Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Art__Allm

VIP Member
Jan 21, 2014
EU
How does anyone or any nation even begin to negotiate peace with a people who prefer death over life?

Well, it seems that Zionists threaten with the death of our entire planet, if their regime is in danger:

Van Creveld was quoted in David Hirst's The Gun and the Olive Branch(2003) as saying:

We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan:

'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.'

I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third.

We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.[30]

Samson Option - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

How can you negotiate with people who have chosen to behave like "mad dogs"?
How can you negotiate with people who threaten to destroy the entire planet?

Around 2,000 pilgrims from the Palestinian territories, Israel and Jordan, some waving Palestinian flags, attend the mass as well as Abbas, who had a private audience with the pope on Saturday.

How can the so-called "Evangelical Christians" support the Anti-Christian Zionists in their fight against Palestinians, be these Palestinians Christians or Muslims?

Around 2,000 pilgrims from the Palestinian territories, Israel and Jordan, some waving Palestinian flags, attend the mass as well as Abbas, who had a private audience with the pope on Saturday.

How can the so-called "Evangelical Christians" support the Anti-Christian Zionists in their fight against Palestinians, be these Palestinians Christians or Muslims?
There is no fight against the Palestinians, only against extremists.
What makes you think that Zionists are 'anti - Christian??? Because a small handful of religious Jews are racist, so all of them are?? Many Zionists are Christian BTW.. You are a massive bigot who is extremely uninformed and full of propaganda.

How does anyone or any nation even begin to negotiate peace with a people who prefer death over life?

Well, it seems that Zionists threaten with the death of our entire planet, if their regime is in danger:

Van Creveld was quoted in David Hirst's The Gun and the Olive Branch(2003) as saying:

We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan:

I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third.

We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.[30]

Why do countries with nuclear weapons have them? Are they all mad dogs? Is Iran a mad dog? Their war against Sunni Islam could well endanger the planet.

Unsubstantiated out of context repeats that show how desperate Nazi's are to blacken the Jews name. Any comment on the Ayotollah's words when he said " when Iran gets a nuclear weapon we will fire it at Israel and we don't care if 10 million muslims lose their lives as long as we kill one Jew".

You forget that not all Zionists are Jews and not all muslims are arabs. I am a Christian who follows the Zionist teachings of Jesus.

Good point. The roots of Zionism do indeed go way back in Christianity.

I

Why do countries with nuclear weapons have them? Are they all mad dogs? Is Iran a mad dog? Their war against Sunni Islam could well endanger the planet.

Iran does not have nuclear weapons. Israel does have nuclear and Israel also has the Samson option, where it is implied that they will try to destroy as much of the world as possible (enemies and allies) if the Jewish state is threatened.

"In matters of nuclear strategy, it may sometimes be better to feign irrationality than to purposefully project complete rationality. Earlier, in IDF history, Moshe Dayan had genuinely understood this strangely counter-intuitive injunction: “Israel must be like a mad dog,” said Dayan, ” too dangerous to bother.“

Dayan was right. He knew what he was talking about."

The Jewish Press Samson Option

I

Iran does not have nuclear weapons. Israel does have nuclear and Israel also has the Samson option, where it is implied that they will try to destroy as much of the world as possible (enemies and allies) if the Jewish state is threatened.

"In matters of nuclear strategy, it may sometimes be better to feign irrationality than to purposefully project complete rationality. Earlier, in IDF history, Moshe Dayan had genuinely understood this strangely counter-intuitive injunction: “Israel must be like a mad dog,” said Dayan, ” too dangerous to bother.“

Dayan was right. He knew what he was talking about."

The Jewish Press Samson Option

How do you know that iran does not have a nuclear weapon ?

Why do countries with nuclear weapons have them? Are they all mad dogs?

No, I do not know any country (except Israel) that has a "mad-dog-doctrine".

Most nuclear countries do not threaten with the destruction of the entire world, if their regime collapses.

For example, the soviet regime collapsed, but they did not take the entire world with them, like the Zionists are threatening.

Countries that signed the NPT agreed not to threaten other countries with their WMD.

What to Israel, this country did not sign the NPT, speak Israel is a nuclear rogue state.

I am a Christian who follows the Zionist teachings of Jesus.

Wow!

:D

What "Zionist teachings" of what "Jesus" are you following?

Do you know what Talmud writes about Jesus from Nazareth?

In some of the texts, the father produced a son with a woman named Mary (Miriam in Hebrew). Several of the texts indicate that the mother was not married to Pandera, and was committing adultery and – by implication – Jesus was a bastard child.[96]

"On (Sabbath eve and) the eve of Passover Jesus the Nazarene was hanged and a herald went forth before him forty days heralding, 'Jesus the Nazarene is going forth to be stoned because he practiced sorcery and instigated and seduced Israel to idolatry. Whoever knows anything in defense may come and state it.' But since they did not find anything in his defense they hanged him on (Sabbath eve and) the eve of Passover.

Jesus in the Talmud - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Like all prophets in Islam, Jesus is considered a Muslim (i.e., one who submits to the will of God), as he preached that his followers should adopt the "straight path" as commanded by God. Traditionally, Islam teaches the rejection of the Trinitarian Christian view that Jesus was God incarnate or the son of God.

Jesus in Islam - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

As we see, according to the Koran, Jesus was the son of God, a Muslim prophet.

According to the Talmud Jesus was neither the son of God, nor a prophet.

So how on earth can Jesus be a teacher of Zionism?

Have no fear, SA is going to have nukes first, buying them from Pakistan. And yet Iran does not have nukes. Possibly they should buy them from Russia. I find it amazing that your all on Sunnis side, when Iran is helping us fight Isis and Isis are rebel Sunnis, (I think they are paid mercenaries, but that is besides the point) , and the point is Saudi Arabia and Qatar is worst than Iran , Iran need I remind everyone never attacked the US or any other country.

I am a Christian who follows the Zionist teachings of Jesus.

Wow!

What "Zionist teachings" of what "Jesus" are you following?

Do you know what Talmud writes about Jesus from Nazareth?

In some of the texts, the father produced a son with a woman named Mary (Miriam in Hebrew). Several of the texts indicate that the mother was not married to Pandera, and was committing adultery and – by implication – Jesus was a bastard child.[96]

"On (Sabbath eve and) the eve of Passover Jesus the Nazarene was hanged and a herald went forth before him forty days heralding, 'Jesus the Nazarene is going forth to be stoned because he practiced sorcery and instigated and seduced Israel to idolatry. Whoever knows anything in defense may come and state it.' But since they did not find anything in his defense they hanged him on (Sabbath eve and) the eve of Passover.

Jesus in the Talmud - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Like all prophets in Islam, Jesus is considered a Muslim (i.e., one who submits to the will of God), as he preached that his followers should adopt the "straight path" as commanded by God. Traditionally, Islam teaches the rejection of the Trinitarian Christian view that Jesus was God incarnate or the son of God.

As we see, according to the Koran, Jesus was the son of God, a Muslim prophet.

According to the Talmud Jesus was neither the son of God, nor a prophet.

So how on earth can Jesus be a teacher of Zionism?
Islam teaches THE REJECTION OF THE TRINITARIAN CHRISTIAN VIEW THAT JESUS WAS GOD INCARNATE OR THE SON OF GOD. That means that Islam does not believe Jesus was the son of God. They only believe that he was a prophet. And Muslims are persecuting Christians in the Middle East as we speak.

Islam teaches THE REJECTION OF THE TRINITARIAN CHRISTIAN VIEW THAT JESUS WAS GOD INCARNATE OR THE SON OF GOD. That means that Islam does not believe Jesus was the son of God.

Wrong, Muslims do not accept that Jesus was himself the God (Allah), but they accept that he was the son of God (Allah).

And Muslims are persecuting Christians in the Middle East as we speak.

Only those Muslims, that are supported or instigated by Zionists.

BTW, what about Jesus in the Talmud?
Why do you not comment on this issue?
Do Jews believe that Jesus was the son of God, like Muslims do?

Islam teaches THE REJECTION OF THE TRINITARIAN CHRISTIAN VIEW THAT JESUS WAS GOD INCARNATE OR THE SON OF GOD. That means that Islam does not believe Jesus was the son of God.

Wrong, Muslims do not accept that Jesus was himself the God (Allah), but they accept that he was the son of God (Allah).

Muslims do not believe Jesus was the son of God or God incarnate. Cannot you understand your own links? ISIS is not supported by Zionists. There are some derogatory messages about Jesus in the Talmud. So what? Jews are not killing Christians in the Middle East as we speak.

Muslims do not believe Jesus was the son of God or God incarnate. Cannot you understand your own links? ISIS is not supported by Zionists. There are some derogatory messages about Jesus in the Talmud. So what? Jews are not killing Christians in the Middle East as we speak.

I

I just googled "What Christians and Muslims believe about Jesus". Muslims believe Jesus was a messenger of God. They even believe he was born of a virgin. But they are strictly monotheistic. They don't believe in the Trinity, or that he was the son of God. They don't believe in Jesus' resurrection. They believe a man resembling Jesus was crucified instead of Jesus.

Muslims do not believe Jesus was the son of God or God incarnate. Cannot you understand your own links?

OK, they believe that he was the son of a virgin, and this occured by the decree of God.

It states that Jesus was born to Mary (Arabic: Maryam) as the result ofvirginal conception, a miraculous event which occurred by the decree of God (Arabic: Allah).

But you have the second time ignored my question.

Who is Jesus according to the Talmud?
Are you afraid to answer this question.

ISIS is not supported by Zionists.

Are you sure?

Why do countries with nuclear weapons have them? Are they all mad dogs?

No, I do not know any country (except Israel) that has a "mad-dog-doctrine".

Most nuclear countries do not threaten with the destruction of the entire world, if their regime collapses.

For example, the soviet regime collapsed, but they did not take the entire world with them, like the Zionists are threatening.

Countries that signed the NPT agreed not to threaten other countries with their WMD.

What to Israel, this country did not sign the NPT, speak Israel is a nuclear rogue state.

So who have they threatened with their alleged nuclear weapons ?

Since only fear intimidates enemies and you are the underdog in the sea of enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back