Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you s
Who are the Palestinians?

Maha Yakoub

:boohoo: :boohoo:

Why the fiddles?

I've actually watched many of her Arabic lesson videos. I'm t
The problem is you are too stupid and ignorant to understand the difference of Christians getting killed as a result of collateral damage and Muslim purposely TARGETING Christians because they are not Muslim

I don't believe for one minute that the Israelis are not targeting Palestinians because they are Palestinian.

It doesn't matter what you believe. You are a deluded Palestinian propagandist and a compulsive liar.

I never lie, I post fact. You are a deluded, lying, propaganda spewing Zionist ethnic cleansing and genocide supporter.

"I never lie"

You just lied right now

Facts are a bitch, aren't they Toast. Promoting lies and myths must be difficult, I feel for you. I have the facts to support what I post, you do not. It is that simple.

Ya, I know you hate facts, you don't have to tell me. Every time I present you with facts and refute your bullshit lies, you are unable to handle it. I've already lost count on how many times I refuted your crap and made you look like the fool that you are.
But don't get offended, being allergic to the truth and spewing propaganda is all part of being a pro Palestinian.

The problem is you are too stupid and ignorant to understand the difference of Christians getting killed as a result of collateral damage and Muslim purposely TARGETING Christians because they are not Muslim

I don't believe for one minute that the Israelis are not targeting Palestinians because they are Palestinian.

It doesn't matter what you believe. You are a deluded Palestinian propagandist and a compulsive liar.

I never lie, I post fact. You are a deluded, lying, propaganda spewing Zionist ethnic cleansing and genocide supporter.

"I never lie"

You just lied right now

Facts are a bitch, aren't they Toast. Promoting lies and myths must be difficult, I feel for you. I have the facts to support what I post, you do not. It is that simple.

"I have the facts to support what I post, you do not"

Just because you have posted a few facts here and there, it doesn't make up for all the incredible amount of lies you have made. Every time I expose you for the lying propagandist that you are, you resort to lying about me and accusing me of literally exactly what you are guilty of.
People like you who keep boating about how smart they are and about how many facts they post are the same people who are stupid and post lies.

Why don't you just convert Ruddy, you are more Jew than Christian.
Keep playing that whiny record, Monte.

Technics_SL-1200MK2-2.jpg

It has a DJ stylus. I am into hifi TTs.

Do you use glass pyramids and valve/tube amplification, or are you just a know nothing about true Hi-Fi. What equalisation do you use, have you got a graphic equaliser. What cut offs does your crossovers have and do you use balanced enclosures.

I use a pair of ecc 82's in push pull for each channel fed from a tba chip acting as a pre amp, home designed and built . Feeding a stack of 4 speakers fed through a home brew crossover. Turntable mounted of glass pyramids at each corner and a perfect balance on the tone arm. Only two controls on/off switch and volume, the rest is tailored to my preference and the room.

We can take this discussion on the Audiokarma site, where I am an active member. I don't think it is appropriate for this forum. But, I can tell you are full of shit when you write about "balanced" enclosures. You must mean ported or acoustic suspension. I have both, a pair of AR 3s (acoustic suspension) and a pair of JBL L-36s, a pair of big Sansuis with 14 inch woofers and a pair of old Kenwoods all 3 pair ported/ base reflex type speakers. I really like the ARs but they need to be played very loud to sound right. I have several integrated amps and a power amp, my favorite is my AU-919 (Sansui) but I do like my tube McIntosh MC 452 which I drive with an AU 7700 as a pre-amp.

I have a TEAC 1250S reel to reel and recently sold my Revox reel to reel as the TEAC does what I need. I have many turntables. All Technics direct drives, which I specialize in. By the way Phoney, I have an MSEE and have been a member of the IEEE for over 30 years, but HiFi is just a hobby, my work is in communications, navigation and surveillance (CNS). That means radars, approach and landing systems and RF communications.

"I never lie"

You just lied right now

Just because you have posted a few facts here and there, it doesn't make up for all the incredible amount of lies you have made. Every time I expose you for the lying propagandist that you are, you resort to lying about me and accusing me of literally exactly what you are guilty of.
People like you who keep boating about how smart they are and about how many facts they post are the same people who are stupid and post lies.

I only post facts. I think you do not understand what a propagandist is. A propagandist is someone who promulgates lies. That is what you do. I just expose the facts. I think you believe that anyone that exposes facts that run counter to what you have always believed or want others to believe is a propagandist. That is not so.

"I never lie"

You just lied right now

I only post facts. I think you do not understand what a propagandist is. A propagandist is someone who promulgates lies. That is what you do. I just expose the facts. I think you believe that anyone that exposes facts that run counter to what you have always believed or want others to believe is a propagandist. That is not so.

A propagandist is someone who distorts the truth to promote his agenda. That's EXACTLY what you do. All one has to do is read your posts Monti. No matter how many time you deny it, the fact remains that you are allergic to the truth, a compulsive liar and professional propagandist. Because I have exposed you for who you are, you are getting frustrated and resorting to lying about me

"I never lie"

You just lied right now

A propagandist is someone who distorts the truth to promote his agenda. That's EXACTLY what you do. All one has to do is read your posts Monti. No matter how many time you deny it, the fact remains that you are allergic to the truth, a compulsive liar and professional propagandist. Because I have exposed you for who you are, you are getting frustrated and resorting to lying about me

I only post the facts, you flatter yourself if you think you have exposed anything. There is no frustration on my part, watching you attempt to deny the facts is only depressing, because there are too many people like you. The truth is based on the facts, which you deny.

"I never lie"

You just lied right now

I only post the facts, you flatter yourself if you think you have exposed anything. There is no frustration on my part, watching you attempt to deny the facts is only depressing, because there are too many people like you. The truth is based on the facts, which you deny.

Do you know how many times you say "I only post facts" . It shows that you are so self concious over the fact that you are a compulsive liar. It's really funny watching you get so frustrated over the fact that I have exposed you for the propagandist that you are.
You're obviously angry with me because I have refuted your lies so many times. Haha you're such a little baby.

Do you use glass pyramids and valve/tube amplification, or are you just a know nothing about true Hi-Fi. What equalisation do you use, have you got a graphic equaliser. What cut offs does your crossovers have and do you use balanced enclosures.

I use a pair of ecc 82's in push pull for each channel fed from a tba chip acting as a pre amp, home designed and built . Feeding a stack of 4 speakers fed through a home brew crossover. Turntable mounted of glass pyramids at each corner and a perfect balance on the tone arm. Only two controls on/off switch and volume, the rest is tailored to my preference and the room.

We can take this discussion on the Audiokarma site, where I am an active member. I don't think it is appropriate for this forum. But, I can tell you are full of shit when you write about "balanced" enclosures. You must mean ported or acoustic suspension. I have both, a pair of AR 3s (acoustic suspension) and a pair of JBL L-36s, a pair of big Sansuis with 14 inch woofers and a pair of old Kenwoods all 3 pair ported/ base reflex type speakers. I really like the ARs but they need to be played very loud to sound right. I have several integrated amps and a power amp, my favorite is my AU-919 (Sansui) but I do like my tube McIntosh MC 452 which I drive with an AU 7700 as a pre-amp.

I have a TEAC 1250S reel to reel and recently sold my Revox reel to reel as the TEAC does what I need. I have many turntables. All Technics direct drives, which I specialize in. By the way Phoney, I have an MSEE and have been a member of the IEEE for over 30 years, but HiFi is just a hobby, my work is in communications, navigation and surveillance (CNS). That means radars, approach and landing systems and RF communications.

Fred Monte the mongrel: "Im also a big fan of the Italian soccer team Vaffanculo, by the way did you hear about what those evil Joooooooos are doing in Palestine?"

What a psycho. Ha ha ha.

Do you know how many times you say "I only post facts" . It shows that you are so self concious over the fact that you are a compulsive liar. It's really funny watching you get so frustrated over the fact that I have exposed you for the propagandist that you are.
You're obviously angry with me because I have refuted your lies so many times. Haha you're such a little baby.

Yup he posts FUCTS, not facts.

"I never lie"

You just lied right now

You mean facts that you can say support your views until they are shown to say the exact opposite. Then you claim they are Zionist hasbara propaganda

Guess what I also do RF communications and build my own transmitter/receivers up to a maximum power of 400 Watts. I am working on the recent cubesat launch of PSK transponders in the UHF range and have designed a low noise receiver for reception of the weak signals. Heavily involved in VLF communications using electrically short antennas.

400 watt receivers? Now that's novel. LOL

By the way, you should call them transceivers. You mean the UHF band, not range. You designed nothing, low noise receivers in nearly any band are cheap and available off-the-shelf.

A full wavelength VLF antenna would be about 60 miles long, so it better be electrically short. LOL

By the way, you should call them transceivers. You mean the UHF band, not range. You designed nothing, low noise receivers in nearly any band are cheap and available off-the-shelf.

A full wavelength VLF antenna would be about 60 miles long, so it better be electrically short. LOL

You really do have a problem reading don't you, I wrote transmitter/receivers because that is what they are separate items . No the UHF range as it is not all in one band. No noisy receivers are available of the shelf because they are broadband and so noisy, mine have a noise floor of -60db down on the wanted signal. Not really as a quarter wave at the usable frequencies is less than 1 mile, and helically wound verticals or dipoles an be made less than 5 metres each leg. Better still is an EH antenna that is short but still electrically full size.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

If the placement of the forgery....

It is idiotic to call dystopian literature a "forgery".

We do not know the author of this dystopian novell (the author had chosen to write it as "protocols"), but he could predict the future.

We do not know the author of this dystopian novell (the author had chosen to write it as "protocols"), but he could predict the future.

Referring to the Protocols as a forgery is as incorrect as referring to it as a "dystopian novell". It was a fabrication with no basis in fact and as predictive as a comic book.

Zzzzzzzzz. That's the general wavelength of Monte's discussions.

You really do have a problem reading don't you, I wrote transmitter/receivers because that is what they are separate items . No the UHF range as it is not all in one band. No noisy receivers are available of the shelf because they are broadband and so noisy, mine have a noise floor of -60db down on the wanted signal. Not really as a quarter wave at the usable frequencies is less than 1 mile, and helically wound verticals or dipoles an be made less than 5 metres each leg. Better still is an EH antenna that is short but still electrically full size.

A receiver has no output you clown, it is not 400 watt. The UHF band is a band of frequencies you idiot, above VHF and below SHF.

You don't even know what the figure of merit is for receivers you fool. -60 dB down means nothing, would be redundant if it meant anything and shows your ignorance and bullshitting. Receiver performance determined by noise factor, gain and bandwidth.

You idiot by definition a quarter wave antenna for VLF would be a quarter of the length of a full wavelength antenna at the same frequency. What do you think quarter wave means. Stop bullshitting, you are embarrassing yourself.
Have you been a bullshitter all your life?

Which author as the protocols has had many authors over the years, the original is lost in time, but the Russian intelligence re-wrote the protocols with different people being involved with different chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back