that quarterback again next year,and have him watch and learn from him.develop him for the future.thats what I would do if I was the vikings general manager.

Last edited:
Brad Childress got fired because Brett Favre sucks

Brad Childress got fired because Brett Favre sucks

True that Favre sucks but the Vikings got to the NFC championshp game last year despite Childress.Favre when he was playing well,amde Childress look good but he sucks as a coach just like Phillips does who revealed his TRUE coaching skills this year.

With this weeks upcoming game between two playoff teams who are both surprisingly having major problems this year so far,which one of these teams would you say is in more trouble and has lesser chance to turn things around? please list your reasons.
Next year the Vikings are in trouble and Dallas looks good

With this weeks upcoming game between two playoff teams who are both surprisingly having major problems this year so far,which one of these teams would you say is in more trouble and has lesser chance to turn things around? please list your reasons.

AGAIN whats with this obsession of yours going back and commenting on these old dead buried threads of mine from years back? thats ALMOST as bad as your trolling going around telling outright lies you know to be bs that clinton did not murder women and children at waco or vince foster and that Obama is not a mass murderer same as Bush in 9/11.:rolleyes:

I mean thats an excellent imitation of USMBS resident paid troll wrongwinger and why i have had him on ignore for years cause you ignore FACTS on government corruption same as him.:rolleyes:

btw,I know you dont believe it but it I am DONE WITH THE NFL.fuck them. Because of the cheats ruining the game of football like they have,as said last year,the RAMS were the ONLY team I watched last year,i was so excited about the rams finally coming back to LA where they belong but that has now been tainted with the chargers going to LA now and the raiders to vegas.the LAS VEGAS Raiders? what kind of bullshit is that?

as bad as LA RAIDERS sounded,this sounds even WORSE.raiders are pirates,they come in by OCEAN.vegas is a fucking desert,how can their be raiders in VEGAS for god sakes!!!!!:rolleyes: AT least in LA,they were still be an ocean. lol. I dont know which is more retarded Las Vegas Raiders or st louis Ram.they are both childish names for a football team.:rolleyes::cuckoo:

The NFL has proven in spades they are indeed as corrupt as our government is.same as how there is one different law for politicians that there is for us,they are able to make rules biut break them and go unpunished for them as I proved in this link here.

Okay so the NFL can make rules but they dont have to follow them now? okay,gotcha.

whats the point in making relocation rules if they dont have to follow them?

see the rams are the only team whos move makes sense,not only because they moved back to LA where they belong,but ALSO because they were the only team who followed the rules of relocating. Both the chargers and raiders have violated relocation rules as you can see here again below in this link here again.
Okay so the NFL can make rules but they dont have to follow them now? okay,gotcha.

I know you dont believe me,but i really AM done with the NFL.even with the rams. I am just going to watch collegeball.The UCLA BRUINS.THEY I know,wont get up and move their team to another city,they will always be there.

see i wont even support the Rams anymore cause if I do,I am supporting stan kroneke as well.Kronke went from being my hero to someone i hate as much as i did the bithc who moved the rams out of LA cause he is no different than her for voting in favor of the raiders leaving.

Last edited:

AGAIN whats with this obsession of yours going back and commenting on these old dead buried threads of mine from years back? thats ALMOST as bad as your trolling going around telling outright lies you know to be bs that clinton did not murder women and children at waco or vince foster and that Obama is not a mass murderer same as Bush in 9/11.:rolleyes:

I mean thats an excellent imitation of USMBS resident paid troll wrongwinger and why i have had him on ignore for years cause you ignore FACTS on government corruption same as him.:rolleyes:

btw,I know you dont believe it but it I am DONE WITH THE NFL.fuck them. Because of the cheats ruining the game of football like they have,as said last year,the RAMS were the ONLY team I watched last year,i was so excited about the rams finally coming back to LA where they belong but that has now been tainted with the chargers going to LA now and the raiders to vegas.the LAS VEGAS Raiders? what kind of bullshit is that?

as bad as LA RAIDERS sounded,this sounds even WORSE.raiders are pirates,they come in by OCEAN.vegas is a fucking desert,how can their be raiders in VEGAS for god sakes!!!!!:rolleyes: AT least in LA,they were still be an ocean. lol. I dont know which is more retarded Las Vegas Raiders or st louis Ram.they are both childish names for a football team.:rolleyes::cuckoo:

The NFL has proven in spades they are indeed as corrupt as our government is.same as how there is one different law for politicians that there is for us,they are able to make rules biut break them and go unpunished for them as I proved in this link here.

see the rams are the only team whos move makes sense,not only because they moved back to LA where they belong,but ALSO because they were the only team who followed the rules of relocating. Both the chargers and raiders have violated relocation rules as you can see here again below in this link here again.

I know you dont believe me,but i really AM done with the NFL.even with the rams. I am just going to watch collegeball.The UCLA BRUINS.THEY I know,wont get up and move their team to another city,they will always be there.

see i wont even support the Rams anymore cause if I do,I am supporting stan kroneke as well.Kronke went from being my hero to someone i hate as much as i did the bithc who moved the rams out of LA cause he is no different than her for voting in favor of the raiders leaving.

Why would any Raider fan go to a game when they know that team won't be there in 2 years? I expect the stadium to be empty.

Why would any Raider fan go to a game when they know that team won't be there in 2 years? I expect the stadium to be empty.

exactly.this is going to be a major disaster and fuck up for the NFL.the game that they televise in oakland are going to have a bunch of empty seats.i have spoken to oakland folks and they have all told they are done with the NFL,that they wont go see the raiders this year and are asking for refunds on their season tickets.thats a smart move.:thup:

because Davis is such an idiot he thinks the fans in oakland are going to support them and travel to vegas to see them but he is sadly mistaken.thats why it is a smart move on their part because when he sees all those empty seats in the stadium,maybe he might get wise and change his mind and stay there.

you never did answer my question though of Whats with this obsession of yours commeting on these old dead buried threads of mine from years back?:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back