Who is in deeper trouble,The Cowboys or Vikings?

who is in more trouble,The Cowboys,or Vikings?

• The Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • The Minnesota Vikings

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe any of the nutter conspiracies. A waste of time and not even logical, none of them. The only way these conspiracies happened is if a ton of people were involved and if there are a lot of people involved, there are going to be lots and lots of leaks and we don't see that.
Some of them aren't theories.

They do conspire. Don't be so naive. Did anyone talk about Iran contra? No. And that shit happened. Ollie north got a job at fox, not prosecute.

And we just don't prosecute Republican presidents who break the law for the world order. When the world order wants to invade Iraq it's without prosecution.

We don't prosecute Democratic Presidents either. My issue with your beliefs is that they are all partisan. Neither party is good, yet you seem to think the Democrats are good. They have never introduced one bill that would take the poor out of poverty., not one. The give programs that help the poor stay in poverty, that is evil.
I hope Republicans have better results. My guess is capitalism has one flaw. It require the masses to be poor. Democrats just don't want kids to suffer. If it weren't for the kids I would end welfare today. And I would re evaluate everyone on disability. I would actually give them government jobs. That might mean working at the post office or being a runner at the DMV. If you want "welfare" work for it.

I don't believe Democrats use welfare to win elections. If they are they're doing a horrible job getting out the vote.

You sound like a typical Republican sometimes. Let's see Republicans bring jobs back first then cut welfare. If there are jobs available I agree end welfare. And don't talk about it just do it!

I wouldn't end welfare but I would make it easier to get off welfare, all the freebies all the time is bad for the poor.
So la ram fan thinks Clinton murdered those wako wackos. Do you agree with me or 9-11? Either way you answer this should be fun.

the fact that you even give a rats ass what POOPER thinks its no wonder the stupidity and bias you display in politics.:D :rofl:and he is lovers with anqutiy cause he cant come to grips same as him that 9/11 was an inside job,has said that many times here,he is afraid of the truth on that same as you are afraid of the truth that the dems are as evil and corrupt as the republicans.:cuckoo:

I dont think, i KNOW he murdered women and children at waco because I am not the chickenshit coward that you are who cowardly runs off with his tail between his legs when I provide evidence that proves you wrong he DID that you refuse to comment on and run off from everytime you stupid fuck.:biggrin:

I sure am glad you are not my lawyer because you would lose every case for me in court.You do the same thing anquity does when I ask him what he was saying about the rams never coming back to LA,he evades the question and changes the subject everytime and thats what YOU do when I provide evidence he murdered vince foster and women and children at waco,you know it,i know it,coward.:rolleyes:

thats why you keep bringing your grudge over me handing your ass to you on platter on those two subjects everytime over here into the sports section cause you cant stand toe to toe with me in a debate in the politics section where this discussion belongs.

If you were my lawyer,you would lose every case for me in court cause the judge would say-LA RAM HAS GIVEN YOU EVIDENCE HE PRESENTED TO YOU SEALYBOBO,YOU ARE NOT SAYING ANYTHING,ARE YOU NOT GOING TO CHALLENGE HIS EVIDENCE? ARE YOU GOING TO STAY SILENT?

you would be laughed out and lose a job as a lawyer in a second,you know it,i know it.you would be told by the judge to find another career.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
For a guy done with the NFL and not going to watch or even discuss it, you sure spend a lot of time posting about it. You are a real dummy.
It's so funny I went through all the threads he started since 2009 and I commented on some really old threads and I think I really freaked him out. Like he couldn't believe it. Lol. Like I violated him and he couldn't figure out why.

Anyways, he doesn't like me anymore because I don't believe Waco was murder and I don't think Vince foster was murdered.

But I do believe Chaney sent the anthrax. And they did let 9-11 happen. And they stole 2000 election. 2004 too

I don't believe any of the nutter conspiracies. A waste of time and not even logical, none of them. The only way these conspiracies happened is if a ton of people were involved and if there are a lot of people involved, there are going to be lots and lots of leaks and we don't see that.

They do conspire. Don't be so naive. Did anyone talk about Iran contra? No. And that shit happened. Ollie north got a job at fox, not prosecute.

And we just don't prosecute Republican presidents who break the law for the world order. When the world order wants to invade Iraq it's without prosecution.

We don't prosecute Democratic Presidents either. My issue with your beliefs is that they are all partisan. Neither party is good, yet you seem to think the Democrats are good. They have never introduced one bill that would take the poor out of poverty., not one. The give programs that help the poor stay in poverty, that is evil.
I hope Republicans have better results. My guess is capitalism has one flaw. It require the masses to be poor. Democrats just don't want kids to suffer. If it weren't for the kids I would end welfare today. And I would re evaluate everyone on disability. I would actually give them government jobs. That might mean working at the post office or being a runner at the DMV. If you want "welfare" work for it.

I don't believe Democrats use welfare to win elections. If they are they're doing a horrible job getting out the vote.

You sound like a typical Republican sometimes. Let's see Republicans bring jobs back first then cut welfare. If there are jobs available I agree end welfare. And don't talk about it just do it!

thats why you wont look at the evidence that clinton murdered women and children at waco since it proves your theories bullshit that dems dont want children to suffer.:rolleyes:

of course you dont believe they dont use welfare,you ALSO wont look at facts that prove clinton murdered women and children at waco or murdered vince foster.:rolleyes::haha::haha:

lets see YOU stop being an asshole and stop ignoring FACTS that Clinton esculated what Reagan got started when he betrayed americans sending jobs overseas and clinton expanded on that with NAFTA and GATT asshole motherfucker.:haha: as always I OWN your ass on how evil clinton is not only proving how he murdered children at waco but also took jobs away from americans.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

time to get out the crying towel and take defeat like a man.:itsok::haha::itsok:

when you say same thing,are you referring to the Rams being back in LA? dude you have a counting problem cause that did not start till three years ago when i became aware of it back then.:rofl:

well you at least wont hear anything from me on that again cause as I said,I am done with the NFL now.

as I said,approving the raiders to move to vegas will be the downfall and decline of the NFL cause as I said before,thats like taking the yankees out of new york and going to florida or something or the dallas cowboys going to florida,you just dont do that,thats criminal.:mad:

every bit as criminal as it was to take the rams out of LA to st louis,a small laughable no name hicktown.:mad: this is easily the most stupid move the NFL has done since then bar none,hands down,no contest.:mad:

Vegas is just as much a joke.again a raider is a PIRATE who comes in by ship from the OCEAN.vegas is a fucking desert for god sakes,they arent even named right.:rolleyes:

the NFL is sadly mistaken if they dont think many around the country besides the people of oakland are fed up with the NFL because of this move and are going to boycott the NFL same as me. Here is one famous celebrity that is going to do the same as me,boycott it.Kudos to Tom Hanks for standing up for whats right:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Tom Hanks to boycott NFL over Raiders' move:thup:

the mayor of new york is another one who is angry about it as well.there are a lot of famous people speaking out against it.:thup: the NFL better fucking listen to them or they can count on seeing more and more people like me and tom hanks boycott them.fuck the NFL.:up_yours:

the NFLs ratings are going to take a huge nose dive this year,you can count on that.

why there is not a law that prevents teams from leaving their city is fucking beyond me,:rolleyes: its such a fucked up world.:mad:

Vegas is in fact counting on tourists to fill the stadium since vegas is th most poor city on the country and fans cannot afford the outraggeous ticket prices,because of that,you will have the same exact result you had in st louis which was also disaterous for that city other than when the warner years when they were winning which lasted about five years,the other 15 years they were there,you had half empty stadiums with the majority being fans from the opposing team,economists back then correctly advised that would be disasterous for the NFL to move to st louis,they were correct, they are saying the same thing about vegas. it will be the exact same thing with the visiting crowds having the most fans in the stadium.

For a guy done with the NFL and not going to watch or even discuss it, you sure spend a lot of time posting about it. You are a real dummy.
It's so funny I went through all the threads he started since 2009 and I commented on some really old threads and I think I really freaked him out. Like he couldn't believe it. Lol. Like I violated him and he couldn't figure out why.

Anyways, he doesn't like me anymore because I don't believe Waco was murder and I don't think Vince foster was murdered.

But I do believe Chaney sent the anthrax. And they did let 9-11 happen. And they stole 2000 election. 2004 too

yeah and its NOT a theory that clinton murdered women and children at waco or murdered foster asshole. :rolleyes:its also NOT theory that you are a coward who runs away from facts that prove me right on that.:haha:

Oh my god,you have REALLY lost your credibility MAJOR BIG TIME for sure this time.:D

Like the DEMOCRATS "DONT" get prosecuted for breaking the law for the world order? comedy gold. you kill me to know end,you should start a comedy club kid.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

you are a chip off the old block of pooper and anquity.you all should start a threesome in bed together.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Like Clinton and Obama are NOT mass murderers? you kill me troll.:lmao::haha:

I will never let you live this one down,that is the easily leaps and bounds by far the funniest comment you have EVER made in your history here at USMB.:lmao:

thanks for the comedy relief,:up:

you should be on COMEDY LIVE with your fairy tails and lies you make up.
priceless.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

sealybobo What the hell have you done! You woke up the troll, you know the guy that now hates all professional football and will never watch it again, even though he is still call laramfan

sealybobo What the hell have you done! You woke up the troll, you know the guy that now hates all professional football and will never watch it again, even though he is still call laramfan
He should be the Waco kid

I am not the one who is cowardly running off with my tails between my legs ignoring FACTS that clinton and Reno ordered the ATF to burn down the complex,yet you someone say "I" am the wacko.? whatever you stupid fuck coward.:haha:

you cant stand toe to toe with me on this so you throw insults in defeat,how mature.

I see that I got my answer that you indeed ARE doing the Anquity thing:up:

same as how he runs off with his tail between his legs when I ask him the question what he was saying about the Rams never coming back to LA,you did as well when i pointed out your LIE where you said you told me they would be in vegas where i proved you NEVER said that,that you only said they would be back in "LOS ANGELES.":lmao:

Which proves your as big a moron as pooper who said as well the raiders would be in LOS ANGELES in 2016 with the Rams ignoring the FACTS i said many times that the owners did not want a poor owner like Davis in LA and that they are sore at the Davis family because of Al suing the league to move them there.:rofl:

No wonder you two get along,you guys are both not only LIARS, but brain dead idiots who cant even think for themselves as well. :rofl:

it was so obvious they would never be back in LA as you two believed that even a CHILD could have seen that,but logic and common sense that the owners did not want the Raiders back in LA again because they did not want a dirt poor owner like mark davis there,or that they are sore at the Davis family, doesnt register with you fools of course.:lmao::haha:

Last edited:
Call the him the Whacko Kid.

I think the Waco wackos brought it on themselves.

And Vince foster does smell fishy but I'm not 100% convinced the Clintons had him killed.

well of course your not the fact you wont look at documentary evidence that the ATF started the fire against them and murdered them with the blessings of clinton and reno.:rolleyes:
as i said,you got OWNED by me in the politics section on this on that thread
and could not refute my facts so you bring your pathetic grudge over here trying to recruit someone on your side. how pathetic.:rofl:

Waco wackos brought it on themselves?

Never mind idiot moron that the ATF could have "EASILY" arrested Koresh HUNDREDS of times when he went out to the local grocery story getting grocery supplies which would have avoided the unnessary gunfire and burning down of the complext dumbshit. they had no intentions of doing that though because they were acting on direct orders from Reno AND Clinton not to do that,they were waiting for the moment to burn the complex down as the video shows that YOU cowardly wont watch.:rolleyes:

dont you EVER get tired of me owning you on this subject and getting all these ass beatings from me?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

you come back for ass beatings on this constantly from me all the time the same way anquity does on not owning up to saying the rams would never be in LA and same as him,you play DODGEBAll after i take you to school everytime.:haha::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
You sound like a typical Republican sometimes.

that is WHY pooper wont look at the documented evidence and facts that many posters besides myself have posted in the conspiracy section that prove 9/11 was an inside job.

and YOU always sound like a typical democrat apologist which is WHY you wont look at the evidence and facts on waco and vince foster.:rolleyes:

we BOTH know that the ONLY reason you will acknowledge the truth that Cheney sent the anthrax,that Bush and Cheney had a major hand in 9/11 and that Bush stole the elections in both 2000 and 2004 is because they are REPUBLICANS. :rofl::cuckoo::cuckoo::uhoh3::lmao:

Had Cheney and Bush been DEMOCRATS,you would be saying the same old same old crap to me on this as you do on waco saying that I "THINK" Cheney sent the anthrax,that I THINK 9/11 was an inside job,that I THINK Bush stole the election in 2000 and 2004 and calling me the waco kid because of that.you know it,I know it.grow up kid.:rolleyes:

thats the difference between me and trolls like you,pooper and anquity is you all have been brainwashed by our corrupt school system into thinking we elect these people and put them in office and that they are two different parties unable to accept FACTS that it is a ONE PARTY SYSTEM designed to look like two so the ignorant sheep like you alll think they have a choice in who gets elected.:rolleyes::cuckoo:

I USED to be a brainwashed sheep the same as you all were for several years as well,the only difference is in me is that "I" am now awake and have accepted i was brainwashed where you all are still in denial same as you are that the pats have created the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal cause you cant deal with it a game near and dear to you has now been tainted cause of them.:haha::lmao:

which proves that you cant reason with cheatriot apologists,that I might as well be talking to a brick wall.:cuckoo::rolleyes:

Last edited:
sealybobo, Looks like you, rightwinger and I own lambby fan. LOL!

Isn't a riot, great entertainment and then he adds in a bunch of lies and off he goes!

Keep up the good work!

Isn't a riot, great entertainment and then he adds in a bunch of lies and off he goes!

Keep up the good work!
He defends a cult leader David koresh. Fucking pedophile who burned down his own compound to make a point. They wouldn't be taken alive. Oh the stories those kids would tell.

Am I 100% certain? No. But I don't think lamb fan has any smoking gun. The majority of us have all seen the Waco shit and only rwnjs and conspiracy theory nuts believe this one. The Clintons and Obama's are innocent. So was Carter.

Keep up the good work!
He defends a cult leader David koresh. Fucking pedophile who burned down his own compound to make a point. They wouldn't be taken alive. Oh the stories those kids would tell.

Am I 100% certain? No. But I don't think lamb fan has any smoking gun. The majority of us have all seen the Waco shit and only rwnjs and conspiracy theory nuts believe this one. The Clintons and Obama's are innocent. So was Carter.

hey asshole,stop LYING again.I am not defending Koresh.I simply stated FACTS you could not counter that they could have easily have arrested him many times when he went to get grocerys and avoided murdering women and children.you however are defending that asshole murderer clinton you sick motherfucker.

fucking bullshit I dont have a smoking gun,you just wont look at it. the ONLY waco stuff you have watched is the GOVERNMENTS version,you have never watched the independent films that reveal FACTS.

If you had watched WACO rules of engagement prick, you would KNOW that is bullshit that they would not be taken alive,some of the survivors said witnesses came out with their hands above their arms and yelled out-DONT SHOOT,DONT SHOOT but they gunned them down ANYWAYS you asshole lying clinton lover.

the fact you listen to an idiot who says rigtwinger owns me,"a moron who said many times the rams would never be back in LA" just proves your lack of credibility:haha:,i have not made up one lie that the idiot says i lie about.

so you are going to listen to the CIA controlled media what THEY told you about Koresh over what the witnesses said who were THERE? what a dumbfuck you are same as pooper and righwinger.:cuckoo::haha:

I exposed you LYING that you said the raiders would go back to VEGAS when you only said they would go back to LA,you lie same as pooper and rightwingwer do because NOW i have caught you LYING as well that the davidians started the fire.bullshit you clinton lover, you just proved you have not watched the waco independent videos because THEY show a tank setting fire to the compound dumbfuck.:haha: which clinton LIED about saying the davidians started the fire.

think I am LYING tthat clinton lied that the ATF started the fires and burned down the compound and that witnesses said koresh did not molest people debunk this,you cant.

if you are going to keep posting LIE after LIE and not address my FACTS i posted that clinton lied about the davidianS starting the fire?,then i am going to ask a mod to close this thread.

Here is the EVIDENCE that the ATF burned down the complex and that they gunned down people who came out yelling dont shoot.address this evidence motherfucker and stop being a coward ignoring it,or I will again ask for this thread to be closed.

If you are going to go and fucking bring POLITICS into a SPORTS section,you better fucking stop being a a fucking coward and address my evidence i have given you that I have taken you to school on that clinton LIED about waco when he said the davidians started the fires or i will have this thread closed asshole.

Last edited:
The Clintons and Obama's are innocent. So was Carter.:fu:

Hey stupid fuck,the ONLY thing you got right in your lies there and all that other bullshit lies that you posted,is that CARTER was innocent.:haha:

He was the last president the US had who tried to do the right thing.

Like JFK he ALSO tried to get rid of the CIA but started too late in his final year in office so he never had times to implement the plans.the only reason the CIA did not kill carter same as they did Kennedy our last great president,was because they KNEW carter was on his way out with the rigged election for Reagan to get in who got the ball rolling for the destruction of america that every president since then has expanded on getting the CIA back to its dirty covert operations again that carter cleaned up when he got in. Carter did not start wars across the country either,clinton and obama did you stupid fuck.:haha:

This is a very short post so you will have NO EXCUSES for your game of dodgeball you always play with me on this. hey asshole,what were you saying about the DAVIDIANS starting the fire? Your lover clinton lied his ass off motherfucker. that dont look like the davidians to me starting the fire,that looks like a us government tank there to me.:rofl::haha:

hey asshole liar,even the media here says the FBI ADMITTED they started the fires which backs up the witness testimonys as well that they were telling the truth mother fucker.
I win as always owning you that your hero lover clinton LIED about who started the fire.

I also OWN your ass here that Obama is a mass murderer same as Bush that he contiuned and expanded what Bush got started you mother fucker prick.you wont ever look at this video cause you know it is the TRUTH Obama is a murderer same as Bush you fucking troll.

if you are going to CONTINUE doing the WRONGwinger,pooper and anquity thing of running off evertime i have you cornered and ignore facts that prove you are wrong and a fucking liar,and wont adress my evidence and just keep going back to pooper only lying to HIM and only talking to HIM,I will ask them to close this thread.

you are so butthurt over me owning your ass on this that you go and bring your grudge of me taking you to school on this from the politics section into the sports section since you had nobody on your side in the politics section to LIE for you as pooper does.what a fucking coward and sick human being you are.too bad for america YOU were not one of them that got burned at waco

Last edited:
This is a very short post so you will have NO EXCUSES for your game of dodgeball you always play with me on this. hey asshole,what were you saying about the DAVIDIANS starting the fire? Your lover clinton lied his ass off motherfucker. that dont look like the davidians to me starting the fire,that looks like a us government tank there to me.:rofl::haha:

hey asshole liar,even the media here says the FBI ADMITTED they started the fires which backs up the witness testimonys as well that they were telling the truth mother fucker.
I win as always owning you that your hero lover clinton LIED about who started the fire.

I also OWN your ass here that Obama is a mass murderer same as Bush that he contiuned and expanded what Bush got started you mother fucker prick.you wont ever look at this video cause you know it is the TRUTH Obama is a murderer same as Bush you fucking troll.

if you are going to CONTINUE doing the WRONGwinger,pooper and anquity thing of running off evertime i have you cornered and ignore facts that prove you are wrong and a fucking liar,and wont adress my evidence and just keep going back to pooper only lying to HIM and only talking to HIM,I will ask them to close this thread.

you are so butthurt over me owning your ass on this that you go and bring your grudge of me taking you to school on this from the politics section into the sports section since you had nobody on your side in the politics section to LIE for you as pooper does.what a fucking coward you are.

Yea I've seen all the conspiracy theories on Wako. I'm underimpressed.

Let me show you what a right wing conspiracy theory you are swallowing my delusional friend. You see this is like Benghazi. The Republicans never had anything on the Clinton's other than Bill was a philanderer. That's it. Nothing more sinister than that. So they made up shit that nutters like you swallow. Just like Obama wasn't born in America. So did the WAKO lies stop once Bill left office? Fuck no. The nutters just spun the lie and now it turns out it was Hillary who killed those people in Wako. Why would they do this? Because she ran for president.

YOU are proof the American people are stupid as fuck. I agree with you about Bush lying us into Iraq though so keep up with telling the truth there. But as for thinking the Democrats are as bad, not even close.

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-was-responsible-for-the-waco-massacre/

Snopes says your lies are FALSE

The Clintons and Obama's are innocent. So was Carter.:fu:

Hey stupid fuck,the ONLY thing you got right in your lies there and all that other bullshit lies that you posted,is that CARTER was innocent.:haha:

He was the last president the US had who tried to do the right thing.

Like JFK he ALSO tried to get rid of the CIA but started too late in his final year in office so he never had times to implement the plans.the only reason the CIA did not kill carter same as they did Kennedy our last great president,was because they KNEW carter was on his way out with the rigged election for Reagan to get in who got the ball rolling for the destruction of america that every president since then has expanded on getting the CIA back to its dirty covert operations again that carter cleaned up when he got in. Carter did not start wars across the country either,clinton and obama did you stupid fuck.:haha:

When the FBI and other law enforcement agencies began their fateful 51-day standoff with a religious cult in Waco, Texas, known as the Branch Davidians on 28 February 1993, Bill Clinton had just taken office as President a month earlier. The Federal Bureau of Investigation was the lead agency on the issue, directing law enforcement operations during the standoff that started on a Sunday when agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) attempted to serve an arrest warrant on the group’s leader, Vernon Howell (better known by an assumed name, David Koresh):

As Hillary Clinton has risen to become one of the two people most likely to be the next president of the United States, so too have various legends and rumors implicating her in the deaths of everyone from Vince Foster to John F. Kennedy Jr. The latest rumor to crop up in 2016 is an accusation (which appears on conspiracy theory web sites under titles such as “WOMAN POWER: HILLARY CLINTON GAVE ORDER TO MURDER WACO BABIES” and “It Takes a Clinton to Murder a Village: Hillary Clinton Ordered Waco Massacre That Lead To The Death Of Woman And Children”) holding that Hillary Clinton issued the order that resulted in the deaths of 76 religious cult members at the Branch Davidian compound in 1993.

The standoff finally ended on 19 April 1993, when the FBI attempted the expected non-lethal solution of introducing nonlethal tear gas into the compound and the Davidians responded by setting fire to the compound, culminating in a shootout with ATF agents:

The typical narrative of this conspiracy scenario bizarrely maintains that Hillary Clinton held enough sway to issue the order for an assault on the Waco compound because White House counsel Vince Foster was her “longtime boyfriend” and “sexual partner,” while Associate Attorney General Webster (“Webb”) Hubbell was the real biological father of Clinton’s daughter Chelsea. This scenario even more bizarrely claims that Clinton’s putative motivation for issuing the order was that she was disgruntled over the Branch Davidian issue’s hogging all the headlines while she was working to craft a healthcare reform package:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back