Who cares that Trump supporters can't tell LeVar Burton from LaVar Ball

The usual Liberal diversionary tactic at work. Find a few uninformed Trump supporters who confuse Jordie with Lavar Ball to take the focus off of Lonzo Ball's idiot Father and brother.

Another obvious difference:. LeVar Burton wears goofy glasses and reads children's books. LaVar Ball steals glasses and can't read.

Trump is completely unhinged.

Here is what an actual President of the United States has "tweeted":

"It wasn't the White House, it wasn't the State Department, it wasn't father LaVar's so-called people on the ground in China that got his son out of a long term prison sentence - IT WAS ME. Too bad! LaVar is just a poor man's version of Don King, but without the hair. Just think LaVar, you could have spent the next 5 to 10 years during Thanksgiving with your son in China, but no NBA contract to support you. But remember LaVar, shoplifting is NOT a little thing. It's a really big deal, especially in China. Ungrateful fool!"

Wow.

Just...wow.

"It wasn't the White House, it wasn't the State Department, it wasn't father LaVar's so-called people on the ground in China that got his son out of a long term prison sentence - IT WAS ME. Too bad! LaVar is just a poor man's version of Don King, but without the hair. Just think LaVar, you could have spent the next 5 to 10 years during Thanksgiving with your son in China, but no NBA contract to support you. But remember LaVar, shoplifting is NOT a little thing. It's a really big deal, especially in China. Ungrateful fool!"

Wow.

Just...wow.
and? what is wrong with that? why don't you post what old LaVar actually said, the ungrateful fk.

Wow.

Just...wow.
and? what is wrong with that? why don't you post what old LaVar actually said, the ungrateful fk.
What is wrong with a President behaving like a five year old? Really?

ME! ME! ME! IT WAS ALLLLLLLL ME!

Trump was demanding credit before the guys were back on American soil.

What a fucking insecure fuck our naked Emperor is.

Wow.

Just...wow.
fk and I thought the man was a human. you're right, the ungrateful father should just be allowed to rip the president of the US for saving his son from prison for 10 years. yeah that makes sense. but you go with your five year old chant.

Wow.

Just...wow.
fk and I thought the man was a human. you're right, the ungrateful father should just be allowed to rip the president of the US for saving his son from prison for 10 years. yeah that makes sense. but you go with your five year old chant.
The dad wouldn't be ripping Trump is Trump hadn't demanded they drop to their knees and suck him off.

Trump has the mentality of a five year old.

ME! ME! ME! IT WAS ALLLLLLLL ME!

Trump was demanding credit before the guys were back on American soil.

What a fucking insecure fuck our naked Emperor is.
it was his to demand and the father is an ungrateful fk.

Wow.

Just...wow.
The dad wouldn't be ripping Trump is Trump hadn't demanded they drop to their knees and suck him off.

Trump has the mentality of a five year old.
cause you called and spoke to the father right? LOL, you fks are truly the most unethical people on the planet. you sure do talk for many americans in here that don't know you exist.

Lavar check
Black check
Nasty comment ready

These things always help to put away in the memory book when they ask "Why dont blacks give the GOP a chance?"

Forum List

Back