Who do you think are God's chosen people?

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
The question crossed my mind as I read through so many claims from so many different groups. Who do you think are the chosen and why do you think that?

I would be interested to hear the different opinions.

The question crossed my mind as I read through so many claims from so many different groups. Who do you think are the chosen and why do you think that?

I would be interested to hear the different opinions.
Every one breathing, that has breathed, and will, at some time, breath

Republicans. How else could they have taken control of the House, the Senate, the WH, and most of the State governorships and legislatures?

Scripture states the Jewish are God's chosen, with some tribes having a tad more favor than other's. However, that consideration is two thousand years old or older, and I feel the issue has become jaded with time and the actions of the Jewish in recent memory or at least the recent couple hundred years. When Israel walked away from it's responsibility of defending itself and relying on favorite uncles, I feel GOD abandoned Israel to it's own devices for the foreseeable but not certainly entire future. When you have suffered to the point that you must again defend and support "your" God, things will improve. The Rapture, a Christian view point, will absolutely not happen until then no matter how the Christian may think. There is enough pain and heart ache to go around for all belief systems until then. Except perhaps modern, educated and forward thinking drugs users who feel everything and everyone is "OK". But that is another topic for another time, RodISHI. Peace be with you.

Scripture states the Jewish are God's chosen, with some tribes having a tad more favor than other's. However, that consideration is two thousand years old or older, and I feel the issue has become jaded with time and the actions of the Jewish in recent memory or at least the recent couple hundred years. When Israel walked away from it's responsibility of defending itself and relying on favorite uncles, I feel GOD abandoned Israel to it's own devices for the foreseeable but not certainly entire future. When you have suffered to the point that you must again defend and support "your" God, things will improve. The Rapture, a Christian view point, will absolutely not happen until then no matter how the Christian may think. There is enough pain and heart ache to go around for all belief systems until then. Except perhaps modern, educated and forward thinking drugs users who feel everything and everyone is "OK". But that is another topic for another time, RodISHI. Peace be with you.
Thank you, peace be in your house also.

I think defining what a Jew is spiritually and what or who the Israelite's are that are described in the Bible along with the other scrolls throughout history prior to Jesus may be helpful for many in time.

Republicans. How else could they have taken control of the House, the Senate, the WH, and most of the State governorships and legislatures?

Money and catering to the elites. In the states Gerrymandering and states make voting laws.

Back on topic of OP:

Please describe you opinion on what God is, a moral entity? or an immoral entity?
I believe if God is the creator of life he would value life and be moral, so the moral person in thought and deed would then be God's chosen.

Last edited:
Please describe you opinion on what God is, a moral entity? or an immoral entity?
I believe if God is the creator of life he would value life and be moral, so the moral person in thought and deed would then be God's chosen.
God is a spiritual entity of love whose omnipresence is in all things that have life.

Moral or immoral is subjective.
1.based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions.
"his views are highly subjective"
synonyms: personal, individual, emotional, instinctive, intuitive
"a subjective analysis"

Humankind is subjected to not only themselves but also there surroundings. Your choices concerning what is moral or immoral as a human may be different than mine. We could go back to that conversation we had not long ago on personal gun ownership. Should I shoot the rapist that has broke in to my house, that is on top of me saying he is going to rape me, or not? Personally I couldn't decide right away even though my left hand was gripping the gun, and ready as I considered it, and tried to convince him this wasn't something he really wanted to do. In my mind I was trying really hard considering it all and the thought, "Thou shalt not kill" repeatedly. It was something I was struggling with in the whole incident. Once I determined I wasn't going to allow him to go through with his repeated threats, as he became more adamant, and fierce sounding, I determined it was him or me, and if I did not protect myself he could decide afterwards to do even more damage, if he decided not to leave a witness to his crime.

Last edited:
God is a spiritual entity of love whose omnipresence is in all things that have life.

Moral or immoral is subjective.
1.based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions.
"his views are highly subjective"
synonyms: personal, individual, emotional, instinctive, intuitive
"a subjective analysis"

Humankind is subjected to not only themselves but also there surroundings. Your choices concerning what is moral or immoral as a human may be different than mine. We could go back to that conversation we had not long ago on personal gun ownership. Should I shoot the rapist that has broke in to my house, that is on top of me saying he is going to rape me, or not? Personally I couldn't decide right away even though my left hand was gripping the gun, and ready as I considered it, and tried to convince him this wasn't something he really wanted to do. In my mind I was trying really hard considering it all and the thought, "Thou shalt not kill" repeatedly. It was something I was struggling with in the whole incident. Once I determined I wasn't going to allow him to go through with his repeated threats, as he became more adamant, and fierce sounding, I determined it was him or me, and if I did not protect myself he could decide afterwards to do even more damage, if he decided not to leave a witness to his crime.

Of course you are allowed to defend yourself, its a natural built in instinct ,self preservation. I do not think emotions are involved in morality. That is not an emotion but an instinctive reaction when you determined it was him or me.
I am sure you know what is moral and not. Its built in, unless ones upbringing was so faulty one becomes a sociopath.

I think the Catholics are God's chosen people.

After all only the Catholics have a clear track record of killing Jews and Moosleems throughout the ages.

Pope Urban 2nd was right about the Crusades.

Even Adolf was Catholic.

:D

I think the Catholics are God's chosen people.

After all only the Catholics have a clear track record of killing Jews and Moosleems throughout the ages.

Pope Urban 2nd was right about the Crusades.

Even Adolf was Catholic.

:D

How about our veterans, most had no idea they would become killing machines, some looked forward to it and liked it.

Forum List

Back