Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once the Jewish immigrants were offered citizenship of Palestine

Yes, but Zionists wanted an exclusive Jewish state on the one hand, and on the other hand a multicultural society in all western countries.

And they have already achieved the second goal, now they are pushing for the preserving Israel as an exclusive "Jewish state".

The homeland: The homeland in the Land of Israel within the borders delineated in the Bible ("To your descendants, I shall give this land, from the River of Egypt to the great Euphrates River." Genesis 15:18) This is the land of the living, where the entire nation shall live in safety.

The nation and its land: Israel conquered the land with the sword. There it became a great nation and only there it will be reborn. Hence Israel alone has a right to that land. This is an absolute right. It has never expired and never will.

Lehi group - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Oh yes, Zionists control the world. How is Israel forcing multiculturalism and diversity on Western countries?

Not Israel, but Zionists or the "Israel Lobby".

Israel is only the tip of the iceberg, called Zionism.
Most Jews do not live in Israel, but they have to be loyal to Israel, and they have the right to "return" to Israel and get Israeli citizenship, like this guy:

Jonathan Pollard - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Once the Jewish immigrants were offered citizenship of Palestine

Yes, but Zionists wanted an exclusive Jewish state on the one hand, and on the other hand a multicultural society in all western countries.

And they have already achieved the second goal, now they are pushing for the preserving Israel as an exclusive "Jewish state".

The homeland: The homeland in the Land of Israel within the borders delineated in the Bible ("To your descendants, I shall give this land, from the River of Egypt to the great Euphrates River." Genesis 15:18) This is the land of the living, where the entire nation shall live in safety.

The nation and its land: Israel conquered the land with the sword. There it became a great nation and only there it will be reborn. Hence Israel alone has a right to that land. This is an absolute right. It has never expired and never will.

Lehi group - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Why should Israel care if other Western countries are diverse or not and how have they achieved this? Answer please.

Why should we care if Israel demands we agree it has a right to exist, most all countries exist or dont exist, maybe Israel has a guilty conscience and are worried that we know what they know, that the current state of israel exists within the borders of Palestine, which they would like to vanish from the pages of time, Or wipe off the map depending on your translation

Why should Israel care if other Western countries are diverse or not...

Because they think that this in their interests.

Here is the prove. The Israeli ambassador to Germany supports Muslims and demands "tolerance" to Islam in Germany, and presses for more migration to Germany. And he says that Jews and Muslims have common interests in Germany.

Podiumsdiskussion ber Antisemitismus und Islamophobie Zentralrat der Juden in Deutschland K.d. .R.

And Jews together with Muslims pressed for the rights of parents to mutilate the genitals of their children born in Germany.

... and how have they achieved this? Answer please.

They have achieved that through their pressure groups, their control of media, financial system and the corruption of western politicians. They pressed for the liberalisation of migration and citizenship laws in western countries, constantly playing the "Nazi-Holocaust-Card" and denigrating the politicians who opposed multiculturalism.

ADL Hails Passage of New Immigration Law in Germany

New York, New York, May 28, 1999 … The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) today lauded the passage of sweeping changes in Germany’s immigration law, saying the easing of the nation’s once rigorous naturalization requirements "will provide a climate for diversity and acceptance.

"The easing of immigration requirements is especially significant in light of Germany’s history of the Holocaust and persecution of Jews and other minority groups. The new law will provide a climate for diversity and acceptance in a nation with an onerous legacy of xenophobia, where the concept of `us versus them’ will be replaced by a principle of citizenship for all."

Press Release - ADL Hails Passage of New Immigration Law in Germany

As we see, diversity is good for Germany, but it is bad for Israel.
ADL would never accept sweeping changes in Israeli's immigration or citizenship laws.

:D

Why should Israel care if other Western countries are diverse or not...

Because they think that this in their interests.

Here is the prove. The Israeli ambassador to Germany supports Muslims and demands "tolerance" to Islam in Germany, and presses for more migration to Germany. And he says that Jews and Muslims have common interests in Germany.

Podiumsdiskussion ber Antisemitismus und Islamophobie Zentralrat der Juden in Deutschland K.d. .R.

And Jews together with Muslims pressed for the rights of parents to mutilate the genitals of their children born in Germany.

... and how have they achieved this? Answer please.

They have achieved that through their pressure groups, their control of media, financial system and the corruption of western politicians. They pressed for the liberalisation of migration and citizenship laws in western countries, constantly playing the "Nazi-Holocaust-Card" and denigrating the politicians who opposed multiculturalism.

ADL Hails Passage of New Immigration Law in Germany

New York, New York, May 28, 1999 … The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) today lauded the passage of sweeping changes in Germany’s immigration law, saying the easing of the nation’s once rigorous naturalization requirements "will provide a climate for diversity and acceptance.

"The easing of immigration requirements is especially significant in light of Germany’s history of the Holocaust and persecution of Jews and other minority groups. The new law will provide a climate for diversity and acceptance in a nation with an onerous legacy of xenophobia, where the concept of `us versus them’ will be replaced by a principle of citizenship for all."

Press Release - ADL Hails Passage of New Immigration Law in Germany

As we see, diversity is good for Germany, but it is bad for Israel.
ADL would never accept sweeping changes in Israeli's immigration or citizenship laws.

The first article is in German, so I will have to take your word for it.

In the second article, Jews and Muslims were not forcing circumcision on Christians or secular/atheist people. They merely wanted their own freedoms of religion.

It seems that you don't want Muslims in your country. That is understandable from my point of view, though I had thought you liked Muslims, because Muslims accept Jesus as a prophet. I guess you changed your mind. In any case, the ADL is a liberal organization and they just gave an opinion (just like you gave your opinion that Israel should be more diverse). I don't think they lobbied to get Muslims to move to Germany. And I don't think Israel really gives a damn if European countries are diverse or not.

Who are the Palestinians?

Dr. Moussa El-Haddad
Laila El-Haddad

390121_10152885479485438_1551135699_n.jpg

In the second article, Jews and Muslims were not forcing circumcision on Christians or secular/atheist people. They merely wanted their own freedoms of religion.

Babies, born in Germany, are not Jews, Muslims or Christians, they are just potential German citizen, human beings that deserve the protection of the German law.

When a child becomes a grown up person, then he/she can decide for himself or herself, if he/she wants his/her genitalia be mutilated, become a Jew, a Muslim or a Christian, or even cut off his penis or or her vagina.

But some people still have stone age moral norms, they believe that a child is the property of the parents, and that parents can mutilate the gentiles of their children without asking them, if they want it.

I think that people with such stone age moral norms are incompatible with a modern European society, but the power of the Zionists who have now allies, like Muslims in Europe, can now force these stone age moral norms upon modern European societies, and in Germany they can always play the "Nazi-Holocaust-Card", and silence any opposition.

You asked why Zionists need non-European migrants with stone age morals in western countries, and I have answered this question with the mentioned example.

It seems that you don't want Muslims in your country.

But Zionists want Muslims and other non-European migrants in western countries, and it seems that you now agree that they want it

That is understandable from my point of view, though I had thought you liked Muslims, because Muslims accept Jesus as a prophet.

I like Muslims in Muslim countries, and I do not care what they do with their children in Muslim countries. But Zionists need Muslims in western countries, because they need allies. That is the crucial point, and it seems that you now agree with my arguments.

In any case, the ADL is a liberal organization and they just gave an opinion (just like you gave your opinion that Israel should be more diverse).

I guess that this organisation only has liberal opinions about the migration of non-Europeans to the western countries. But this organisation will never advocate the migration of non-Jews to Israel, and they will never support the right of expelled native Semites to return to their Palestinian homeland.

I don't think they lobbied to get Muslims to move to Germany.

Of course they did lobby any migration of any non-Europeans to any western country, and also the migration of Muslims to Germany.

And I don't think Israel really gives a damn if European countries are diverse or not.

Who cares what you think?
The facts are there, they lobbied for diversity in western countries, they lobbied for the liberalisation of migration and naturalisation politics in Western countries, but they never wished any diversity for Israel, and they never cared about the international law and the human rights of expelled Palestinians whose land was stolen.

The hypocrisy of all these Zionist advocates of human rights is right in your face, only fools and shills can still deny that.

Last edited:

Babies, born in Germany, are not Jews, Muslims or Christians, they are just potential German citizen, human beings that deserve the protection of the German law.

When a child becomes a grown up person, then he/she can decide for himself or herself, if he/she wants his/her genitalia be mutilated, become a Jew, a Muslim or a Christian, or even cut off his penis or or her vagina.

But some people still have stone age moral norms, they believe that a child is the property of the parents, and that parents can mutilate the gentiles of their children without asking them, if they want it.

I think that people with such stone age moral norms are incompatible with a modern European society, but the power of the Zionists who have now allies, like Muslims in Europe, can now force these stone age moral norms upon modern European societies, and in Germany they can always play the "Nazi-Holocaust-Card", and silence any opposition.

You asked why Zionists need non-European migrants with stone age morals in western countries, and I have answered this question with the mentioned example.

It seems that you don't want Muslims in your country.

But Zionists want Muslims and other non-European migrants in western countries, and it seems that you now agree that they want it

That is understandable from my point of view, though I had thought you liked Muslims, because Muslims accept Jesus as a prophet.

I like Muslims in Muslim countries, and I do not care what they do with their children in Muslim countries. But Zionists need Muslims in western countries, because they need allies. That is the crucial point, and it seems that you now agree with my arguments.

In any case, the ADL is a liberal organization and they just gave an opinion (just like you gave your opinion that Israel should be more diverse).

I guess that this organisation only has liberal opinions about the migration of non-Europeans to the western countries. But this organisation will never advocate the migration of non-Jews to Israel, and they will never support the right of expelled native Semites to return to their Palestinian homeland.

I don't think they lobbied to get Muslims to move to Germany.

Of course they did lobby any migration of any non-Europeans to any western country, and also the migration of Muslims to Germany.

And I don't think Israel really gives a damn if European countries are diverse or not.

Who cares what you think?
The facts are there, they lobbied for diversity in western countries, they lobbied for the liberalisation of migration and naturalisation politics in Western countries, but they never wished any diversity for Israel, and they never cared about the international law and the human rights of expelled Palestinians whose land was stolen.

The hypocrisy of all these Zionist advocates of human rights is right in your face, only fools and shills can still deny that.

The sad thing is that you believe what you have written in this post. Extreme paranoia and delusions. Anti-Semitism is a mental illness.

Israeli and American scientists have discovered a gene among Ashkenazi Jews that increases their chances of developing the mental disorder schizophrenia, as well schizoaffective disorder and manic depression. According to a study recently published in Nature Communications, the gene in question raises Ashkenazi Jews’ chances of experiencing the disorders by roughly 40%, and by 15% in the general population.
Scientists discover gene that predisposes Ashkenazi Jews to schizophrenia - National - news Haaretz

Israeli and American scientists have discovered a gene among Ashkenazi Jews that increases their chances of developing the mental disorder schizophrenia, as well schizoaffective disorder and manic depression. According to a study recently published in Nature Communications, the gene in question raises Ashkenazi Jews’ chances of experiencing the disorders by roughly 40%, and by 15% in the general population.
Scientists discover gene that predisposes http://www.haaretz.com/news/israel/.premium-1.560128

Jews are usually tested to see if either are carriers when they want to have children or soon after the women gets pregnant.

Muslim Inbreeding Impacts on intelligence sanity health and society

Ectrodactyly with aplasia of long bones OMIM 119100 in a large inbred Arab family with an apparent autosomal dominant inheritance and reduced pe... - PubMed - NCBI

Danish Psychologist Serious consequences of Muslim inbreeding The Muslim Issue

Researchers in Israel uncover disease hitting Arab kids - Health Science - Jerusalem Post

Disabled Gaza baby lives in Israel hospital - Israel News Ynetnews

Why should we care if Israel demands we agree it has a right to exist, most all countries exist or dont exist, maybe Israel has a guilty conscience and are worried that we know what they know, that the current state of israel exists within the borders of Palestine, which they would like to vanish from the pages of time, Or wipe off the map depending on your translation
Israel uses unique language. It constantly claims its right to exist. What other country even mentions it. It constantly claims its right to defend itself. What other country makes that claim. It calls itself the state of Israel or a sovereign state. What other country uses those terms.

It is like they are trying to sell something.

Who are the Palestinians?

Ali Abunimah

Fully agree with Ali Abunimah.
Zionists have already stolen too much Palestinian land and water, there is nothing left for a viable Palestinian state

A one state solution is the only option that is left.

Palestinians must get equal rights with Jews and become Israeli citizens.
Israel must become an "Israeli state", speak a state for all Israelis, be they Christians, Muslims, Jews or atheists.

The Israeli racist migration and citizenship laws must be abolished!
If Israel really shares the "western values" that Zionists are pushing in all Western countries, then Israel has just adopt citizenship and migration laws, that are similar to western countries

Israel cannot exist as a "Jewish state", which means apartheid and racism.

Zionists are pushing for "multiculturalism" in all western countries, they label Europeans who want to preserve their countries as "Nazis", and the western politicians, who are just puppets of Zionists, support this agenda, but they are always making an exception for Israel.

Why do western politicians not care about the rights of Germans or French to live in a German or French state, flooding these countries with non-European migrants, but on the other hand they have an understanding for the wish of Zionists to preserve a "Jewish state" on the stolen Palestinian land!?

If Germans do not have the right to preserve Germany as a German state, why should Israel be preserved as a "Jewish state"?

Nobody from western politicians, who are just Zionist puppets, is whining about the right of Germany, France or Sweden to exist as a "German state", "French state" or "Swedish state", but Zionists and their puppets constantly whine about the right of Jews to exist in a "Jewish state".

And if you do not support the idea about an exclusive "Jewish state" on the stolen Palestinian land, then you deny their "right to exist".

That are stupid arguments, and there are obvious double standards, because Zionists control the media and the political process in any Western country.

Diversity is good for the USA, for Germany and for any western county, that is what the talking heads in western media (who are on the payroll of Zionists) repeat 7x24.

So why is diversity not good for Israel?
Why do they whine and say that diversity is not good for Israel, if it is good for France, Germany or the USA?

Let the Zionists just take the pill that they force to take all western countries.

Let Israel move into the multicultural mode, too.

This person in the vid,is mistaken saying European countries are not multicultural,they are,as for her saying a few Jews/Zionists in Sweden being at the center of change,well that is amazing .........as for the Greek word for her organization.....well that is ATYPICAL of many Zionists/Jews who try to make organizations and businesses appear Gentile and not Jewish.....which is a shame because one should be proud of what and who they are.just saying steve.but it is a bad habit that Zionist/Jews seem to adhere to these days.....maybe one of you in the Zionist lobby could explain to me WHY.

The sad thing is that you believe what you have written in this post. Extreme paranoia and delusions. Anti-Semitism is a mental illness.

You know that I am right, that is why you do not even try to attack my arguments.
You are just calling names and attacking the messenger, and that is typical hasbarra tactic, that cannot be taken seriously any more.

The word "Anti-Semitism" is a misnomer, because most Zionists are not Semites, and because Zionists hate the native Semites of Palestine, speak Zionists are the biggest Semite-Haters.

Zionists just label every decent person, that exposes their racism, as "Anti-Semites", because they hope that this way they can hide their own hate against Semites.

Last edited:

You know that I am right, that is why you do not even try to attack my arguments.
You are just calling names and attacking the messenger, and that is typical hasbarra tactic, that cannot be taken seriously any more.

The word "Anti-Semitism" is a misnomer, because most Zionists are not Semites, and because Zionists hate the native Semites of Palestine, speak Zionists are the biggest Semite-Haters.

Zionists just label every decent person, that exposes their racism, as "Anti-Semites", because they hope that this way they can hide their own hate against Semites.
The anti-Semite card is no longer the ace of trump.

The anti-Semite card is no longer the ace of trump.

Yes, so many great and decent people were labelled by the Zionist supremacists as "Anti-Semites", that it is like getting the badge of honour, when these Semite-Haters label you with that old and tired label, that does not have any meaning any more.

Well, what do you expect when you present ridiculous statements that Zionists/Jews/Whatever have a plan to turn Europe multicultural? A few weeks ago, you called Muslims your best friends because they accept Jesus as a prophet whereas Jews do not. You also used some Talmudic quotes (who knows if they are real or not) to "show" that Jews hate Gentiles. Is that not anti-Semitic? But now you do not want an influx of Muslims into Germany, and Jews and/or Zionists are somehow the cause of that influx. I'm just calling a spade a spade. I never called the poster named Humanity an anti-Semite because he never made statements like yours.

Well, what do you expect when you present ridiculous statements that Zionists/Jews/Whatever have a plan to turn Europe multicultural?

I have proven this with facts, and you were unable to disprove my arguments.

A few weeks ago, you called Muslims your best friends because they accept Jesus as a prophet whereas Jews do not.

My point was that there are more common points between Islam and Christianity, and you were unable to prove me wrong.
And yes, Muslims that live in Muslims countries, are not my enemies. Why should they be my enemies, if they do not do me any harm?

You also used some Talmudic quotes (who knows if they are real or not) to "show" that Jews hate Gentiles.

I could prove with quotes that Judaism is more hostile to Christianity, than Islam.
Can you prove me wrong?

Is that not anti-Semitic?

What has this to do with Semites?
Islam is at least as Semitic, as Judaism, and your silly name calling is not an argument.

But now you do not want an influx of Muslims into Germany...

Well, I do not want a great influx of any non-Europeans to Europe, because this big influx destroys the European culture. Is that not obvious?

...and Jews and/or Zionists are somehow the cause of that influx.

Well, I have proven with quotes and links, that Jews had a disproportional influence on this, they had pressure groups that lobbied for the liberalisation of migration and citizenship laws in Germany and other Western countries.

You were unable to prove me wrong.

I'm just calling a spade a spade.

Calling names, and using meaningless terms, like "Anti-Semites", does not prove or disprove anything.

That is just childish behaviour.

Everybody knows that Zionists hate the native Semites of Palestine, and if Zionists use the therm "Anti-Semites", then they are just using a misnomer, a linguistic fraud, a meaningless term.

You have to prove that an argument is wrong, not call the person, that uses this argument "bad guy".

Who cares about your opinion?

I never called the poster named Humanity an anti-Semite because he never made statements like yours.

So what?
Does that prove that my arguments are wrong?
You have to prove that my arguments are wrong, that is all.

I do not call my opponents "bad guys", because name calling is not an argument.

I attack the arguments of my opponents, because even people whom I perceive as "bad guys" can have valid arguments.

Can you get my drift?

Last edited:
Well, what do you expect when you present ridiculous statements that Zionists/Jews/Whatever have a plan to turn Europe multicultural?

I have proven this with facts, and you were unable to disprove my arguments.

A few weeks ago, you called Muslims your best friends because they accept Jesus as a prophet whereas Jews do not.

My point was that there are more common points between Islam and Christianity, and you were unable to prove me wrong.
And yes, Muslims that live in Muslims countries, are not my enemies. Why should they be my enemies, if they do not do me any harm?

You also used some Talmudic quotes (who knows if they are real or not) to "show" that Jews hate Gentiles.

I could prove with quotes that Judaism is more hostile to Christianity, than Islam.
Can you prove me wrong?

Is that not anti-Semitic?

What has this to do with Semites?
Islam is at least as Semitic, as Judaism, and your silly name calling is not an argument.

But now you do not want an influx of Muslims into Germany...

Well, I do not want a great influx of any non-Europeans to Europe, because this big influx destroys the European culture. Is that not obvious?

...and Jews and/or Zionists are somehow the cause of that influx.

Well, I have proven with quotes and links, that Jews had a disproportional influence on this, they had pressure groups that lobbied for the liberalisation of migration and citizenship laws in Germany and other Western countries.

You were unable to prove me wrong.

I'm just calling a spade a spade.

Calling names, and using meaningless terms, like "Anti-Semites", does not prove or disprove anything.

That is just childish behaviour.

Everybody knows that Zionists hate the native Semites of Palestine, and if Zionists use the therm "Anti-Semites", then they are just using a misnomer, a linguistic fraud, a meaningless term.

You have to prove that an argument is wrong, not call the person, that uses this argument "bad guy".

Who cares about your opinion?

I never called the poster named Humanity an anti-Semite because he never made statements like yours.

So what?
Does that prove that my arguments are wrong?
You have to prove that my arguments are wrong, that is all.

I do not call my opponents "bad guys", because name calling is not an argument.

I attack the arguments of my opponents, because even people whom I perceive as "bad guys" can have valid arguments.

Can you get my drift?
Seems to me this is the kind of people you're defending.

Jerusalem sheikh lectures kids on glories of martyrdom

Muslim sheikh was filmed in the Old City of Jerusalem, near the Temple Mount, teaching children about martyrdom and virgins in paradise on Monday. A passerby attempted to stop him, telling him “shame on you.”

In a four-minute video released by the watchdog Middle East Media Research Institute, Sheikh Khaled al-Maghrabi is seen instructing a group of children, the oldest of whom are barely adolescents, that “the martyr is absolved with the first drop of his blood.”

The children were taking part in the so-called Al-Aqsa Mosque Summer Camp, according to MEMRI.
Jerusalem sheikh lectures kids on glories of martyrdom The Times of Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back