Anticipation was building for potential testimony from former Trump aide Hope Hicks and She now takes the stand

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

Historic! Incredible! One of the closets aides to a former president of the United States taking the witness stand in a criminal trail of the former president. I'm not sure how many partisans today get it. This is history in the making. Unprecedented.

Hope Hicks, once considered one of Donald Trump’s closest confidantes, has been called to the stand as the prosecution's next witness.
As CNN has reported previously, Hicks appeared before the grand jury last year before Trump was indicted, as did Kellyanne Conway.

• Banned

Trump speaks to his lawyers as they wait for Hicks​

Trump is speaking with his attorneys Todd Blanche and Emil Bove while they wait for Hope Hicks to enter the courtroom.

Hicks enters the courtroom​

Hope Hicks has entered the courtroom and is walking in the galley behind Trump.
Trump and Blanche smiled toward her.

Hope Hicks: "I'm really nervous"​

"I'm really nervous," Hope Hicks says while looking at the jury.

Bigger bombshell than Michael Cohen and Trump grabbing the steering wheel after killing his Secret Service detail for not driving him to the Capital on J6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The walls are closing in

Bombshell!

Trump is speaking with his attorneys Todd Blanche and Emil Bove while they wait for Hope Hicks to enter the courtroom.

She's on the stand now. She should be nervous considering the only reason she's testifying for the prosecution is she's under supeona. She's just another one of Trump's lackeys who knew he was & is a lowlife sexual predator but she kept her mouth shut so that she could keep her W.H. job. In fact, she helped spin the Access Hollywood tape. Like Trump, she's a loathsome human being who wallowed in the power afforded those who work in the W.H. & who kept quiet about what was going on

She's deserves credit for NOTHING.

• Banned

Historic! Incredible! One of the closets aides to a former president of the United States taking the witness stand in a criminal trail of the former president. I'm not sure how many partisans today get it. This is history in the making. Unprecedented.
All one needs to know about the sleazy Trump campaign:

"Hope Hicks is reading over an email she sent with notes to several senior leaders of the Trump campaign after the Washington Post requested a comment about the "Access Hollywood" tape."

"FLAGGING," "Deny, deny, deny."

• Banned
She's on the stand now. She should be nervous considering the only reason she's testifying for the prosecution is she's under supeona. She's just another one of Trump's lackeys who knew he was & is a lowlife sexual predator but she kept her mouth shut so that she could keep her W.H. job. In fact, she helped spin the Access Hollywood tape. Like Trump, she's a loathsome human being who wallowed in the power afforded those who work in the W.H. & who kept quiet about what was going on

She's deserves credit for NOTHING.

Here's what Hope Hicks said about the day of the "Access Hollywood" tape release​

Hope Hicks, once considered one of Donald Trump’s closest confidantes and most trusted aides, has been testifying about the moment the "Access Hollywood" tape of Trump using crude terms to describe treatment of women was released in October 2016.
  • Hicks recalled getting an email from a Washington Post reporter about Trump's now-infamous lewd, hot mic remarks, which threw his campaign into a panic.
  • Hicks recalled Trump being upset when he saw the tape, and saying the comments didn't sound like him until he reviewed it directly.
  • There was consensus in the campaign that the tape was "damaging" and that this "was a crisis," Hicks testified. Trump was involved with the campaign response to the tape, Hicks said.
  • She was "eventually" concerned about how the tape could impact female voters' opinions, Hicks added.
  • Remember: Prosecutors are trying to prove that the reason Trump's team paid off Stormy Daniels was in large part in order to aid his campaign. Hicks detailing his campaign's concern over the tape could play a key role in that argument.

Bigger bombshell than Michael Cohen and Trump grabbing the steering wheel after killing his Secret Service detail for not driving him to the Capital on J6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The walls are closing in

Bombshell!

Analysis: What CNN on-air analysts are saying about Hope Hicks’ testimony thus far​

From CNN's Allison Morrow

Hope Hicks, once part of the Trump inner circle, is testifying for the prosecution on the hectic time at his campaign after the "Access Hollywood" tape was released in October 2016.
Here's what CNN analysts have had to say about her strength as a witness in the case.
Elie Honig, CNN senior legal analyst:
"Hope Hicks was the ultimate insider...If and when she says something that's helpful for the prosecution's case, it's going to hit extra hard in favor of the prosecution because you can't say this is a person who has a gripe or a beef with Donald Trump."
Alyssa Farah Griffin, former Trump administration staffer:
"I've actually been skeptical that Hope Hicks makes a lot of sense for the prosecution …Yes, Hope is a consummate Insider. She was very close to Donald Trump, especially in the first campaign. But this is a woman who is not partisan…She is fiercely loyal to Donald Trump even after January 6."
Diane Kiesel, retired judge of the New York Supreme Court:
"Hope Hicks seems to be a likable witness … It will be very interesting to see how the defense handles her on cross-examination. A woman who walks into a courtroom and says ‘I’m really nervous to be here’ — I don't know that they want to go after her very harshly. That could backfire."
Laura Coates, CNN chief legal analyst:
"This is a very significant witness. She hasn't spoken to him in two years. He's not paying for her attorney. She's there because of a subpoena …This is not somebody the jury's going to say, 'Well, I guess there was $130,000 being paid out that he knew nothing about.' What I'm waiting to hear from her though is, what came after the campaign? Why was there the concern still to pay and cover up or falsify a record? That's the key."

Analysis: What CNN on-air analysts are saying about Hope Hicks’ testimony thus far​

From CNN's Allison Morrow

Hope Hicks, once part of the Trump inner circle, is testifying for the prosecution on the hectic time at his campaign after the "Access Hollywood" tape was released in October 2016.
Here's what CNN analysts have had to say about her strength as a witness in the case.

"Hope Hicks was the ultimate insider...If and when she says something that's helpful for the prosecution's case, it's going to hit extra hard in favor of the prosecution because you can't say this is a person who has a gripe or a beef with Donald Trump."

"I've actually been skeptical that Hope Hicks makes a lot of sense for the prosecution …Yes, Hope is a consummate Insider. She was very close to Donald Trump, especially in the first campaign. But this is a woman who is not partisan…She is fiercely loyal to Donald Trump even after January 6."

"Hope Hicks seems to be a likable witness … It will be very interesting to see how the defense handles her on cross-examination. A woman who walks into a courtroom and says ‘I’m really nervous to be here’ — I don't know that they want to go after her very harshly. That could backfire."

"This is a very significant witness. She hasn't spoken to him in two years. He's not paying for her attorney. She's there because of a subpoena …This is not somebody the jury's going to say, 'Well, I guess there was $130,000 being paid out that he knew nothing about.' What I'm waiting to hear from her though is, what came after the campaign? Why was there the concern still to pay and cover up or falsify a record? That's the key."
This is why Trump is on trial? Seriously?

Trump on groping/sexually abusing women -- As a star I can do anything I want

trump on groping a star do anything you want.jpg

The Network that got sued for a billion dollars, because they lied to help Trump, has a narrative on what is happening in the courtroom.

The walls are closing in

Bombshell!
Cassidy Hutchinson was never in the vehicle with Trump.

Forum List

Back