Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you just convert Ruddy, you are more Jew than Christian.
Keep playing that whiny record, Monte.

Technics_SL-1200MK2-2.jpg

You mean like you did

I would never convert to Judaism like Ruddy, (or Islam) can't get into circumcision and I love pork. I am an RC Christian and proud of it.

But the first part of your Bible is for circumcision and against pork. Seriously though, as a Christian I think you should be less concerned about the miniscule amount of Christians in the West Bank and Gaza, and more concerned about the Christians in Iraq, Sudan and Syria who are getting beheaded and crucified by Muslims.

You mean like you did

I would never convert to Judaism like Ruddy, (or Islam) can't get into circumcision and I love pork. I am an RC Christian and proud of it.

But the first part of your Bible is for circumcision and against pork. Seriously though, as a Christian I think you should be less concerned about the miniscule amount of Christians in the West Bank and Gaza, and more concerned about the Christians in Iraq, Sudan and Syria who are getting beheaded and crucified by Muslims.

Why should I be less concerned about Jews killing/oppressing Christians than Muslims killing/oppressing Christians? Or Hindus doing the same? I am equally concerned. The concerns about the problems of Christians in the broader Middle East are discussed in the appropriate forum, called Middle East. This is the Israel/Palestine forum. Why do you bring up the broader Middle East here when there is a specific forum for it?

You mean like you did

Why should I be less concerned about Jews killing/oppressing Christians than Muslims killing/oppressing Christians? Or Hindus doing the same? I am equally concerned. The concerns about the problems of Christians in the broader Middle East are discussed in the appropriate forum, called Middle East. This is the Israel/Palestine forum. Why do you bring up the broader Middle East here when there is a specific forum for it?

Who are you kidding?

Jews aren't oppressing or killing Christians, MUSLIMS are.

You aren't concerned at all about it. You are dedicated Jew hater and this is the only forum you post on.

Your efforts to make it look like Jews are the ones Christians should be worried about are pretty typical of your type. Have you been able to "recruit" any Christians into this fake cause? Ha ha ha

You mean like you did

Who are you kidding?

You aren't concerned at all about it. You are dedicated Jew hater and this is the only forum you post on.

Your efforts to make it look like Jews are the ones Christians should be worried about are pretty typical of your type. Have you been able to "recruit" any Christians into this fake cause? Ha ha ha

"In 2007 there were 1,375 and by March 2014, there were 1,313, living in just 390 households. Today there are 1,312 because a woman aged 70 has been killed in the assault. an integral part of the greater Palestinian community in Gaza, Christians continue to suffer from the absence of security, a prevailing poor economic situation due to the seven-year blockade, and the repercussions of Palestinian internal division which affects all aspects of life in Gaza. Like all Gazans, upholding aspirations of freedom and building an independent Palestinian state is the way forward," the report says. "The population of the Gaza Strip has for many years lived through harsh conditions collectively, from the Israeli occupation, its siege, and armed attacks on the Gaza Strip which is detrimental to the stability of Gaza and which continues to prevent planning and development by both the government and civil society........"

Gaza s tiny Christian community under siege Christian News on Christian Today

You mean like you did

Don't worry, we're not going to judge all the other good Catholics just because of you.

"The decision is an extremely unpopular one for Israel – the Vatican has recognized the State of Palestine in a new treaty."

I think it is you that is going against Roman Catholicism.

Vatican move on Palestine adds fuel to European debate Rapid News Network

"The Palestine Israel Ecumenical Forum (PIEF) of the World Council of Churches invites member churches, faith-based communities and civil society organizations around the world to join together in 2015 for a week of advocacy and action in support of an end to the illegal occupation of Palestine..."

World Week For Peace in Palestine Israel 2015 - WallWillFall - Independent Catholic News

"Churches, NGOs and the Global Campaign Against Israel

A large international network of Catholic aid societies serve as funding agents for the humanitarian foreign aid programs of many governments. Some provide taxpayer funds to politicized NGOs active in the Arab-Israeli conflict."

Catholic

"Pope Canonizes 2 Palestinian Nuns"

Pope Canonizes 2 Palestinian Nuns

You mean like you did

Who are you kidding?

"In 2007 there were 1,375 and by March 2014, there were 1,313, living in just 390 households. Today there are 1,312 because a woman aged 70 has been killed in the assault. an integral part of the greater Palestinian community in Gaza, Christians continue to suffer from the absence of security, a prevailing poor economic situation due to the seven-year blockade, and the repercussions of Palestinian internal division which affects all aspects of life in Gaza. Like all Gazans, upholding aspirations of freedom and building an independent Palestinian state is the way forward," the report says. "The population of the Gaza Strip has for many years lived through harsh conditions collectively, from the Israeli occupation, its siege, and armed attacks on the Gaza Strip which is detrimental to the stability of Gaza and which continues to prevent planning and development by both the government and civil society........"

Gaza s tiny Christian community under siege Christian News on Christian Today

No sane Christian would want to stay in a land where the Hamas animals are in charge.

"Christians In Gaza Have Faced Increasing Persecution Since Hamas Wrested Control

Christians in Gaza have faced increasing persecution since Hamas wrested control of the Strip in June 2007.
Since taking control, Hamas has been instituting sharia (Islamic) law throughout the coastal enclave, which, among other things, forbids any non-Muslim from sharing his or her faith.
In January 2010, Majed El Shafie, president of One Free World International, told CBN News Christians are being attacked on an almost daily basis.
“The Christians in the Palestinian Authority [are] facing persecutions. Their homes, their churches — they get attacked almost everyday,” Shafie said.
Christian schools have also been attacked, vehicles torched, equipment stolen and school personnel threatened.

Islamization of the Gaza Strip - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Islamization of the Gaza Strip refers to the efforts to impose Islamic laws and traditions in the Gaza Strip. The influence of Islamic groups in the Gaza Strip has grown since the 1980s. The efforts to impose Islamic law and traditions continued when Hamas forcefully seized control of the area in June 2007 after being elected into power by the Palestinian people and displaced security forces loyal to the secular President Mahmoud Abbas. After the civil war ended, Hamas declared the “end of secularism and heresy in the Gaza Strip.” For the first time since the Sudanese coup of 1989 that brought Omar al-Bashir to power, a Muslim Brotherhood group ruled a significant geographic territory. Gaza human rights groups accuse Hamas of restricting many freedoms in the course of these attempts.

Ismael Haniyeh officially denied accusations that Hamas intended to establish an Islamic emirate. However, Jonathan Schanzer writes that in the two years since the 2007 coup, the Gaza Strip has exhibited the characteristics of Talibanization, a process whereby the Hamas government has imposed strict rules on women, discouraged activities commonly associated with Western or Christian culture, oppressed non-Muslim minorities, imposed sharia law, and deployed religious police to enforce these laws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back