Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you just convert Ruddy, you are more Jew than Christian.

You mean like you did

I would never convert to Judaism like Ruddy, (or Islam) can't get into circumcision and I love pork. I am an RC Christian and proud of it.

But the first part of your Bible is for circumcision and against pork. Seriously though, as a Christian I think you should be less concerned about the miniscule amount of Christians in the West Bank and Gaza, and more concerned about the Christians in Iraq, Sudan and Syria who are getting beheaded and crucified by Muslims.

Why should I be less concerned about Jews killing/oppressing Christians than Muslims killing/oppressing Christians? Or Hindus doing the same? I am equally concerned. The concerns about the problems of Christians in the broader Middle East are discussed in the appropriate forum, called Middle East. This is the Israel/Palestine forum. Why do you bring up the broader Middle East here when there is a specific forum for it?

The problem is you are too stupid and ignorant to understand the difference of Christians getting killed as a result of collateral damage and Muslim purposely TARGETING Christians because they are not Muslim

You mean like you did

I would never convert to Judaism like Ruddy, (or Islam) can't get into circumcision and I love pork. I am an RC Christian and proud of it.

But the first part of your Bible is for circumcision and against pork. Seriously though, as a Christian I think you should be less concerned about the miniscule amount of Christians in the West Bank and Gaza, and more concerned about the Christians in Iraq, Sudan and Syria who are getting beheaded and crucified by Muslims.

Why should I be less concerned about Jews killing/oppressing Christians than Muslims killing/oppressing Christians? Or Hindus doing the same? I am equally concerned. The concerns about the problems of Christians in the broader Middle East are discussed in the appropriate forum, called Middle East. This is the Israel/Palestine forum. Why do you bring up the broader Middle East here when there is a specific forum for it?

The problem is you are too stupid and ignorant to understand the difference of Christians getting killed as a result of collateral damage and Muslim purposely TARGETING Christians because they are not Muslim

He's just a filthy anti semite who believes his religion sanctions hatred of Jews. Nothing new. Typical scumbag good for nothing garbage of humanity. You've seen one you've seen them all.

You mean like you did

I don't believe for one minute that the Israelis are not targeting Palestinians because they are Palestinian.

You mean like you did

He's just a filthy anti semite who believes his religion sanctions hatred of Jews. Nothing new. Typical scumbag good for nothing garbage of humanity. You've seen one you've seen them all.

You are just a filthy racist who believes your adopted religion sanctions the hatred of Muslims and Christians. You are a typical ignorant, uneducated piece of crap. You and your kind reduce the intelligence level of the human race, just white trash.

^^^^^^
xLP6q.gif

You mean like you did

I don't believe for one minute that the Israelis are not targeting Palestinians because they are Palestinian.

Great point! Now ask us if we care what a Nazi wanna be "thinks."

I don't think even the Pslestinians know who they are.

It's what happens when you invent an identity and then shove it down people's throats, telling them that's what they are.

You mean like you did

It doesn't matter what you believe. You are a deluded Palestinian propagandist and a compulsive liar.

It doesn't matter what you believe. You are a deluded Palestinian propagandist and a compulsive liar.

I never lie, I post fact. You are a deluded, lying, propaganda spewing Zionist ethnic cleansing and genocide supporter.

I never lie, I post fact. You are a deluded, lying, propaganda spewing Zionist ethnic cleansing and genocide supporter.

Just because you say you post facts, doesn't make it true, Everyone here knows you for who you are, a propaganda spewing liar who van't handle the truth.

Why do you even bother posting here if you are going to lie so much ?

I don't think even the Pslestinians know who they are.

It's what happens when you invent an identity and then shove it down people's throats, telling them that's what they are.

the generation today do not really know their origins except what they have been taught by the PLO/factions and religious leaders.

No, you're just infected with the mental disease called anti semtism. :rofl:

There is no known cure for you, your hate will consume you.

"I never lie"

You just lied right now

"I never lie"

You just lied right now

It's possible he actually believes it, a symptom of his hatred and mental illness. People like him actually believe they are doing "God's work" by attacking the "Christ killin' Jews". Which will pave the way to "heaven" for him.

Not too long ago in another thread discussing Jesus and Christianty he proved once and for all that his hatred is all based on a warped interpretation of Christianty, the same garbage that led to the genocide of the Jews during the inquisitions, crusades and culminating with the holocaust.

He's even put up his picture to show everyone that he looks every bit as mentally ill as he sounds. :cuckoo:

Keep playing that whiny record, Monte.

Technics_SL-1200MK2-2.jpg

It has a DJ stylus. I am into hifi TTs.

Do you use glass pyramids and valve/tube amplification, or are you just a know nothing about true Hi-Fi. What equalisation do you use, have you got a graphic equaliser. What cut offs does your crossovers have and do you use balanced enclosures.

I use a pair of ecc 82's in push pull for each channel fed from a tba chip acting as a pre amp, home designed and built . Feeding a stack of 4 speakers fed through a home brew crossover. Turntable mounted of glass pyramids at each corner and a perfect balance on the tone arm. Only two controls on/off switch and volume, the rest is tailored to my preference and the room.

"I never lie"

You just lied right now

Facts are a bitch, aren't they Toast. Promoting lies and myths must be difficult, I feel for you. I have the facts to support what I post, you do not. It is that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back