Who is in deeper trouble,The Cowboys or Vikings?

who is in more trouble,The Cowboys,or Vikings?

• The Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • The Minnesota Vikings

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You keep saying all this bullshit that Clinton is not bad like the republicans.
oh really? tell that to all these arkansaw state troopers and a former bodyguard who they have said he was smuggling drugs into arkansas as governor for the CIA along with George Bush who they said he meant MANY times back then ,photoegraphs taken in a book i have read show that as well that clinton and bush met many times back in arkansas together,they have long friendshot going back to the early 80;s idiot and clinton had connections to the CIA as Bush did moron.this video here and this book here documents it all.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Clintons own bodyguard and a former CIA asset that worked for clinton and later joined him tried to bring a trial against clinton for his drug smuggling activites but they were never allowed to bring their evidence to the courts because our courts and government are so corrupt cause there is one different law for politicians than there is for us,

So now Clinton was smuggling drugs into Arkansas? Wow! Talking to you I learn something stupid every day. What else did he do? You know Bill and Trump attended the same rape parties?

The allegations aren’t entirely implausible on their face. The accuser says Trump raped her repeatedly at parties thrown by since-convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, who was widely known to throw wild parties with young women and girls. Epstein was convicted in 2008 of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution and served a small portion of an 18-year sentence.

In a New York magazine profile of Epstein before he went to prison, and long before Trump ran for president, Trump acknowledged that he knows Epstein. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,’’ Trump says in the story. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it ― Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

that just proves what a stupid fuck clueless moron you really are the fact you are clueless that araknsas state troopers were called into washington and were willing to testify but our corrupt congress turned them back.

i take you to school everyday and you cant counter my facts and dont want to hear the truth since i expose your heros clinton and obama everyday so you wont look at the evidence and want convince yourself its stupid,you are the same as anquity,wont admit when you are wrong and change the subject.:itsok::haha:

I don't buy it. But I do buy all the shit you say about Republicans.

who is that to pooper,i have said way too many times to remember blue in the face BOTH parties are corrupt and one in the same,they are like wrestlers who pretend to hate each other in the ring but outside are buddie buddies.everybody knows the clintons and bushs are long time pals but you of course diimiss people like a bodyguard of his who TRIED to do the right thing and put him and bush BOTH behind bars for their criminal CIA drug activites as wacky kooks though.yeah people like this body guard here that served under him for years and these arkansas state troopers are all wacky kooksand you,pooper,and wrongwinger and anquity ALL know what you are talking about?

51J8557DKML._SX299_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

L. D. Brown has been a witness to almost all of the alleged offenses circling around Bill Clinton in Arkansas: misuse of state funds for sexual liasons, Whitewater, illegal campaign fundraising and bribery, as well as cocaine use and cocaine smuggling. Through his cooperation with prosecutors and congressional investigators, Brown has learned the inside story on Robert Fiske's and Kenneth Starr's operations and on congressional hearings. But most of all, L. D. Brown can tell the story of the methods used by the Clinton White House to control potentially damaging witnesses. Most of what is written in this book has been told under the penalty of perjury to investigators for Congress and the Office of Independent Counsel. Documentation for many events has been included in an appendix. However incredible as some details may seem, they are backed up by evidence including recent disclosures confirming an incident involving Brown in England.

whatever stupid fuck,you really need to get that comedy club going.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

and this video here of course you want watch proves as well obama is a mass murderer and expanded what Bush got started? if Obama is so innocent as you claim,WHY wont he prosecute Bush asshole?:asshole:

Last edited:
oh really? tell that to all these arkansaw state troopers and a former bodyguard who they have said he was smuggling drugs into arkansas as governor for the CIA along with George Bush who they said he meant MANY times back then ,photoegraphs taken in a book i have read show that as well that clinton and bush met many times back in arkansas together,they have long friendshot going back to the early 80;s idiot and clinton had connections to the CIA as Bush did moron.this video here and this book here documents it all.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Clintons own bodyguard and a former CIA asset that worked for clinton and later joined him tried to bring a trial against clinton for his drug smuggling activites but they were never allowed to bring their evidence to the courts because our courts and government are so corrupt cause there is one different law for politicians than there is for us,

So now Clinton was smuggling drugs into Arkansas? Wow! Talking to you I learn something stupid every day. What else did he do? You know Bill and Trump attended the same rape parties?

The allegations aren’t entirely implausible on their face. The accuser says Trump raped her repeatedly at parties thrown by since-convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, who was widely known to throw wild parties with young women and girls. Epstein was convicted in 2008 of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution and served a small portion of an 18-year sentence.

In a New York magazine profile of Epstein before he went to prison, and long before Trump ran for president, Trump acknowledged that he knows Epstein. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,’’ Trump says in the story. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it ― Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

that just proves what a stupid fuck clueless moron you really are the fact you are clueless that araknsas state troopers were called into washington and were willing to testify but our corrupt congress turned them back.

i take you to school everyday and you cant counter my facts and dont want to hear the truth since i expose your heros clinton and obama everyday so you wont look at the evidence and want convince yourself its stupid,you are the same as anquity,wont admit when you are wrong and change the subject.:itsok::haha:

of COURSE you dont buy it since as we BOTH know is shoots down your warped opinions you have been brainwashed your whole life to believe in by our corrupt school system that we elect these people and put them in office and cant come to grips with the FACTS it is a ONE PARTY SYSTEM and there is no difference in the two.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

we BOTH know that had 9/11 happened under Clinton you would be saying the same old crap to me saying I THINK Bush and Cheney were behind 9/11. the evidence is every bit as damning against clinton in waco as there is on Bush and cheney and 9/11 but because it is the DEMOCRATS,you have been brainwashed to believe they look out for us,you wont look at the evidence of clintons murderosu activites at waco and how he LIED to american people knowing the government started the fire because it was his and Reno blessings..:rolleyes:

Nobody here has even been able to debunk this video here INCLUDING you that Obama is mass murderer same as Bush either,that he EXPANDED what he got started,you always do THIS-:scared1: everytime i show this video cause you want to live in your own fantasyland clinton and obama are not mass murderers/:cuckoo::rolleyes:

I just took you to school major big time in post# 122 of mine,my last post before this onewe both know you wont look at the facts and you have not countered anything any of the evidence i have posted so i am asking for this thread to be closed now.

it really is sad that cause you could not counter my facts on waco in the politics section and had nobody on your side there,you brought it over here since you knew you had pooper on your side.how pathetic.:rolleyes:

of COURSE you dont buy it since as we BOTH know is shoots down your warped opinions you have been brainwashed your whole life to believe in by our corrupt school system that we elect these people and put them in office and cant come to grips with the FACTS it is a ONE PARTY SYSTEM and there is no difference in the two.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

we BOTH know that had 9/11 happened under Clinton you would be saying the same old crap to me saying I THINK Bush and Cheney were behind 9/11. the evidence is every bit as damning against clinton in waco as there is on Bush and cheney and 9/11 but because it is the DEMOCRATS,you have been brainwashed to believe they look out for us,you wont look at the evidence of clintons murderosu activites at waco and how he LIED to american people knowing the government started the fire because it was his and Reno blessings..:rolleyes:

Nobody here has even been able to debunk this video here INCLUDING you that Obama is mass murderer same as Bush either,that he EXPANDED what he got started,you always do THIS-:scared1: everytime i show this video cause you want to live in your own fantasyland clinton and obama are not mass murderers/:cuckoo::rolleyes:

I just took you to school major big time in post# 122 of mine,my last post before this onewe both know you wont look at the facts and you have not countered anything any of the evidence i have posted so i am asking for this thread to be closed now.

it really is sad that cause you could not counter my facts on waco in the politics section and had nobody on your side there,you brought it over here since you knew you had pooper on your side.how pathetic.:rolleyes:

I countered all your facts. I own you. GTFOOH. LOL

sealy got OWNED and taken to school by me in post#122 getting his ass handed to him on a platter same as WRONGwinger,pooper and anquity always do here so its time to close the thread,you could not counter a single thing i said that clinton and reno govae the FBI the blessing the burn down the complex and they started the fires and that obama and clinton are both mass murderers same as bush so time to close the thread after taken sealy to school major big time here.

I countered all your facts. I own you. GTFOOH. LOL

keep on dreaming and living in a fantasyworld,you were OWNED,you know it,i know it.again you got owned by me in the politics section on this so you cowardly brought it here to the SPORTS section since NOBODY was on your side there in that section and you would have someone on your side HERE, only to get owned AGAIN,how pathetic.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

who is that to pooper,i have said way too many times to remember blue in the face BOTH parties are corrupt and one in the same,they are like wrestlers who pretend to hate each other in the ring but outside are buddie buddies.everybody knows the clintons and bushs are long time pals but you of course diimiss people like a bodyguard of his who TRIED to do the right thing and put him and bush BOTH behind bars for their criminal CIA drug activites as wacky kooks though.yeah people like this body guard here that served under him for years and these arkansas state troopers are all wacky kooksand you,pooper,and wrongwinger and anquity ALL know what you are talking about?

L. D. Brown has been a witness to almost all of the alleged offenses circling around Bill Clinton in Arkansas: misuse of state funds for sexual liasons, Whitewater, illegal campaign fundraising and bribery, as well as cocaine use and cocaine smuggling. Through his cooperation with prosecutors and congressional investigators, Brown has learned the inside story on Robert Fiske's and Kenneth Starr's operations and on congressional hearings. But most of all, L. D. Brown can tell the story of the methods used by the Clinton White House to control potentially damaging witnesses. Most of what is written in this book has been told under the penalty of perjury to investigators for Congress and the Office of Independent Counsel. Documentation for many events has been included in an appendix. However incredible as some details may seem, they are backed up by evidence including recent disclosures confirming an incident involving Brown in England.

whatever stupid fuck,you really need to get that comedy club going.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

and this video here of course you want watch proves as well obama is a mass murderer and expanded what Bush got started? if Obama is so innocent as you claim,WHY wont he prosecute Bush asshole?:asshole:

i see sealy knows he is backed up against the wall and had another major ass beating from me here on this post.:rofl:

same as he gets ass beating after ass beating from me everyday that the cheatriots are the biggest frauds since the black sox scandal.:rock::D

here is the proof in the pudding folks that sealy cause he had NOBODY on his side in the history section when me and the OP OWNED his ass on this,he had to come over here and bring his grudge about getting owned by me from THAT section to the sports section, cause he KNEW he would have you all on his side to defend him.what a fucking coward to bring it into the SPORTS section where it does not belong..:rolleyes: myself and the OP and MANY OTHERS OWNED his ass on this thread.:lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: he hated that so he brought it HERE where he knew he would have people to back him up.what a fucking coward.

24 year ago today US government used chemical weapons on its own citizens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back