Who do you think are God's chosen people?

I think the Catholics are God's chosen people.

After all only the Catholics have a clear track record of killing Jews and Moosleems throughout the ages.

Pope Urban 2nd was right about the Crusades.

Even Adolf was Catholic.

:D

How about our veterans, most had no idea they would become killing machines, some looked forward to it and liked it.
They (drill instructors) teach you how to become killing machines in boot camp.

They give you a rifle and a bayonet.

You fix the bayonet to the rifle.

You charge straw men and yell while stabbing them over and over.

You then go to the rifle range to learn how to shoot the rifle.

Robert's your uncle, Fanny's your aunt, and you're a killing machine.

The question crossed my mind as I read through so many claims from so many different groups. Who do you think are the chosen and why do you think that?

I would be interested to hear the different opinions.
And it is certainly not African Negroes since they are dirt poor and starving all the time.

And infested with AIDS from eating monkey meat.

Last edited:
The question crossed my mind as I read through so many claims from so many different groups. Who do you think are the chosen and why do you think that?

I would be interested to hear the different opinions.
So far there have been more miracles in America than anywhere else.

The last great miracle of God is when Donald defeated Hillary.

Miracle? It's a plague!

You look like a real dip sh!t in your avatar ...

SO first tell me what this video is about !!
It's about the day Mary told Jesus HE was the son of God. And Jesus replied, "Me? Really?" And Joseph exclaimed, "You better be the son of God! And you better be the ONLY, son of God! You hear what I'm sayin' honey? He just said he was an angel and you two went into the garden?"

The Israelites are God's chosen people. They carry his oracle, like a beacon to the world.

I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth (Isa. 49:6).

That the Israelites were the light unto the world was their glory.

For my eyes have seen your salvation, which you have prepared in the sight of all nations: a light for revelation to the Gentiles, and the glory of your people Israel (Luke 2:30-32).

You look like a real dip sh!t in your avatar ...

SO first tell me what this video is about !!
It's about the day Mary told Jesus HE was the son of God. And Jesus replied, "Me? Really?" And Joseph exclaimed, "You better be the son of God! And you better be the ONLY, son of God! You hear what I'm sayin' honey? He just said he was an angel and you two went into the garden?"
That's rather blasphemous.

Of course the Jewish Sanhedrin at Jerusalem in 30 A.D. thought Jesus was blasphemous for claiming to be a Yios Theoy.

Now in the Catholic Church we don't say blasphemous.

We say heretical.

The Israelites are God's chosen people. They carry his oracle, like a beacon to the world.

I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth (Isa. 49:6).

For my eyes have seen your salvation, which you have prepared in the sight of all nations: a light for revelation to the Gentiles, and the glory of your people Israel (Luke 2:30-32).
But over the years something went wrong and what we got are Israelis. A bunch of major assholes walking around like their shit don't stink.

Mexicans think anyone who can get to Texas or California are God's chosen people.

Even thought they are already Catholic.

:D
Funny yois but head for the flame zone or quit spamming, thank you in advance.

Thank you norwegen. The original Israelite's were already planted into the earth and had already walked before Jesus died on the cross.

Thank you norwegen. The original Israelite's were already planted into the earth and had already walked before Jesus died on the cross.
The original Israelites came from Babylonia.

They were not "planted in the earth/Earth".

Jeeze your history sucks RodISHI .

But over the years something went wrong and what we got are Israelis. A bunch of major assholes walking around like their shit don't stink.
Read the Book of Acts and note the number of incidents of Israelites, including priests, who received salvation. Are God's chosen not Christians now? The Lord's church, after all, has prevailed against mighty pagan empires like Rome and the Soviet Union. They try to stamp out the faith, and though they fall, the faith remains.

Read the Book of Acts and note the number of incidents of Israelites, including priests, who received salvation. Are God's chosen not Christians now? The Lord's church, after all, has prevailed against mighty pagan empires like Rome and the Soviet Union. They try to stamp out the faith, and though they fall, the faith remains.
Catholic Church, to be more specific.

The original Israelites came from Babylonia.

They were not "planted in the earth/Earth".

Jeeze your history sucks RodISHI .
Everything from heaven is planted into earth. Your lack of understanding is an issue that you'll have to take up with within yourself.

There are many who have belong to churches and non-believers throughout the ages that have attempted to stomp out those who testify of the spirit. Jesus taught about the spirit and that is why they sought to kill him.

John 7:37-39

In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

Forum List

Back