Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You proved nothing. All you did was post a statement by the ADL congratulating Germany on some immigration law. Big deal--so they gave an opinion on something.

ADL is a very influential pressure group.

And ADL would never advocate the liberalization of Israeli citizenship and migration laws, we have an obvious double standard.

I have also quoted a German source, where the Israeli ambassador met with Muslims in Germany and demanded more tolerance to Muslims and for more Mosques in Germany. I could quote a lot of Jewish activists who demanded that Germany becomes more multicultural.

I also pasted the clip where a Jewish activist demands that Europe becomes more multicultural, and she even admits that Jews have a leading role in this process.

If you missed that, here is this clip:

Here is another clip of another Jewish activist, who is a German politician.

The ex-Communist and supporter of Zionism Gregor Gisy openly shows his contempt for the Germans, he calls them "Nazis". He is glad, that the fertility of "Nazis" is decreasing, and he calls for further liberalization of German migration laws, to let more non-Germans to get German citizenship.

But Gisy would never advocate any liberalization of Israeli migration and citizenship laws, he applies double standards to Germany and to the land he is really loyal to.

Do you need more proves?

Some Jews have an obsession with Germany because of the Holocaust.

Zionist Jews have an obsession with all Western countries, and they play the “Holocaust Card” not only in Germany.

Norman Finkelstein wrote a book about the “Holocaust Industry”.

The Holocaust Industry Reflections on the Exploitation of Jewish Suffering - Norman G. Finkelstein - Google Books

As for Muslims and Jews and their relations with Christians TODAY--Muslims have been massacring Christians and purging them from the Middle East.

That is due to the false flag operation of Zionists and the Zionist subversion of Muslim groups.
The hostility between Muslims and Christians is good for Israel, isn't it?

As for you're not being anti-Semitic, I'll say you're anti-Jewish instead. Is that better?

The right term is Anti-Zionism, call me Anti-Zionist, I do not mind.
And what about you? Are you not anti-Muslim?

If you hate Muslims, then your hate is way bigger, than my hate.
You hate a huge number of people.

I only hate Zionists, who are a small minority.

So who is a bigger hater?

:D

BTW, not all Jews are Zionists, and not all Zionists are Jews.

Israel Shahak, Shlomo Sand and Gilad Atzmon are Jews, but I do not hate them.
I guess that you hate the mentioned Jews.

Yes or no?

I don't know ForeverYoung's opinion of these three men, but you mentioning them shows your mindset because you no doubt salivate over what they say. One thing I do know is that Shahak, a chemistry teacher who supposedly becomes a scholar on religion but who as a Communist hates all religions, is a favorite of the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites and has been brought up numerous times over the years by those who hate the Jews and use those sites. If you are of the appropriate years, perhaps you can write a book entitled"How I Spent my Teens in the Nazi Youth" and have it published by the same French NeoNazi publishing house, La Vielle Taupe, that publishes Shahak's book.

Shahak was not a communist, just a a decent well-educated man that spoke the truth. He survived the concentration camp at Bergen-Belsen, having been liberated by allied troops.

If the Jew haters didn't bring up Shahak from the hate sites, more than likely most of us would never have heard of the man. I am sure that Monte can get a copy of his book published by some NeoNazi group here in America. Try Noontide Press, Monte, as it is one of the NeoNazi publishers here in America. I believe you can order your copy of Mein Kampf there also.

You are full of shit Hossfly. You are much closer to a Nazi than Shahak was, in fact, you are a Nazi. The only difference is that your master race is the Jew.

You proved nothing. All you did was post a statement by the ADL congratulating Germany on some immigration law. Big deal--so they gave an opinion on something.

ADL is a very influential pressure group.

And ADL would never advocate the liberalization of Israeli citizenship and migration laws, we have an obvious double standard.

I have also quoted a German source, where the Israeli ambassador met with Muslims in Germany and demanded more tolerance to Muslims and for more Mosques in Germany. I could quote a lot of Jewish activists who demanded that Germany becomes more multicultural.

I also pasted the clip where a Jewish activist demands that Europe becomes more multicultural, and she even admits that Jews have a leading role in this process.

If you missed that, here is this clip:

Here is another clip of another Jewish activist, who is a German politician.

The ex-Communist and supporter of Zionism Gregor Gisy openly shows his contempt for the Germans, he calls them "Nazis". He is glad, that the fertility of "Nazis" is decreasing, and he calls for further liberalization of German migration laws, to let more non-Germans to get German citizenship.

But Gisy would never advocate any liberalization of Israeli migration and citizenship laws, he applies double standards to Germany and to the land he is really loyal to.

Do you need more proves?

Some Jews have an obsession with Germany because of the Holocaust.

Zionist Jews have an obsession with all Western countries, and they play the “Holocaust Card” not only in Germany.

Norman Finkelstein wrote a book about the “Holocaust Industry”.

The Holocaust Industry Reflections on the Exploitation of Jewish Suffering - Norman G. Finkelstein - Google Books

As for Muslims and Jews and their relations with Christians TODAY--Muslims have been massacring Christians and purging them from the Middle East.

That is due to the false flag operation of Zionists and the Zionist subversion of Muslim groups.
The hostility between Muslims and Christians is good for Israel, isn't it?

As for you're not being anti-Semitic, I'll say you're anti-Jewish instead. Is that better?

The right term is Anti-Zionism, call me Anti-Zionist, I do not mind.
And what about you? Are you not anti-Muslim?

If you hate Muslims, then your hate is way bigger, than my hate.
You hate a huge number of people.

I only hate Zionists, who are a small minority.

So who is a bigger hater?

BTW, not all Jews are Zionists, and not all Zionists are Jews.

Israel Shahak, Shlomo Sand and Gilad Atzmon are Jews, but I do not hate them.
I guess that you hate the mentioned Jews.

Yes or no?

I don't know ForeverYoung's opinion of these three men, but you mentioning them shows your mindset because you no doubt salivate over what they say. One thing I do know is that Shahak, a chemistry teacher who supposedly becomes a scholar on religion but who as a Communist hates all religions, is a favorite of the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites and has been brought up numerous times over the years by those who hate the Jews and use those sites. If you are of the appropriate years, perhaps you can write a book entitled"How I Spent my Teens in the Nazi Youth" and have it published by the same French NeoNazi publishing house, La Vielle Taupe, that publishes Shahak's book.

Shahak was not a communist, just a a decent well-educated man that spoke the truth. He survived the concentration camp at Bergen-Belsen, having been liberated by allied troops.

If the Jew haters didn't bring up Shahak from the hate sites, more than likely most of us would never have heard of the man. I am sure that Monte can get a copy of his book published by some NeoNazi group here in America. Try Noontide Press, Monte, as it is one of the NeoNazi publishers here in America. I believe you can order your copy of Mein Kampf there also.

You are full of shit Hossfly. You are much closer to a Nazi than Shahak was, in fact, you are a Nazi. The only difference is that your master race is the Jew.

You are the one who is full of it. No one said that Shahak was a Nazi, but the NeoNazis love him so because of what he says aboutt the Jewish religion. That is why you will see him mentioned on the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites. Do you really think that people are that dumb that they think that you and the rest like you had known about Shahak all along. If there was no Internet, you would never have known about Shahak, and neither would the rest of us heard about him. .

IsraCampus.Org.il

Are you a Jew?

Are you a Jew?

Hossfly is not Jewish.

If there was no Internet, you would never have known about Shahak, and neither would the rest of us heard about him. .

IsraCampus.Org.il

Is that the reason why Zionists are so eager about imposing even more censorship, and why they hate free speech and Internet so much?

If Zionists had the total power, they would probably apply bolshevik tactics to the entire world.

Hossfly is not Jewish.

But Israel Shak was a Jew.

So a non-Jew hates a Jew, I think that this is what people call "Jew-Hate".

Hossifly hates a Jew, he can be caled a Jew-Hater.

You' are so obvious what you are, Art. Did I say I hate Shahak? However, it is evident to anyone with brains and who isn't anti-Semitic that the only way the Jew haters found out about Shahak and the other Jews mentioned was by reading the NeoNazi/Islamofascist5 hate sites. I don't think any school curriculum around the world is teaching about Shahak and the others, but the Jew haters hit the jackpot when the hate sites started to appear on the Internet, and there are so many of them that they can choose to read from, such as Stormfront and RadioIslam.

If there was no Internet, you would never have known about Shahak, and neither would the rest of us heard about him. .

IsraCampus.Org.il

Is that the reason why Zionists are so eager about imposing even more censorship, and why they hate free speech and Internet so much?

If Zionists had the total power, they would probably apply bolshevik tactics to the entire world.

You sound like you were in the Hitler Youth. Isn't it strange that you see Free Speech in Israel whereas you don't in the Muslim world? Do you think a newspaper like Haaretz would last long in the Muslim world?
I think Art feels his hands are tied because he can't say what he wants about the Jews now in Germany without getting into trouble. This frustrates him. In Hitler's time, he would have been free to say anything he likes to about them.

Hossfly is not Jewish.

But Israel Shak was a Jew.

So a non-Jew hates a Jew, I think that this is what people call "Jew-Hate".

Hossifly hates a Jew, he can be caled a Jew-Hater.

No,No Hoss is his own man(I admit I don't always agree with him re-Israel etc,.) but as a friend I will defend him to give his opinion...as I do everyone,no matter what......Hoss is a decent and honest Man,despite his at times Pro-Zionist(Terrorist) rantings.......something I wish he would Stop.....Jews OK but Terrorist Zionism NO WAY...SAY NO TO ZIONISM...REAL JEWS DO.steve AND SO DO I

IsraCampus.Org.il

You sound like you were in the Hitler Youth. Isn't it strange that you see Free Speech in Israel whereas you don't in the Muslim world? Do you think a newspaper like Haaretz would last long in the Muslim world?
I think Art feels his hands are tied because he can't say what he wants about the Jews now in Germany without getting into trouble. This frustrates him. In Hitler's time, he would have been free to say anything he likes to about them.
I don't agree on your last sentence Hossie.........It would have been straight to the Gas Chambers..the Nazis were sensitive PRICKS..steve

You' are so obvious what you are, Art. Did I say I hate Shahak? However, it is evident to anyone with brains and who isn't anti-Semitic that the only way the Jew haters found out about Shahak and the other Jews mentioned was by reading the NeoNazi/Islamofascist5 hate sites.

You are using in your language a lot of meaningless words, invented by Zionist supremacists, like "Islamofascits", and you cannot conceal your hate for truth.

Is Amazon.com not a kosher site?

Jewish History Jewish Religion The Weight of Three Thousand Years Pluto Middle Eastern Studies Israel Shahak Gore Vidal Edward Said 9780745308197 Amazon.com Books

Most people (more than 90%) think that Israel Shahak is a good guy, and he had written great books.

Here is the comment that most readers regarded as healpful:

Most Helpful Customer Reviews
107 of 125 people found the following review helpful
Such views are usually censored...
By A Customer on July 26, 2000
Format: Paperback
I highly recommend reading the book "Jewish history, Jewish Religion". Its author, Israel Shahak, a professor at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, engages in deep introspection about Jewish religion and practices.
He seems deeply toubled by the rigidity, and intolerance of Jewish religion. Shahak quotes from the Talmud and points out a pervasive Jewish racism and haughtiness toward non-Jews.
He believes that anti-semitism may have its roots in this historic Jewish mindset. Shahak also points out a wide-spread practice of deception and double-speak.
In writing this book, he hopes that other Jews will engage in similar introspection to estabish a more harmonious relationship with Goyims.
Recommended books: 'The Holocaust Industry' (by Finkelstein) 'An Eye for an Eye' (John Sack)

So you belong to a minority that hates Shahak and hates the freedom of speech.

I don't think any school curriculum around the world is teaching about Shahak and the others...

Only retarded people do not learn more than the propaganda, offered in their school curriculum.

BTW, I am not an American, and our school curriculum is not as retarded, as the American school curriculum.

You' are so obvious what you are, Art. Did I say I hate Shahak? However, it is evident to anyone with brains and who isn't anti-Semitic that the only way the Jew haters found out about Shahak and the other Jews mentioned was by reading the NeoNazi/Islamofascist5 hate sites.

You are using in your language a lot of meaningless words, invented by Zionist supremacists, like "Islamofascits", and you cannot conceal your hate for truth.

Jewish History Jewish Religion The Weight of Three Thousand Years Pluto Middle Eastern Studies Israel Shahak Gore Vidal Edward Said 9780745308197 Amazon.com Books

Most people (more than 90%) think that Israel Shahak is a good guy, and he had written great books.

I highly recommend reading the book "Jewish history, Jewish Religion". Its author, Israel Shahak, a professor at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, engages in deep introspection about Jewish religion and practices.
He seems deeply toubled by the rigidity, and intolerance of Jewish religion. Shahak quotes from the Talmud and points out a pervasive Jewish racism and haughtiness toward non-Jews.
He believes that anti-semitism may have its roots in this historic Jewish mindset. Shahak also points out a wide-spread practice of deception and double-speak.
In writing this book, he hopes that other Jews will engage in similar introspection to estabish a more harmonious relationship with Goyims.
Recommended books: 'The Holocaust Industry' (by Finkelstein) 'An Eye for an Eye' (John Sack)

I don't think any school curriculum around the world is teaching about Shahak and the others...

Only retarded people do not learn more than the propaganda, offered in their school curriculum.

BTW, I am not an American, and our school curriculum is not as retarded, as the American school curriculum.

Hossfly, I knew what he was, as soon as he started quoting the Talmud. It's best to keep away from him. Even if he were in an orange jumpsuit about to have his head cut off by a member of ISIS, his last words to his captor would be, "Did you know that Jews bake their Passover unleavened bread with Christian babies' blood?" But what can you expect from a German?

Hossfly, I knew what he was, as soon as he started quoting the Talmud.

What is wrong with quoting the Talmud?
Is the Talmud a secret book that non-Jews are not allowed to read?

You seem to be very concerned about the truth, you try to hide it, because you believe that the truth is "hateful".

BTW, a grown up man attacks the arguments of his opponents.
Attacking the person, calling silly names and playing the old and tired "Hitler/Nazi" card, instead of attacking the arguments, is childish.

Last edited:
Surely even the Pali supporters aren't so uninformed as to believe Zionism actually started with the Jews. Or is it possible they really are so dumb as to believe that the Jew Theodore Herzel started the Zionist movement?

Excerpt The Christian Roots of Zionism Religion Dispatches

Zionism began with the Christians. I am a Zionist. To be an anti-Zionist is to be an anti-semite. It is not about desiring the harm or killing of anyone. It is to believe that Israel is the homeland of the Jewish people - a Jewish State and a land that should be entitled to the same peace and respect and rights as any other sovereign nation on earth. Christians pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Not half of Jerusalem. All of Jerusalem because Jerusalem can never be divided. Jerusalem is the Capitol of Israel.

You seem to be very concerned about the truth, you try to hide it, because you believe that the truth is "hateful".

Attacking the person, calling silly names and playing the old and tired "Hitler/Nazi" card, instead of attacking the arguments, is childish.

Are you not the author of this OP based on hatred of the Jews and Israel?

The Talmud was written thousands of years ago. The references to non-Jews in it, refer to pagans or idol-worshippers. I've been on message boards long enough to observe that those who begin by quoting from it are usually the ones who harbor a tremendous hatred of Jews.
Your avatar makes my blood run cold. My dad's entire family was murdered by the Nazis. Therefore, I will try not to address you in the future.

Let me reiterate -- the hate sites on the Internet are gold mines for anti-Semites such as you. Do you really think any reasonable person is going to believe that you knew all about Shahak and the other Jews before these hate sites started to appear? Even a Muslim woman poster from India knew about Shahak and the other Jews. I don't think they were teaching about them in her madrassa.

Art keeps on saying I hate Shahak and hate freedom of speech. Did anyone notice me saying I hate Shahak. By mentioning that he is one of the favorite Jews on the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites is not stating that I hate him. I know you are frustrated, Art, because you can't speak up in Germany about the Jews that you hate, but look how lucky you are able to get on an American message board and have all the freedom of speech you want.

http://www.wernercohn.com/Shahak.html

Hossfly, I knew what he was, as soon as he started quoting the Talmud. It's best to keep away from him. Even if he were in an orange jumpsuit about to have his head cut off by a member of ISIS, his last words to his captor would be, "Did you know that Jews bake their Passover unleavened bread with Christian babies' blood?" But what can you expect from a German?

I think many viewers picked up what he was the minute he appeared here. As for the fake Talmud quotes, it is pathetic how those like Art have picked them up from the hate sites and then put them on forums as if they were the real thing, not realizing that by now we knew that they are not Talmud scholars and the quotes are fake Maybe they all took a quickie coarse on the Talmud at the David Duke Yeshiva. By the way, so many Germans are swell people. They don't sound like a former member of the Hitler Youth like Art does and who still worship their Fuehrer

http://www.angelfire.com/mt/talmud/

I think many viewers picked up what he was the minute he appeared here. As for the fake Talmud quotes, it is pathetic how those like Art have picked them up from the hate sites and then put them on forums as if they were the real thing, not realizing that by now we knew that they are not Talmud scholars and the quotes are fake Maybe they all took a quickie coarse on the Talmud at the David Duke Yeshiva. By the way, so many Germans are swell people. They don't sound like a former member of the Hitler Youth like Art does and who still worship their Fuehrer

http://www.angelfire.com/mt/talmud/

I had heard and read that most Germans today are very remorseful for what their grandparents did. But Art freaks me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back