Who is in deeper trouble,The Cowboys or Vikings?

who is in more trouble,The Cowboys,or Vikings?

• The Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • The Minnesota Vikings

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Favre stay healthy? He's not healthy. Tendonitis in his throwing arm will continue to make him a turnover machine. I'll be surprised if he lasts the season.
9/11 I.J., didn't you see him constantly holding his arm towards the end of the Jets game? He could have a bleacher full of the best receivers to throw to, but it still won't be a + season changer.

Favre stay healthy? He's not healthy. Tendonitis in his throwing arm will continue to make him a turnover machine. I'll be surprised if he lasts the season.
9/11 I.J., didn't you see him constantly holding his arm towards the end of the Jets game? He could have a bleacher full of the best receivers to throw to, but it still won't be a + season changer.

Yeah I saw that.If this was ANY other quarterback,i would say right now that he wont stay healthy the rest of the year but Favre has got to be superman or something.The guy has never missed a game in his whole career.that is unheard of for a quarterback except Peyton Manning,but give him time,he's younger than Favre.

He actually played a game when both his ankles were broken.Because of that,I wont be surprised if he takes some pain killers and plays the rest of the year.I mean nothing seems to stop this guy from missing a game somehow.He wont play effectively Im sure,but if he does play,it wont surprise me.

That was the ONLY reason I give him a chance to stay healthy this year because his name is Brett Favre.Like I said,any other quarterback,I wouldnt give them a chance..I have no doubt he'll continue to be a turnover machine the rest of the year.Last year was just a fluke.But because he is Brett Favre,I wont be surprised if he plays the rest of the year either. Yeah I dont think he will stay healthy the rest of the year,thats why i said ASSUMING he will,I just wont be surprised though IF he doesnt miss a game and plays every game the rest of the year and overcomes his pain somehow is all simply because the quarterback is Brett Favre who it seems is impossible to hurt and knock out of a game.

Last edited:
Favre doesn't have it any more...physically or mentally

Dallas has no heart and doesn't keep its head during the game

How many games do you have to lose because of unnecessary celebration penalties?

Dallas is 1-4 and deserves it

Thanks for not screwing this one up Vikes.

This one goes out to the cowgirls....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAME8GDRTfI&ob=av2e[/ame]

"Look at the "stars", look how they shine for you... yeah it was all yellow." :lol:

penalty-flag.jpg

Last edited:
Dallas has dug a deep hole. Not only are they 1-4, but they were favored to win in three of those four losses. You can't giive away too many games in the NFL and expect to survive.

Dallas has 4 games remaining against the Giants and Eagles. They need to win all four to expect a chance at the playoffs

With this weeks upcoming game between two playoff teams who are both surprisingly having major problems this year so far,which one of these teams would you say is in more trouble and has lesser chance to turn things around? please list your reasons.

Probably the Cowboys. I think the Vikings will pull it together.

With this weeks upcoming game between two playoff teams who are both surprisingly having major problems this year so far,which one of these teams would you say is in more trouble and has lesser chance to turn things around? please list your reasons.

Probably the Cowboys. I think the Vikings will pull it together.

I bet the vikes will only win by a field goal. And I think Percy Harvin is do to run a kick off back for 6.

well its official,the cowgirls are in more trouble.The team that went 1-4 pretty much could kiss their playoff hopes goodbye.The countdown begins till Jerry Jones fires Phillips.:lol:

The cowgirls have some serious issues with their special teams.It cost them last week against the titans and it cost them again against the vikings TWICE.

Last edited:
well its official,the cowgirls are in more trouble.The team that went 1-4 pretty much could kiss their playoff hopes goodbye.The countdown begins till Jerry Jones fires Phillips.:lol:

The cowgirls have some serious issues with their special teams.It cost them last week against the titans and it cost them again against the vikings TWICE.

The cowgirls have a serious issue with their coaching and their system; the main reason that they are 1-4.
Statistically, with a 1-4 record, cowgirls have a 3% chance of making the playoffs, which is fine by me......(Go Eags, go!!!).

The cowgirls have a serious issue with their coaching and their system; the main reason that they are 1-4.
Statistically, with a 1-4 record, cowgirls have a 3% chance of making the playoffs, which is fine by me......(Go Eags, go!!!).

true dat.Jones face has got to be red as hell now with anger at Phillips.:lol: The Vikings have an easier schedule so they have a chance to turn things around.Like i said before,with the NFC conference being so weak I figure they will be good for about 9 or 10 wins which in this conference,just may be good enough to host the division game like last year and earn a playoff bye.The Vikings won that game because they did not make costly penaltys like the cowgirls did.committing just one penalty vs ten for the cowgirls,your usually going to win that game.

btw,I told you not to read anything into Favre's tendinitis problems.any other quarterback would have missed that game but Favre seems to be Superman.No kind of injury ever stops him from playing.He was throwing that ball like he was completely healthy in that game.He'll get inconsistant down the stretch like he did last year and they will lose to teams you would not think they would lose to,thats a given.But they are in better shape than the cowgirls are though.

The bigger question should be: why should anybody CARE about the Cowboys (doesn't matter how crappy they are) or the Vikings (0-4 in Super Bowls.)

Farve is embarrassing himself.....................................................

True Farve didn't embarass himself last game, but his stats were low. Still think the verdict is out concerning his tendonitis and definitely still out related to 'personal problems'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back