Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should we care if Israel demands we agree it has a right to exist, most all countries exist or dont exist, maybe Israel has a guilty conscience and are worried that we know what they know, that the current state of israel exists within the borders of Palestine, which they would like to vanish from the pages of time, Or wipe off the map depending on your translation
Israel uses unique language. It constantly claims its right to exist. What other country even mentions it. It constantly claims its right to defend itself. What other country makes that claim. It calls itself the state of Israel or a sovereign state. What other country uses those terms.

It is like they are trying to sell something.
Israel has claimed its right to exist emphatically, three times with the humiliating defeat of Arab/Moslem armies.

More than 65 years since declaring its existence, Israel has become a hub of science and technological innovation. Your co-Islamists on the other hand have bilked the UN for a dedicated welfare agency, received billions of infidel welfare dollars yet still can't manage to cobble together a functioning society.

Perpetual losers, whiners and complainers.

Why should we care if Israel demands we agree it has a right to exist, most all countries exist or dont exist, maybe Israel has a guilty conscience and are worried that we know what they know, that the current state of israel exists within the borders of Palestine, which they would like to vanish from the pages of time, Or wipe off the map depending on your translation
Israel uses unique language. It constantly claims its right to exist. What other country even mentions it. It constantly claims its right to defend itself. What other country makes that claim. It calls itself the state of Israel or a sovereign state. What other country uses those terms.

Israel has claimed its right to exist emphatically, three times with the humiliating defeat of Arab/Moslem armies.

More than 65 years since declaring its existence, Israel has become a hub of science and technological innovation. Your co-Islamists on the other hand have bilked the UN for a dedicated welfare agency, received billions of infidel welfare dollars yet still can't manage to cobble together a functioning society.

How does that relate to my post?

Wars with surrounding states are meaningless to the I/P conflict.

It's all relative, Tinhore.

In the 1948 war:
What did Lebanon lose?
What did Syria lose?
What did Jordan lose?
What did Egypt lose?

It is said that they lost. What did they lose?

In the 1948 war:
What did Lebanon lose?
What did Syria lose?
What did Jordan lose?
What did Egypt lose?

Face for one thing. A little blood, a little land.

In the 1948 war:
What did Lebanon lose?
What did Syria lose?
What did Jordan lose?
What did Egypt lose?

What land?

In the 1948 war:
What did Lebanon lose?
What did Syria lose?
What did Jordan lose?
What did Egypt lose?

What land?
I thought you said the ground lived on by Israelis belongs to Palestine.

In the 1948 war:
What did Lebanon lose?
What did Syria lose?
What did Jordan lose?
What did Egypt lose?

What land?
Yeah, so? What does that have to do with my post?

In the 1948 war:
What did Lebanon lose?
What did Syria lose?
What did Jordan lose?
What did Egypt lose?

What land?
Oh, you wanna talk about the bears and the birds?

In the 1948 war:
What did Lebanon lose?
What did Syria lose?
What did Jordan lose?
What did Egypt lose?

What land?
Since we're on the subject of the OP, is it OK for me to say that these are some of the Palestinians we're discussing?

Horrific Video Shows Palestinians Lynching Rare Striped Hyena

A sickening video has emerged online showing a gang of Palestinian Arabs lynching a rare striped hyena.

The video description says it was taken on July 25 near Hevron in Judea, where many of Israel's few remaining striped hyenas live.

At the start of the video at least one Palestinian-driven car is seen chasing the hyena, as it walks alongside a road. Other cars soon join in, several of which attempt to run over the animal or block its path.

The men finally succeed in cornering the hyena - possibly striking it with a car as well - at which point they mercilessly pelt the helpless animal with boulders, rocks and other projectiles.

Warning: Disturbing video. Animal cruelty.

Watch Palestinians Lynch Endangered Striped Hyena - Inside Israel - News - Arutz Sheva

Obviously not. Arab-Moslem wars of aggression are intended to purge the Islamist Middle East of competing religions. In the formulation of his politico-religious ideology, muhammud (swish) invented the most fascist ideology ever to corrupt mans formidable imagination. The Hamas Charter is simply an encapsulation of the dog and pony show unleashed by Mo' (swish) on humanity.

Well, what do you expect when you present ridiculous statements that Zionists/Jews/Whatever have a plan to turn Europe multicultural?

I have proven this with facts, and you were unable to disprove my arguments.

A few weeks ago, you called Muslims your best friends because they accept Jesus as a prophet whereas Jews do not.

My point was that there are more common points between Islam and Christianity, and you were unable to prove me wrong.
And yes, Muslims that live in Muslims countries, are not my enemies. Why should they be my enemies, if they do not do me any harm?

You also used some Talmudic quotes (who knows if they are real or not) to "show" that Jews hate Gentiles.

I could prove with quotes that Judaism is more hostile to Christianity, than Islam.
Can you prove me wrong?

Is that not anti-Semitic?

What has this to do with Semites?
Islam is at least as Semitic, as Judaism, and your silly name calling is not an argument.

But now you do not want an influx of Muslims into Germany...

Well, I do not want a great influx of any non-Europeans to Europe, because this big influx destroys the European culture. Is that not obvious?

...and Jews and/or Zionists are somehow the cause of that influx.

Well, I have proven with quotes and links, that Jews had a disproportional influence on this, they had pressure groups that lobbied for the liberalisation of migration and citizenship laws in Germany and other Western countries.

You were unable to prove me wrong.

I'm just calling a spade a spade.

Calling names, and using meaningless terms, like "Anti-Semites", does not prove or disprove anything.

That is just childish behaviour.

Everybody knows that Zionists hate the native Semites of Palestine, and if Zionists use the therm "Anti-Semites", then they are just using a misnomer, a linguistic fraud, a meaningless term.

You have to prove that an argument is wrong, not call the person, that uses this argument "bad guy".

Who cares about your opinion?

I never called the poster named Humanity an anti-Semite because he never made statements like yours.

So what?
Does that prove that my arguments are wrong?
You have to prove that my arguments are wrong, that is all.

I do not call my opponents "bad guys", because name calling is not an argument.

I attack the arguments of my opponents, because even people whom I perceive as "bad guys" can have valid arguments.

Can you get my drift?

You proved nothing. All you did was post a statement by the ADL congratulating Germany on some immigration law. Big deal--so they gave an opinion on something. Some Jews have an obsession with Germany because of the Holocaust.
As for Muslims and Jews and their relations with Christians TODAY--Muslims have been massacring Christians and purging them from the Middle East. That little detail seems to have escaped your notice. Or maybe the news media in Germany doesn't report those events.

As for you're not being anti-Semitic, I'll say you're anti-Jewish instead. Is that better?

You proved nothing. All you did was post a statement by the ADL congratulating Germany on some immigration law. Big deal--so they gave an opinion on something.

ADL is a very influential pressure group.

And ADL would never advocate the liberalization of Israeli citizenship and migration laws, we have an obvious double standard.

I have also quoted a German source, where the Israeli ambassador met with Muslims in Germany and demanded more tolerance to Muslims and for more Mosques in Germany. I could quote a lot of Jewish activists who demanded that Germany becomes more multicultural.

I also pasted the clip where a Jewish activist demands that Europe becomes more multicultural, and she even admits that Jews have a leading role in this process.

If you missed that, here is this clip:

Here is another clip of another Jewish activist, who is a German politician.

The ex-Communist and supporter of Zionism Gregor Gisy openly shows his contempt for the Germans, he calls them "Nazis". He is glad, that the fertility of "Nazis" is decreasing, and he calls for further liberalization of German migration laws, to let more non-Germans to get German citizenship.

But Gisy would never advocate any liberalization of Israeli migration and citizenship laws, he applies double standards to Germany and to the land he is really loyal to.

Do you need more proves?

Some Jews have an obsession with Germany because of the Holocaust.

Zionist Jews have an obsession with all Western countries, and they play the “Holocaust Card” not only in Germany.

Norman Finkelstein wrote a book about the “Holocaust Industry”.

The Holocaust Industry Reflections on the Exploitation of Jewish Suffering - Norman G. Finkelstein - Google Books

As for Muslims and Jews and their relations with Christians TODAY--Muslims have been massacring Christians and purging them from the Middle East.

That is due to the false flag operation of Zionists and the Zionist subversion of Muslim groups.
The hostility between Muslims and Christians is good for Israel, isn't it?

As for you're not being anti-Semitic, I'll say you're anti-Jewish instead. Is that better?

The right term is Anti-Zionism, call me Anti-Zionist, I do not mind.
And what about you? Are you not anti-Muslim?

If you hate Muslims, then your hate is way bigger, than my hate.
You hate a huge number of people.

I only hate Zionists, who are a small minority.

So who is a bigger hater?

:D

BTW, not all Jews are Zionists, and not all Zionists are Jews.

Israel Shahak, Shlomo Sand and Gilad Atzmon are Jews, but I do not hate them.
I guess that you hate the mentioned Jews.

Yes or no?

Last edited:
In the 1948 war:
What did Lebanon lose?
What did Syria lose?
What did Jordan lose?
What did Egypt lose?

What land?
Since we're on the subject of the OP, is it OK for me to say that these are some of the Palestinians we're discussing?

Horrific Video Shows Palestinians Lynching Rare Striped Hyena

A sickening video has emerged online showing a gang of Palestinian Arabs lynching a rare striped hyena.

The video description says it was taken on July 25 near Hevron in Judea, where many of Israel's few remaining striped hyenas live.

At the start of the video at least one Palestinian-driven car is seen chasing the hyena, as it walks alongside a road. Other cars soon join in, several of which attempt to run over the animal or block its path.

The men finally succeed in cornering the hyena - possibly striking it with a car as well - at which point they mercilessly pelt the helpless animal with boulders, rocks and other projectiles.

Warning: Disturbing video. Animal cruelty.

Watch Palestinians Lynch Endangered Striped Hyena - Inside Israel - News - Arutz Sheva

Maybe they should be skinned for what they did?

You proved nothing. All you did was post a statement by the ADL congratulating Germany on some immigration law. Big deal--so they gave an opinion on something.

And ADL would never advocate the liberalization of Israeli citizenship and migration laws, we have an obvious double standard.

I have also quoted a German source, where the Israeli ambassador met with Muslims in Germany and demanded more tolerance to Muslims and for more Mosques in Germany. I could quote a lot of Jewish activists who demanded that Germany becomes more multicultural.

I also pasted the clip where a Jewish activist demands that Europe becomes more multicultural, and she even admits that Jews have a leading role in this process.

The ex-Communist and supporter of Zionism Gregor Gisy openly shows his contempt for the Germans, he calls them "Nazis". He is glad, that the fertility of "Nazis" is decreasing, and he calls for further liberalization of German migration laws, to let more non-Germans to get German citizenship.

But Gisy would never advocate any liberalization of Israeli migration and citizenship laws, he applies double standards to Germany and to the land he is really loyal to.

Do you need more proves?

Zionist Jews have an obsession with all Western countries, and they play the “Holocaust Card” not only in Germany.

The Holocaust Industry Reflections on the Exploitation of Jewish Suffering - Norman G. Finkelstein - Google Books

As for Muslims and Jews and their relations with Christians TODAY--Muslims have been massacring Christians and purging them from the Middle East.

That is due to the false flag operation of Zionists and the Zionist subversion of Muslim groups.

Yes or no?

"Zionists" are not going to take the blame for ISIS, al-Shabab, al-Nusra, Boko Haram, al-Queida, etc. THOSE ARE MUSLIMS.

Do you need more proves?

Yes or no?

"Zionists" are not going to take the blame for ISIS, al-Shabab, al-Nusra, Boko Haram, al-Queida, etc. THOSE ARE MUSLIMS.

That type of violence in the name of a religion of peace is an internal problem not one that even eliminating Israel would solve. Muslims have been fighting muslims since the dawn of the faith. Israel nor the jews caused that. Blaming Israel is just scapegoating. Muslims need to untangle that mess on their own. They need to actually 'practice' peace with everyone else in the world regardless of religion, nationality or politics.

Do you need more proves?

Yes or no?

I don't know ForeverYoung's opinion of these three men, but you mentioning them shows your mindset because you no doubt salivate over what they say. One thing I do know is that Shahak, a chemistry teacher who supposedly becomes a scholar on religion but who as a Communist hates all religions, is a favorite of the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites and has been brought up numerous times over the years by those who hate the Jews and use those sites. If you are of the appropriate years, perhaps you can write a book entitled"How I Spent my Teens in the Nazi Youth" and have it published by the same French NeoNazi publishing house, La Vielle Taupe, that publishes Shahak's book.

Do you need more proves?

Yes or no?

I don't know ForeverYoung's opinion of these three men, but you mentioning them shows your mindset because you no doubt salivate over what they say. One thing I do know is that Shahak, a chemistry teacher who supposedly becomes a scholar on religion but who as a Communist hates all religions, is a favorite of the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites and has been brought up numerous times over the years by those who hate the Jews and use those sites. If you are of the appropriate years, perhaps you can write a book entitled"How I Spent my Teens in the Nazi Youth" and have it published by the same French NeoNazi publishing house, La Vielle Taupe, that publishes Shahak's book.

Shahak was not a communist, just a a decent well-educated man that spoke the truth. He survived the concentration camp at Bergen-Belsen, having been liberated by allied troops.

Do you need more proves?

Yes or no?

Shahak was not a communist, just a a decent well-educated man that spoke the truth. He survived the concentration camp at Bergen-Belsen, having been liberated by allied troops.

Shahak openly collaborated with the Israeli Communist Party and its Frankenstein product, Matzpen. The Communist Party was, of course, a tool of the genocidal Soviet dictatorship, while Matzpen was even more bloodthirsty:

If the Israeli Jewish masses are not split from Zionism… then there will be another Holocaust. Eventually, the Arab revolution is going to win; if the masses of the Israeli Jews are not incorporated in it, they will necessarily be consumed by it.

Shahak not only raised no objection to this Hitlerian outburst; he joined its author in usurping control of the once-respectable Israeli League for Human and Civil Rights.

IsraCampus.Org.il

Do you need more proves?

Yes or no?

If the Jew haters didn't bring up Shahak from the hate sites, more than likely most of us would never have heard of the man. I am sure that Monte can get a copy of his book published by some NeoNazi group here in America. Try Noontide Press, Monte, as it is one of the NeoNazi publishers here in America. I believe you can order your copy of Mein Kampf there also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back