Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hossfly, I knew what he was, as soon as he started quoting the Talmud.

What is wrong with quoting the Talmud?
Is the Talmud a secret book that non-Jews are not allowed to read?

You seem to be very concerned about the truth, you try to hide it, because you believe that the truth is "hateful".

BTW, a grown up man attacks the arguments of his opponents.
Attacking the person, calling silly names and playing the old and tired "Hitler/Nazi" card, instead of attacking the arguments, is childish.

It is a book few non-jews know how to read and even less understand

It take years of study for jews to read and a life time to try and understand

The Talmud was written thousands of years ago. The references to non-Jews in it, refer to pagans or idol-worshippers.

Well, Israel Shahak was an Israeli intellectual, who spoke Hebrew and could read not only the Talmud, but also the interpretation of this book by modern Israeli religious scholars.

And Ovadia Yosef, who got the largest funeral in the history of Israel, basically confirmed everything that Israel Shahak was telling us in his books. And Ovadia Yosef was called by many Israeli leading politicians "the greatest Jewish religious teacher".
As we see, Ovadia Yosef was and is a recognized and honored religious authority in Israel.

If you want to have a discussion about Israel Shahak or Ovadia Yosef, then do it.

If you can refute the arguments of Israel Shahak, then I will change my mind.

It is not enough just to call Israel Shahak or your opponentsi n this forum "bad guys" or other silly names, that is not the purprse of any discussion, that is just childish behaviour.

In a discussion forum you have to attack the message, not the messenger.

Do not attack Israel Shahak, attack is arguments! Prove that he was wrong!

Can you get my point?

I had heard and read that most Germans today are very remorseful for what their grandparents did. But Art freaks me out.

You do not know anything about my ancestors, so playing the "Nazi-Card" will not help you , this "argument" does not work with me.

BTW, my ancestors did not live in Germany during WWII, they lived in East Europe, and they were victims of blood thirsty Anti-Christians Bolsheviks.

BTW, are you remorseful for the Nakba and for what Zionists did to Palestinians?
Are you remorseful for what Bolsheviks did to Christians?

I do not say that you have to be remorseful for that, because you personally did not live then, but if you play the "remorsefulness"-card, I just wonder if you yourself are a remorceful person.

Last edited:
Still better than the pallywood productions that you push as the truth all the time

The term "pallywood" is another linguistic fraud, invented by Zionists, who control Hollywood and brainwash the Americans with expensive fiction movies and block busters that contain Zionist propaganda messages.

Still better than the pallywood productions that you push as the truth all the time

The term "pallywood" is another linguistic fraud, invented by Zionists, who control Hollywood and brainwash the Americans with expensive fiction movies and block busters that contain Zionist propaganda messages.

Pallywood is a fraud but not linguistic. It's Taqqiya.
And although I agree that Hollywood is a dark dirty place they
produce less savages thirsty for revenge. Hollywood is modern mythology while Pallywood is a recruitment mechanism.

And you can produce these movies and blockbusters with the proof that they contain Zionist propaganda messages. You know like we produce the pallywood films

Pallywood is a fraud but not linguistic. It's Taqqiya.
And although I agree that Hollywood is a dark dirty place they
produce less savages thirsty for revenge. Hollywood is modern mythology while Pallywood is a recruitment mechanism.
I'd suggest that Pallywood'ism is a pathology. It is the result of the maintenance of an irrational Arab-moslem mindset that seeks to continue the absurdity of an invented people with an invented identity and invented "nationality" who have managed to swindle an entire UN agency dedicated to the continuation of welfare payments to support Islamic terrorism

And you can produce these movies and blockbusters with the proof that they contain Zionist propaganda messages.

Yes, of course!
Hollywood is a huge brainwashing machine, controlled by Zionists, and some of them are even citizens of Israel, and they are loyal to Israel.

You know like we produce the pallywood films

There is no such thing, this is just a linguistic invention of Zionists. There are no film studious, no play writers, like in Hollywood.

There are just some private initiatives, that are not even coordinated.

Today everybody can shoot with his smart phone a documentary, showing the crimes of Zionists.

That has nothing to do with any "woods".

And you can produce these movies and blockbusters with the proof that they contain Zionist propaganda messages.

Yes, of course!
Hollywood is a huge brainwashing machine, controlled by Zionists, and some of them are even citizens of Israel, and they are loyal to Israel.

You know like we produce the pallywood films

There is no such thing, this is just a linguistic invention of Zionists. There are no film studious, no play writers, like in Hollywood.

There are just some private initiatives, that are not even coordinated.

Today everybody can shoot with his smart phone a documentary, showing the crimes of Zionists.

That has nothing to do with any "woods".

It is a colloquialism for the Palestinian media machine that produces propaganda footage for the worlds media. The heavily re-worked videos show a completely different story to the un edited versions. I give you the Al Durah case that allegedly showed the IDF killing a father and son, only to see them both alive and well in the un-edited version.
As you say anyone can shoot FAKE footage on a cell phone, it is doing it so you cant see the joints that takes skill. Many of your video's show nothing at all that is conclusive and provable, unlike the recent media footage of hamas war crimes and crimes against humanity.

The Talmud was written thousands of years ago. The references to non-Jews in it, refer to pagans or idol-worshippers.

Well, Israel Shahak was an Israeli intellectual, who spoke Hebrew and could read not only the Talmud, but also the interpretation of this book by modern Israeli religious scholars.

And Ovadia Yosef, who got the largest funeral in the history of Israel, basically confirmed everything that Israel Shahak was telling us in his books. And Ovadia Yosef was called by many Israeli leading politicians "the greatest Jewish religious teacher".
As we see, Ovadia Yosef was and is a recognized and honored religious authority in Israel.

If you want to have a discussion about Israel Shahak or Ovadia Yosef, then do it.

It is not enough just to call Israel Shahak or your opponentsi n this forum "bad guys" or other silly names, that is not the purprse of any discussion, that is just childish behaviour.

Can you get my point?

I'm interested. Let's see what You have to quote, and by the way if we're going to deal with the Talmud, we'd have to deal with whole chapters of DEBATES between generations of community leaders. Not just singe sentences. Mind You Maimonides had to summarize it because Hebrews themselves had difficulty to swallow all the info.
And please specify which Talmud- the Babylonian or from Jerusalem.
Next we'll have to decide on specific interpretation schools and the level of depth were going to dig for- there're 4 stages.

Pick a topic of Your choice.

Can you get my point?

I'm interested. Let's see what You have to quote, and by the way if we're going to deal with the Talmud, we'd have to deal with whole chapters of DEBATES between generations of community leaders. Not just singe sentences. Mind You Maimonides had to summarize it because Hebrews themselves had difficulty to swallow all the info.
Next we'll have to decide on specific interpretation schools and the level of depth were going to dig for- there're 4 stages.

most of the translations are poorly done or intentional disinformation. Cases and arguments in the talmud should not be taken out of context. It is not a one side dialogue but a give and take of idea and example of how the laws can or should be applied to different circumstances.

It takes a life time to learn to read and understand the talmud. Why do outsiders think they can dissect and explain a text they can't even read let alone never actually studied?

Can you get my point?

most of the translations are poorly done or intentional disinformation. Cases and arguments in the talmud should not be taken out of context. It is not a one side dialogue but a give and take of idea and example of how the laws can or should be applied to different circumstances.

It takes a life time to learn to read and understand the talmud. Why do outsiders think they can dissect and explain a text they can't even read let alone never actually studied?

Because rabbis debated on everything and were not shy to present a radical argument for the sake of clarification and depth. Even when dealing with scriptures.

Can you get my point?

As said before, I'm ready to debate, just pick a subject....You know it can be relevant...I'm sure there're Plishtim (the original ones -not the arabs) in the Talmud

9,000 Photographs from 1800’s British Mandate of Palestine – with no trace of ‘Palestinians’

Where ARE all those Palestinians, the proclaimed one million of them who lived in Israel before they were ‘displaced’?

Nowhere.

Nowhere, because they never existed. And where are all the mosques for those “over 1 million Palestinians” who are suppose to have lived there already in the early 1800’s like “Palestinians” claim? If they had been 1 million at the turn of the Century, or even in 1920 after they began immigrating to fight the British, with their rapid population growth Palestine would consist of over 40 million people today and not 4 million. That alone proves the jihad lies. Their population is small because they are new invaders and occupiers who arrived late with an aim to commit jihad. They never lost land that was never theirs to begin with!

Palestinians are a fake creation ordered and constructed by the Grand Mufti Haj Mohammed Effendi Amin el-Husseini[1889-1974]. They were basically discovered (formed and invented) and originate from mass immigration from Egypt and Saudi Arabia with purpose to commit jihad. The Egyptian fighters ended up in Gaza and the Saudi fighters ended up in the West Bank according to their rout of entry. This has been well documented by British government reports from Transjordan. It also fits the video clips and rants by Hamas leaders, who seem well aware that Palestinians are fake yet continue to argue that they ‘lost land’.

We are dealing with a terrorist organization here, and not a people who became victims of loss of land.

9 000 Photographs from 1800 s British Mandate of Palestine with no trace of Palestinians Palestine-Israel Conflict

Can you get my point?

because they think that everything is like the Koran and centred on just one or two lines of text. They cant understand that some books need full chapters to be read to get the context, so they cherrypick tiny parts that suit their POV.

I'm interested. Let's see what You have to quote....

I have only to quote the prominent Jewish religious authorities on the Talmud, like Ovadia Yosef, Yitzchak Ginsburgh or Moshe ben Maimon (Moses Maimonides).

Shall I do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back