Who is in deeper trouble,The Cowboys or Vikings?

who is in more trouble,The Cowboys,or Vikings?

• The Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • The Minnesota Vikings

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With this weeks upcoming game between two playoff teams who are both surprisingly having major problems this year so far,which one of these teams would you say is in more trouble and has lesser chance to turn things around? please list your reasons.
Next year the Vikings are in trouble and Dallas looks good

AGAIN whats with this obsession of yours going back and commenting on these old dead buried threads of mine from years back? thats ALMOST as bad as your trolling going around telling outright lies you know to be bs that clinton did not murder women and children at waco or vince foster and that Obama is not a mass murderer same as Bush in 9/11.:rolleyes:

I mean thats an excellent imitation of USMBS resident paid troll wrongwinger and why i have had him on ignore for years cause you ignore FACTS on government corruption same as him.:rolleyes:

btw,I know you dont believe it but it I am DONE WITH THE NFL.fuck them. Because of the cheats ruining the game of football like they have,as said last year,the RAMS were the ONLY team I watched last year,i was so excited about the rams finally coming back to LA where they belong but that has now been tainted with the chargers going to LA now and the raiders to vegas.the LAS VEGAS Raiders? what kind of bullshit is that?

as bad as LA RAIDERS sounded,this sounds even WORSE.raiders are pirates,they come in by OCEAN.vegas is a fucking desert,how can their be raiders in VEGAS for god sakes!!!!!:rolleyes: AT least in LA,they were still be an ocean. lol. I dont know which is more retarded Las Vegas Raiders or st louis Ram.they are both childish names for a football team.:rolleyes::cuckoo:

The NFL has proven in spades they are indeed as corrupt as our government is.same as how there is one different law for politicians that there is for us,they are able to make rules biut break them and go unpunished for them as I proved in this link here.

Okay so the NFL can make rules but they dont have to follow them now? okay,gotcha.

whats the point in making relocation rules if they dont have to follow them?

see the rams are the only team whos move makes sense,not only because they moved back to LA where they belong,but ALSO because they were the only team who followed the rules of relocating. Both the chargers and raiders have violated relocation rules as you can see here again below in this link here again.
Okay so the NFL can make rules but they dont have to follow them now? okay,gotcha.

I know you dont believe me,but i really AM done with the NFL.even with the rams. I am just going to watch collegeball.The UCLA BRUINS.THEY I know,wont get up and move their team to another city,they will always be there.

see i wont even support the Rams anymore cause if I do,I am supporting stan kroneke as well.Kronke went from being my hero to someone i hate as much as i did the bithc who moved the rams out of LA cause he is no different than her for voting in favor of the raiders leaving.

Why would any Raider fan go to a game when they know that team won't be there in 2 years? I expect the stadium to be empty.

exactly.this is going to be a major disaster and fuck up for the NFL.the game that they televise in oakland are going to have a bunch of empty seats.i have spoken to oakland folks and they have all told they are done with the NFL,that they wont go see the raiders this year and are asking for refunds on their season tickets.thats a smart move.:thup:

because Davis is such an idiot he thinks the fans in oakland are going to support them and travel to vegas to see them but he is sadly mistaken.thats why it is a smart move on their part because when he sees all those empty seats in the stadium,maybe he might get wise and change his mind and stay there.

you never did answer my question though of Whats with this obsession of yours commeting on these old dead buried threads of mine from years back?:rolleyes:
You said something that made me want to know more about you. Best way to do that is to see all the threads they've started.

Why do you pm everyone and talk about the same thing for 8 years?

With this weeks upcoming game between two playoff teams who are both surprisingly having major problems this year so far,which one of these teams would you say is in more trouble and has lesser chance to turn things around? please list your reasons.

AGAIN whats with this obsession of yours going back and commenting on these old dead buried threads of mine from years back? thats ALMOST as bad as your trolling going around telling outright lies you know to be bs that clinton did not murder women and children at waco or vince foster and that Obama is not a mass murderer same as Bush in 9/11.:rolleyes:

I mean thats an excellent imitation of USMBS resident paid troll wrongwinger and why i have had him on ignore for years cause you ignore FACTS on government corruption same as him.:rolleyes:

btw,I know you dont believe it but it I am DONE WITH THE NFL.fuck them. Because of the cheats ruining the game of football like they have,as said last year,the RAMS were the ONLY team I watched last year,i was so excited about the rams finally coming back to LA where they belong but that has now been tainted with the chargers going to LA now and the raiders to vegas.the LAS VEGAS Raiders? what kind of bullshit is that?

as bad as LA RAIDERS sounded,this sounds even WORSE.raiders are pirates,they come in by OCEAN.vegas is a fucking desert,how can their be raiders in VEGAS for god sakes!!!!!:rolleyes: AT least in LA,they were still be an ocean. lol. I dont know which is more retarded Las Vegas Raiders or st louis Ram.they are both childish names for a football team.:rolleyes::cuckoo:

The NFL has proven in spades they are indeed as corrupt as our government is.same as how there is one different law for politicians that there is for us,they are able to make rules biut break them and go unpunished for them as I proved in this link here.

see the rams are the only team whos move makes sense,not only because they moved back to LA where they belong,but ALSO because they were the only team who followed the rules of relocating. Both the chargers and raiders have violated relocation rules as you can see here again below in this link here again.

I know you dont believe me,but i really AM done with the NFL.even with the rams. I am just going to watch collegeball.The UCLA BRUINS.THEY I know,wont get up and move their team to another city,they will always be there.

see i wont even support the Rams anymore cause if I do,I am supporting stan kroneke as well.Kronke went from being my hero to someone i hate as much as i did the bithc who moved the rams out of LA cause he is no different than her for voting in favor of the raiders leaving.

Why would any Raider fan go to a game when they know that team won't be there in 2 years? I expect the stadium to be empty.

exactly.this is going to be a major disaster and fuck up for the NFL.the game that they televise in oakland are going to have a bunch of empty seats.i have spoken to oakland folks and they have all told they are done with the NFL,that they wont go see the raiders this year and are asking for refunds on their season tickets.thats a smart move.:thup:

because Davis is such an idiot he thinks the fans in oakland are going to support them and travel to vegas to see them but he is sadly mistaken.thats why it is a smart move on their part because when he sees all those empty seats in the stadium,maybe he might get wise and change his mind and stay there.

you never did answer my question though of Whats with this obsession of yours commeting on these old dead buried threads of mine from years back?:rolleyes:
You said something that made me want to know more about you. Best way to do that is to see all the threads they've started.

when you say same thing,are you referring to the Rams being back in LA? dude you have a counting problem cause that did not start till three years ago when i became aware of it back then.:rofl:

well you at least wont hear anything from me on that again cause as I said,I am done with the NFL now.

as I said,approving the raiders to move to vegas will be the downfall and decline of the NFL cause as I said before,thats like taking the yankees out of new york and going to florida or something or the dallas cowboys going to florida,you just dont do that,thats criminal.:mad:

every bit as criminal as it was to take the rams out of LA to st louis,a small laughable no name hicktown.:mad: this is easily the most stupid move the NFL has done since then bar none,hands down,no contest.:mad:

Vegas is just as much a joke.again a raider is a PIRATE who comes in by ship from the OCEAN.vegas is a fucking desert for god sakes,they arent even named right.:rolleyes:

the NFL is sadly mistaken if they dont think many around the country besides the people of oakland are fed up with the NFL because of this move and are going to boycott the NFL same as me. Here is one famous celebrity that is going to do the same as me,boycott it.Kudos to Tom Hanks for standing up for whats right:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Tom Hanks to boycott NFL over Raiders' move:thup:

the mayor of new york is another one who is angry about it as well.there are a lot of famous people speaking out against it.:thup: the NFL better fucking listen to them or they can count on seeing more and more people like me and tom hanks boycott them.fuck the NFL.:up_yours:

the NFLs ratings are going to take a huge nose dive this year,you can count on that.

why there is not a law that prevents teams from leaving their city is fucking beyond me,:rolleyes: its such a fucked up world.:mad:

Last edited:

Raider fans are Raider fans, they will watch the Raiders, especially if they are winning. Winners get fans in the seat. Too bad it didn't happen a few years back for the Raiders, they would probably wouldn't be moving.

Because he is mentally disturbed. He used to PM to PM or post stuff to others, when I refused he got real ticked off at me. I told him if he wanted to talk or PM people to do it himself. He is bizzaro.

well you at least wont hear anything from me on that again cause as I said,I am done with the NFL now.

That is why he is posting in an NFL thread, because he is done with it! Lol!

That is why his name on this board is LA Ram Fan! Lol!

But he is done with the NFL!

when you say same thing,are you referring to the Rams being back in LA? dude you have a counting problem cause that did not start till three years ago when i became aware of it back then.:rofl:

as I said,approving the raiders to move to vegas will be the downfall and decline of the NFL cause as I said before,thats like taking the yankees out of new york and going to florida or something or the dallas cowboys going to florida,you just dont do that,thats criminal.:mad:

every bit as criminal as it was to take the rams out of LA to st louis,a small laughable no name hicktown.:mad: this is easily the most stupid move the NFL has done since then bar none,hands down,no contest.:mad:

Vegas is just as much a joke.again a raider is a PIRATE who comes in by ship from the OCEAN.vegas is a fucking desert for god sakes,they arent even named right.:rolleyes:

the NFL is sadly mistaken if they dont think many around the country besides the people of oakland are fed up with the NFL because of this move and are going to boycott the NFL same as me. Here is one famous celebrity that is going to do the same as me,boycott it.Kudos to Tom Hanks for standing up for whats right:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap:

the mayor of new york is another one who is angry about it as well.there are a lot of famous people speaking out against it.:thup: the NFL better fucking listen to them or they can count on seeing more and more people like me and tom hanks boycott them.fuck the NFL.:up_yours:

the NFLs ratings are going to take a huge nose dive this year,you can count on that.

why there is not a law that prevents teams from leaving their city is fucking beyond me,:rolleyes: its such a fucked up world.:mad:

Vegas is in fact counting on tourists to fill the stadium since vegas is th most poor city on the country and fans cannot afford the outraggeous ticket prices,because of that,you will have the same exact result you had in st louis which was also disaterous for that city other than when the warner years when they were winning which lasted about five years,the other 15 years they were there,you had half empty stadiums with the majority being fans from the opposing team,economists back then correctly advised that would be disasterous for the NFL to move to st louis,they were correct, they are saying the same thing about vegas. it will be the exact same thing with the visiting crowds having the most fans in the stadium.

Vegas is in fact counting on tourists to fill the stadium since vegas is th most poor city on the country and fans cannot afford the outraggeous ticket prices,because of that,you will have the same exact result you had in st louis which was also disaterous for that city other than when the warner years when they were winning which lasted about five years,the other 15 years they were there,you had half empty stadiums with the majority being fans from the opposing team,economists back then correctly advised that would be disasterous for the NFL to move to st louis,they were correct, they are saying the same thing about vegas. it will be the exact same thing with the visiting crowds having the most fans in the stadium.
Are you going to change your name again? I think you should be the Waco kid

For a guy done with the NFL and not going to watch or even discuss it, you sure spend a lot of time posting about it. You are a real dummy.

For a guy done with the NFL and not going to watch or even discuss it, you sure spend a lot of time posting about it. You are a real dummy.
It's so funny I went through all the threads he started since 2009 and I commented on some really old threads and I think I really freaked him out. Like he couldn't believe it. Lol. Like I violated him and he couldn't figure out why.

Anyways, he doesn't like me anymore because I don't believe Waco was murder and I don't think Vince foster was murdered.

But I do believe Chaney sent the anthrax. And they did let 9-11 happen. And they stole 2000 election. 2004 too

It's so funny I went through all the threads he started since 2009 and I commented on some really old threads and I think I really freaked him out. Like he couldn't believe it. Lol. Like I violated him and he couldn't figure out why.

Anyways, he doesn't like me anymore because I don't believe Waco was murder and I don't think Vince foster was murdered.

But I do believe Chaney sent the anthrax. And they did let 9-11 happen. And they stole 2000 election. 2004 too

I don't believe any of the nutter conspiracies. A waste of time and not even logical, none of them. The only way these conspiracies happened is if a ton of people were involved and if there are a lot of people involved, there are going to be lots and lots of leaks and we don't see that.

I don't believe any of the nutter conspiracies. A waste of time and not even logical, none of them. The only way these conspiracies happened is if a ton of people were involved and if there are a lot of people involved, there are going to be lots and lots of leaks and we don't see that.
Some of them aren't theories.

They do conspire. Don't be so naive. Did anyone talk about Iran contra? No. And that shit happened. Ollie north got a job at fox, not prosecute.

And we just don't prosecute Republican presidents who break the law for the world order. When the world order wants to invade Iraq it's without prosecution.

And the federal reserve, and our country, were taken over in 1913 by private bankers.

They do conspire. Don't be so naive. Did anyone talk about Iran contra? No. And that shit happened. Ollie north got a job at fox, not prosecute.

And we just don't prosecute Republican presidents who break the law for the world order. When the world order wants to invade Iraq it's without prosecution.

We don't prosecute Democratic Presidents either. My issue with your beliefs is that they are all partisan. Neither party is good, yet you seem to think the Democrats are good. They have never introduced one bill that would take the poor out of poverty., not one. The give programs that help the poor stay in poverty, that is evil.

And the federal reserve, and our country, were taken over in 1913 by private bankers.

And the rich own both parties. What real prosecution did the Obama administration take to make sure 08 never happened again? None, no one prosecuted, the banks got bailed out and all Obama did was take away bonuses, not salary, bonuses. Obama knew who he worked for.

We don't prosecute Democratic Presidents either. My issue with your beliefs is that they are all partisan. Neither party is good, yet you seem to think the Democrats are good. They have never introduced one bill that would take the poor out of poverty., not one. The give programs that help the poor stay in poverty, that is evil.
I hope Republicans have better results. My guess is capitalism has one flaw. It require the masses to be poor. Democrats just don't want kids to suffer. If it weren't for the kids I would end welfare today. And I would re evaluate everyone on disability. I would actually give them government jobs. That might mean working at the post office or being a runner at the DMV. If you want "welfare" work for it.

I don't believe Democrats use welfare to win elections. If they are they're doing a horrible job getting out the vote.

You sound like a typical Republican sometimes. Let's see Republicans bring jobs back first then cut welfare. If there are jobs available I agree end welfare. And don't talk about it just do it!

I hope Republicans have better results. My guess is capitalism has one flaw. It require the masses to be poor. Democrats just don't want kids to suffer. If it weren't for the kids I would end welfare today. And I would re evaluate everyone on disability. I would actually give them government jobs. That might mean working at the post office or being a runner at the DMV. If you want "welfare" work for it.

I don't believe Democrats use welfare to win elections. If they are they're doing a horrible job getting out the vote.

You sound like a typical Republican sometimes. Let's see Republicans bring jobs back first then cut welfare. If there are jobs available I agree end welfare. And don't talk about it just do it!

I wouldn't end welfare but I would make it easier to get off welfare, all the freebies all the time is bad for the poor.

I wouldn't end welfare but I would make it easier to get off welfare, all the freebies all the time is bad for the poor.
So la ram fan thinks Clinton murdered those wako wackos. Do you agree with me or 9-11? Either way you answer this should be fun.

So la ram fan thinks Clinton murdered those wako wackos. Do you agree with me or 9-11? Either way you answer this should be fun.

I don't believe in conspiracy theories. Koresh put him and his "followers" in danger. Cults are very dangerous, look at the Democratic Party. :)

yeah you believe that about Cheney and him doing 9/11 with Bush and Bush stealing the election because it is the "REPUBLICANS" that were doing it. :haha:If Cheney and Bush were DEMOCRATS and I was saying Cheney sent the anthrax, did 9/11,and Bush stole the election and 2000 and 2004, as we BOTH know,you would be saying about me that I "THINK" Bush and Cheney did all that :haha::lmao: you know it,I know it asshole.dont deny it.:uhoh3:

you will deny it cause there is FAR MORE EVIDENCE that clinton murdered women and children at waco and vince foster than those things on Bush and cheney,you just cant handle the TRUTH that the democrats are evil as well asshole.:itsok::haha:

Yeah its pretty weird when someone brings back old dead threads like this,most people at USMB will agree..:rolleyes:

so yes you are right for once in your life,i could NOT believe that ESPECIALLY since you have turned this thread into a POLITICS discussion and arent even talking about the TOPIC.:uhoh3:

as we both know,you dont think it cause you only see what you want to see about clinton,:rolleyes:you cant deal with FACTS the democrats are as evil and corrupt as the republicans despite the evidence you cowardly wont comment about asshole.

again,YES i hate assholes like you who wont look at the facts since they dont go along with your own warped views.who wouldnt?:rolleyes: and then LIES as well same as pooper proving you are no differen than he is.:rolleyes:

yeah i admit i hate assholes like you and pooper who are cowards that cant ever admit when they have been proven wrong.Pooper is an asshole because he wont own up to it that he said the Rams AND Raiders would be back in LA in 2016,you are just as much of an asshole as him lying same as he does all the time when you lied recently that you told me the raiders would be back in vegas when you never said that,all you said was they would be back in LA as he did.

Here is the proof of you saying that you told me they would be back in vegas.

Okay Raiders are in Vegas now,I wont deny that.
I called Vegas, you said I would be wrong, what do you know? Besides you think Vince foster and Waco are real.
see there you go again being an asshole bringing POLITICS into the SPORTS section.:rolleyes:

Here is what you ACTUALLY said BEFORE that saying they would be in "LA" which proves you LIE when you are wrong and no different than trolls pooper,anquity, and the biggest one of them all WRONGwinger.:rolleyes:

After over 20 years....LA finally gets an NFL team
My prediction is raiders end up in LA.

. Oh let me guess? that wasnt you that said that to me recently that you told me they would be in vegas,that isnt your user name there? I must be hulucinating,or let me guess,you did not post that,a friend of yours hacked into your account and posted that,not you?:rolleyes:

you going to do the anqutiy thing now that I called you out on your lies and cowardly run off with your tail between your legs when i called him out for the liar he is that he claimed I never owned up to being wrong about the year of the Rams coming to LA?:rolleyes:

I took you to school handing your ass to you on a platter that clinton murdered women and children at waco and vince foster as well,its not my fault you are a fucking chickenshit coward who runs off and wont look at the evidence.

yeah of course i hate assholes like you who do that who wont look at the evidence that proves them wrong.:rolleyes:

I also have grown tired of you bringing politics into the SPORTS section as well but you have to do so because you cant stand it when i own you and take you to school in the politics section that clinton murdered women and children at waco.:rolleyes:

you cant stand toe to toe with me when i OWN your ass in those two debates so you come over here into the SPORTS section knowing i handed your ass to you on platter,that is very cowardly so yes, i hate cowards like you and pooper who cant own up to being proven wrong,most people would.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back