Who is in deeper trouble,The Cowboys or Vikings?

who is in more trouble,The Cowboys,or Vikings?

• The Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • The Minnesota Vikings

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a very short post so you will have NO EXCUSES for your game of dodgeball you always play with me on this. hey asshole,what were you saying about the DAVIDIANS starting the fire? Your lover clinton lied his ass off motherfucker. that dont look like the davidians to me starting the fire,that looks like a us government tank there to me.:rofl::haha:

hey asshole liar,even the media here says the FBI ADMITTED they started the fires which backs up the witness testimonys as well that they were telling the truth mother fucker.
I win as always owning you that your hero lover clinton LIED about who started the fire.

I also OWN your ass here that Obama is a mass murderer same as Bush that he contiuned and expanded what Bush got started you mother fucker prick.you wont ever look at this video cause you know it is the TRUTH Obama is a murderer same as Bush you fucking troll.

if you are going to CONTINUE doing the WRONGwinger,pooper and anquity thing of running off evertime i have you cornered and ignore facts that prove you are wrong and a fucking liar,and wont adress my evidence and just keep going back to pooper only lying to HIM and only talking to HIM,I will ask them to close this thread.

you are so butthurt over me owning your ass on this that you go and bring your grudge of me taking you to school on this from the politics section into the sports section since you had nobody on your side in the politics section to LIE for you as pooper does.what a fucking coward you are.

Yea I've seen all the conspiracy theories on Wako. I'm underimpressed.

Let me show you what a right wing conspiracy theory you are swallowing my delusional friend. You see this is like Benghazi. The Republicans never had anything on the Clinton's other than Bill was a philanderer. That's it. Nothing more sinister than that. So they made up shit that nutters like you swallow. Just like Obama wasn't born in America. So did the WAKO lies stop once Bill left office? Fuck no. The nutters just spun the lie and now it turns out it was Hillary who killed those people in Wako. Why would they do this? Because she ran for president.

YOU are proof the American people are stupid as fuck. I agree with you about Bush lying us into Iraq though so keep up with telling the truth there. But as for thinking the Democrats are as bad, not even close.

FALSE: Hillary Clinton Was Responsible for the Waco Massacre

Snopes says your lies are FALSE

snopes has a history of lying idiot.they are like alex jones,mixes lies with some truths.so you have no proof.,and for the hundreth time, the videos that you wont watch back up what survivors said that the army started the fires which proves clinton LIED asshole.:D

No YOU are the stupid fuck who keeps making up LIES that the democrats are not as bad as the republicans,.if you were just talking about carter and JFK and comparing THEM to all the republican presidents we have had since JFK our last great president,you would have a good point but you are talking about proven murders clinton and obama jerk which you refuse to look at the evidence on.

the only conspiracy THEORY is that Koresh was a molester and that the davidians started the fires you stupid fuck,and you are unimpressed because you only look at the GOVERNMENTS version of events on waco.:rofl::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Last edited:
The Clintons and Obama's are innocent. So was Carter.:fu:

Hey stupid fuck,the ONLY thing you got right in your lies there and all that other bullshit lies that you posted,is that CARTER was innocent.:haha:

He was the last president the US had who tried to do the right thing.

Like JFK he ALSO tried to get rid of the CIA but started too late in his final year in office so he never had times to implement the plans.the only reason the CIA did not kill carter same as they did Kennedy our last great president,was because they KNEW carter was on his way out with the rigged election for Reagan to get in who got the ball rolling for the destruction of america that every president since then has expanded on getting the CIA back to its dirty covert operations again that carter cleaned up when he got in. Carter did not start wars across the country either,clinton and obama did you stupid fuck.:haha:

When the FBI and other law enforcement agencies began their fateful 51-day standoff with a religious cult in Waco, Texas, known as the Branch Davidians on 28 February 1993, Bill Clinton had just taken office as President a month earlier. The Federal Bureau of Investigation was the lead agency on the issue, directing law enforcement operations during the standoff that started on a Sunday when agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) attempted to serve an arrest warrant on the group’s leader, Vernon Howell (better known by an assumed name, David Koresh):

And your point is? thats right you have NONE.AGAIN they could have arrested him MANY times without starting an incident.

As Hillary Clinton has risen to become one of the two people most likely to be the next president of the United States, so too have various legends and rumors implicating her in the deaths of everyone from Vince Foster to John F. Kennedy Jr. The latest rumor to crop up in 2016 is an accusation (which appears on conspiracy theory web sites under titles such as “WOMAN POWER: HILLARY CLINTON GAVE ORDER TO MURDER WACO BABIES” and “It Takes a Clinton to Murder a Village: Hillary Clinton Ordered Waco Massacre That Lead To The Death Of Woman And Children”) holding that Hillary Clinton issued the order that resulted in the deaths of 76 religious cult members at the Branch Davidian compound in 1993.

you are again doing the anquity going into into evade mode same as he does when i ask him what he was saying about the rams never coming back to LA,he always evades that question and talks about something irrelevent that has nothing to do with the question saying the rams suck which i never have disagreed on,you are doing the same thing,that does not refute any of my evidence and facts that the FBI burned down the complex and proves clinton LIED about who burned the complex down.:rolleyes:

The standoff finally ended on 19 April 1993, when the FBI attempted the expected non-lethal solution of introducing nonlethal tear gas into the compound and the Davidians responded by setting fire to the compound, culminating in a shootout with ATF agents:
see post# 95 which proves you are a fucking liar.there was never a shread of evidence the davidains did it but plenty that the FBI did and clinton lied about it and the witnesses were telling the truth that THEY started it.

Let see,who should patriotic americans listen to on this,our corrupt government who has along history of corruption and the CIA medias version and a president who LIED about having sex with monica,or witnesses who survived it?

gee thats a tough one:haha::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

how much do your bosses pay you for these constant ass beatings you get from me?:haha:

As Hillary Clinton has risen to become one of the two people most likely to be the next president of the United States, so too have various legends and rumors implicating her in the deaths of everyone from Vince Foster to John F. Kennedy Jr. The latest rumor to crop up in 2016 is an accusation (which appears on conspiracy theory web sites under titles such as “WOMAN POWER: HILLARY CLINTON GAVE ORDER TO MURDER WACO BABIES” and “It Takes a Clinton to Murder a Village: Hillary Clinton Ordered Waco Massacre That Lead To The Death Of Woman And Children”) holding that Hillary Clinton issued the order that resulted in the deaths of 76 religious cult members at the Branch Davidian compound in 1993.

The typical narrative of this conspiracy scenario bizarrely maintains that Hillary Clinton held enough sway to issue the order for an assault on the Waco compound because White House counsel Vince Foster was her “longtime boyfriend” and “sexual partner,” while Associate Attorney General Webster (“Webb”) Hubbell was the real biological father of Clinton’s daughter Chelsea. This scenario even more bizarrely claims that Clinton’s putative motivation for issuing the order was that she was disgruntled over the Branch Davidian issue’s hogging all the headlines while she was working to craft a healthcare reform package:

so in n short,you have NO EVIDENCE to counter my facts in post#95 that MR clinton lied to the american people saying the davidiianss started the fire when i have proven the FBI did. and that they could have easily arrested koresh many times when he went to get grocerys and avoided the tragedy that occured but did not do so cause the clintons wanted murder.
gotcha.

you are again doing the anquity going into into evade mode same as he does when i ask him what he was saying about the rams never coming back to LA,he always evades that question and talks about something irrelevent that has nothing to do with the question saying the rams suck which i never have disagreed on,you are doing the same thing,that does not refute any of my evidence and facts that the FBI burned down the complex and proves clinton LIED about who burned the complex down.:rolleyes:

After watching the video and reading comments, I like this one:

t's just an unfortunate fact that the tear gas canisters caused the fire. But you cannot automatically assume that the FBI or the Government intended to cause the fire and kill those people

sealybobo Hell dude! You own this punk! Taking him to task and smashing him over and over again!

The bitch claims I said the Raiders would move to LA when I did no such thing, he is a fucking liar and can't prove I said shit, he is a little bitch that is owned by so many people on this board. The guy melts down all the time. He equates videos made up to real news. He doesn't listen to any facts, however he is at least consistent, he believes in every conspiracy no matter how insane it is. That is the sign of a disturbed mind

Nice rants! Take care.

The typical narrative of this conspiracy scenario bizarrely maintains that Hillary Clinton held enough sway to issue the order for an assault on the Waco compound because White House counsel Vince Foster was her “longtime boyfriend” and “sexual partner,” while Associate Attorney General Webster (“Webb”) Hubbell was the real biological father of Clinton’s daughter Chelsea. This scenario even more bizarrely claims that Clinton’s putative motivation for issuing the order was that she was disgruntled over the Branch Davidian issue’s hogging all the headlines while she was working to craft a healthcare reform package:

so in n short,you have NO EVIDENCE to counter my facts in post#95 that MR clinton lied to the american people saying the davidiianss started the fire when i have proven the FBI did. and that they could have easily arrested koresh many times when he went to get grocerys and avoided the tragedy that occured but did not do so cause the clintons wanted murder.
gotcha.

But the Justice Department did not change its story until August, when Attorney General Janet Reno was forced to admit that the tear gas round had been used.

Investigators have concluded that two of these devices were used. Though credible experts still overwhelmingly believe the Davidians started the fire, the damage had been done. The FBI was caught in a lie.

sealybobo Hell dude! You own this punk! Taking him to task and smashing him over and over again!

The bitch claims I said the Raiders would move to LA when I did no such thing, he is a fucking liar and can't prove I said shit, he is a little bitch that is owned by so many people on this board. The guy melts down all the time. He equates videos made up to real news. He doesn't listen to any facts, however he is at least consistent, he believes in every conspiracy no matter how insane it is. That is the sign of a disturbed mind

Nice rants! Take care.

Next I want to know who he thinks killed Jon Bonet Ramsey.

t's just an unfortunate fact that the tear gas canisters caused the fire. But you cannot automatically assume that the FBI or the Government intended to cause the fire and kill those people

considering the FACT clinton is a mass murderer and that Every american that is awake knows the FBI and our government agencies are evil organizations that have a LONG history of corruption going back DECADES same as the CIA who killed JFK,yes you CAN idiot but because it about DEMOCRATS you wont look at the evidence.:asshole:

Again for anybody to believe the clintons or our corrupt government agencys over what survivors said,is an idiot.:lmao:

thats like believing the warren commison that oswald was the lone assassin instead of the doctors and the witnesses who said he was shot from the front.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

gotcha.

But the Justice Department did not change its story until August, when Attorney General Janet Reno was forced to admit that the tear gas round had been used.

Investigators have concluded that two of these devices were used. Though credible experts still overwhelmingly believe the Davidians started the fire, the damage had been done. The FBI was caught in a lie.
caught LYING again as always.credible experts INDEPENDENT from government agencys all have rightly said the FBI started it liar.

If clinton was not so evil,he would have got rid of these evil organizations the FBI and CIA and carter tried to do as well but he did not and neither has criminal mass murderer obama.:rolleyes:

Nice rants! Take care.

That's easy, it was a mob hit because Ramsey was winning all the beauty pageants, so a little girl out of the state of Washoington, named Ima Hiney spoke to her mother Little Red Hiney and her father Thor Hiney, the owner of Hiney wines, and they ordered a hit on Ramsey.

Hiney Wine is a really good wine, on your way home tonight you should stop at the store and grab some Hiney.

You keep saying all this bullshit that Clinton is not bad like the republicans.
oh really? tell that to all these arkansaw state troopers and a former bodyguard who they have said he was smuggling drugs into arkansas as governor for the CIA along with George Bush who they said he meant MANY times back then ,photoegraphs taken in a book i have read show that as well that clinton and bush met many times back in arkansas together,they have long friendshot going back to the early 80;s idiot and clinton had connections to the CIA as Bush did moron.this video here and this book here documents it all.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Clintons own bodyguard and a former CIA asset that worked for clinton and later joined him tried to bring a trial against clinton for his drug smuggling activites but they were never allowed to bring their evidence to the courts because our courts and government are so corrupt cause there is one different law for politicians than there is for us,:rolleyes:

considering the FACT clinton is a mass murderer and that Every american that is awake knows the FBI and our government agencies are evil organizations that have a LONG history of corruption going back DECADES same as the CIA who killed JFK,yes you CAN idiot but because it about DEMOCRATS you wont look at the evidence.:asshole:

Again for anybody to believe the clintons or our corrupt government agencys over what survivors said,is an idiot.:lmao:

thats like believing the warren commison that oswald was the lone assassin instead of the doctors and the witnesses who said he was shot from the front.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

No doubt sympathetic "survivors" of the cult would say that.

How were there survivors? Were they in the compound and made it out?

This is just stupid. This is a weak conspiracy theory. I tend to want to believe all conspiracy theories but this one I can't get behind. Not just because it was Bill Clinton but because he was just sworn in. The branch dividians were shit heads and I can see you sucking David Koreshes balls.

Nice rants! Take care.

That's easy, it was a mob hit because Ramsey was winning all the beauty pageants, so a little girl out of the state of Washoington, named Ima Hiney spoke to her mother Little Red Hiney and her father Thor Hiney, the owner of Hiney wines, and they ordered a hit on Ramsey.

Hiney Wine is a really good wine, on your way home tonight you should stop at the store and grab some Hiney.

If Tonya Harding did what she did to Nancy Kerrigan why not? Sounds perfectly plausable to me.

oh really? tell that to all these arkansaw state troopers and a former bodyguard who they have said he was smuggling drugs into arkansas as governor for the CIA along with George Bush who they said he meant MANY times back then ,photoegraphs taken in a book i have read show that as well that clinton and bush met many times back in arkansas together,they have long friendshot going back to the early 80;s idiot and clinton had connections to the CIA as Bush did moron.this video here and this book here documents it all.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Clintons own bodyguard and a former CIA asset that worked for clinton and later joined him tried to bring a trial against clinton for his drug smuggling activites but they were never allowed to bring their evidence to the courts because our courts and government are so corrupt cause there is one different law for politicians than there is for us,

So now Clinton was smuggling drugs into Arkansas? Wow! Talking to you I learn something stupid every day. What else did he do? You know Bill and Trump attended the same rape parties?

The allegations aren’t entirely implausible on their face. The accuser says Trump raped her repeatedly at parties thrown by since-convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, who was widely known to throw wild parties with young women and girls. Epstein was convicted in 2008 of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution and served a small portion of an 18-year sentence.

In a New York magazine profile of Epstein before he went to prison, and long before Trump ran for president, Trump acknowledged that he knows Epstein. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,’’ Trump says in the story. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it ― Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

This is just stupid. This is a weak conspiracy theory. I tend to want to believe all conspiracy theories but this one I can't get behind. Not just because it was Bill Clinton but because he was just sworn in. The branch dividians were shit heads and I can see you sucking David Koreshes balls.

the video evidence shows they were telling the TRUTH and clinton LIED you stupid fucking retarded idiot.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao:

Clintons own bodyguard and a former CIA asset that worked for clinton and later joined him tried to bring a trial against clinton for his drug smuggling activites but they were never allowed to bring their evidence to the courts because our courts and government are so corrupt cause there is one different law for politicians than there is for us,

So now Clinton was smuggling drugs into Arkansas? Wow! Talking to you I learn something stupid every day. What else did he do? You know Bill and Trump attended the same rape parties?

The allegations aren’t entirely implausible on their face. The accuser says Trump raped her repeatedly at parties thrown by since-convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, who was widely known to throw wild parties with young women and girls. Epstein was convicted in 2008 of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution and served a small portion of an 18-year sentence.

In a New York magazine profile of Epstein before he went to prison, and long before Trump ran for president, Trump acknowledged that he knows Epstein. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,’’ Trump says in the story. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it ― Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

that just proves what a stupid fuck clueless moron you really are the fact you are clueless that araknsas state troopers were called into washington and were willing to testify but our corrupt congress turned them back.

i take you to school everyday and you cant counter my facts and dont want to hear the truth since i expose your heros clinton and obama everyday so you wont look at the evidence and want convince yourself its stupid,you are the same as anquity,wont admit when you are wrong and change the subject.:itsok::haha:

the video evidence shows they were telling the TRUTH and clinton LIED you stupid fucking retarded idiot.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao:

This is what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back