Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Failing the Palestinian People: Lamis Deek at Reels for Radicals Palestinian Film Screening

"They unleashed settlers throughout the West Bank to attack and kill Palestinians in the West bank."

"The few Palestinians that were spared ... a lot of the Palestinians were enslaved, they were enslaved for a long time.... the children where pulled out of school and forced to work, tied, and forced to work the land. I'm not talking about past history, I'm talking about the 1980s 1990s and it still happens, even today."

The language that she uses is deliberately inflammatory and false. I can't stomach more than 5 minutes with her.

Failing the Palestinian People: Lamis Deek at Reels for Radicals Palestinian Film Screening

"They unleashed settlers throughout the West Bank to attack and kill Palestinians in the West bank."

"The few Palestinians that were spared ... a lot of the Palestinians were enslaved, they were enslaved for a long time.... the children where pulled out of school and forced to work, tied, and forced to work the land. I'm not talking about past history, I'm talking about the 1980s 1990s and it still happens, even today."

The language that she uses is deliberately inflammatory and false. I can't stomach more than 5 minutes with her.

Can't stomach the facts.

Can't stomach the facts.

She doesn't speak any facts. She speaks a false narrative in order to demonize Jews.

So, you believe that the Jews are treating the Palestinians well in Gaza and the WB.

First, it is extremely difficult to objectively quantify such a broad statement, including all of the relevant factors, from a strictly objective standpoint. Your framing of the statement requires moral judgments be made. As such, your statement is not a "fact" but an opinion, or narrative. "Gaza is under a blockade by Israel and Egypt" is a fact. "The Jews are big meanies" is an opinion. "Gazans typically have access to electricity for only four hours a day" is a fact. "Jews are responsible for all the suffering in the Gaza strip" is an opinion, or narrative. So, no, she did not provide any facts. She only told a narrative.

Second, do you think that is what she said in her narrative? That the "Jews are not treating the Palestinians well?" Her narrative went a lot further than that. Further, her narrative had the purpose (all her narratives have the purpose) of demonizing Jews. Her intent is to tell a very well-rehearsed and reasonable-sounding set of outright lies, exaggerations, and myths without the corresponding counter-narrative in order to make Jews appear evil and Jewish goals unthinkable. (How DARE Jews have self-determination and sovereignty over part of their ancestral and historical homeland! The HORROR! How could the Palestinians ever SURVIVE such a horrible thing?)

And third, do you think she was objectively offering solutions to a conflict between two peoples, equally deserving of fair treatment and human rights?

But, further to all that, I will answer your question. I think Israel, as a government, has acted admirably given the extraordinarily difficult circumstances she has been forced to endure in the past 70 years. I can't imagine how she could have or can act better than she has and does, with a few exceptions of polices which I do not agree with. She has acted, and continues to act, with restraint and generosity in the face of an unspeakable threat against her people and her nation.

I do not intend to imply that the Palestinian people do not suffer. They do. And there needs to be a solution to their suffering. However, the responsibility for that suffering is, at the least, shared with the Palestinian governments and how they continue to hold the Palestinians in their suffering rather than working towards a better future in peace with Israel. Arab Palestinians are victims of their own ideology and actions, much more so than any oppression by Israel.

I think Israel, as a government, has acted admirably given the extraordinarily difficult circumstances she has been forced to endure in the past 70 years.
Indeed, defending a settler colonial project against the trampled and expelled native population can be a problem.

Citizen Strangers Minority Rights in the State of Israel

I think Israel, as a government, has acted admirably given the extraordinarily difficult circumstances she has been forced to endure in the past 70 years.
Indeed, defending a settler colonial project against the trampled and expelled native population can be a problem.

Palestinian nationalism is Arab Muslim colonial imeprialism, at the expense of the numerous indigenous people all over the ME - this is exactly what You defend.

Palestinian nationalism is Arab Muslim colonial imeprialism, at the expense of the numerous indigenous people all over the ME - this is exactly what You defend.

Are you saying that the Palestinians have no right to self defense?

In the rational, grown-up world, self defense is not a matter of islamic Death Cultists randomly attacking / stabbing Israeli citizens along streets and pedestrian ways. Those attacks are promoted and glorified by the Arab-Moslem Death Cult "governments".

In the rational, grown-up world, self defense is not a matter of islamic Death Cultists randomly attacking / stabbing Israeli citizens along streets and pedestrian ways. Those attacks are promoted and glorified by the Arab-Moslem Death Cult "governments".

No, they are promoted by Zionist settler colonialism.

So, you believe that the Jews are treating the Palestinians well in Gaza and the WB.

First, it is extremely difficult to objectively quantify such a broad statement, including all of the relevant factors, from a strictly objective standpoint. Your framing of the statement requires moral judgments be made. As such, your statement is not a "fact" but an opinion, or narrative. "Gaza is under a blockade by Israel and Egypt" is a fact. "The Jews are big meanies" is an opinion. "Gazans typically have access to electricity for only four hours a day" is a fact. "Jews are responsible for all the suffering in the Gaza strip" is an opinion, or narrative. So, no, she did not provide any facts. She only told a narrative.

Second, do you think that is what she said in her narrative? That the "Jews are not treating the Palestinians well?" Her narrative went a lot further than that. Further, her narrative had the purpose (all her narratives have the purpose) of demonizing Jews. Her intent is to tell a very well-rehearsed and reasonable-sounding set of outright lies, exaggerations, and myths without the corresponding counter-narrative in order to make Jews appear evil and Jewish goals unthinkable. (How DARE Jews have self-determination and sovereignty over part of their ancestral and historical homeland! The HORROR! How could the Palestinians ever SURVIVE such a horrible thing?)

And third, do you think she was objectively offering solutions to a conflict between two peoples, equally deserving of fair treatment and human rights?

But, further to all that, I will answer your question. I think Israel, as a government, has acted admirably given the extraordinarily difficult circumstances she has been forced to endure in the past 70 years. I can't imagine how she could have or can act better than she has and does, with a few exceptions of polices which I do not agree with. She has acted, and continues to act, with restraint and generosity in the face of an unspeakable threat against her people and her nation.

I do not intend to imply that the Palestinian people do not suffer. They do. And there needs to be a solution to their suffering. However, the responsibility for that suffering is, at the least, shared with the Palestinian governments and how they continue to hold the Palestinians in their suffering rather than working towards a better future in peace with Israel. Arab Palestinians are victims of their own ideology and actions, much more so than any oppression by Israel.

What lies? The European Jews were living in Europe, invaded Palestine, evicted the native people from their homes and land, and now oppress, confine and rule over the Palestinians (and their descendants) that they were unable to evict from the area of Mandatory Palestine.

Few states would be given the pass that Israel gets from the international community with its behavior. Killing thousands of civilians at a time periodically to maintain the terror level up, is something the guy in Sudan (wanted by the ICC) does.

What lies? The European Jews were living in Europe, invaded Palestine, evicted the native people from their homes and land, and now oppress, confine and rule over the Palestinians (and their descendants) that they were unable to evict from the area of Mandatory Palestine.

Few states would be given the pass that Israel gets from the international community with its behavior. Killing thousands of civilians at a time periodically to maintain the terror level up, is something the guy in Sudan (wanted by the ICC) does.

Do show us how from 1892 on the Jews came into Palestine armed to their teeth and began to invade and evict anyone from their homes or lands, be it other Jews, Arabs, Turks, Bedouins, Druze, etc, who were already living on the land at that time.

Actually, make it from the 1820s on.

You do know that what you write is not true, but you insist on it.
You do know that it was Jews who were attacked and evicted from their homes and lands from 1920, with all of Hebron, Judea and Samaria and the JEWISH Quarter of Jerusalem being totally emptied of Jews in 1929 and 1948.

And do let us count ALL OF THE JEWS attacked and evicted from their homes and lands in TransJordan by 1925.

Let us not forget ONE of those Jews who were attacked, raped, maimed, or murdered because the Husseini Clan decided that Jews should NEVER have sovereignty over their own ancient homeland.

GO AHEAD. Make our day.

Do show us how from 1892 on the Jews came into Palestine armed to their teeth and began to invade and evict anyone from their homes or lands, be it other Jews, Arabs, Turks, Bedouins, Druze, etc, who were already living on the land at that time.
Actually, the Zionists mooched Britain's military to cover for their invasion.

You do know that it was Jews who were attacked and evicted from their homes and lands from 1920, with all of Hebron, Judea and Samaria and the JEWISH Quarter of Jerusalem being totally emptied of Jews in 1929 and 1948.

And do let us count ALL OF THE JEWS attacked and evicted from their homes and lands in TransJordan by 1925.

Let us not forget ONE of those Jews who were attacked, raped, maimed, or murdered because the Husseini Clan decided that Jews should NEVER have sovereignty over their own ancient homeland.

GO AHEAD. Make our day.

The intent of the Jews since 1820 was always to colonize Palestine and remove the non-Jews, that is called an invasion. The Ottomans passed laws to prevent Jews from settling in Palestine, knowing the Jew's intentions, but the invasion continued.

Repulsing invading, colonizing Jews during the mandate period, in an effort to prevent the colonization of their land and their eventual eviction, seems like what any people, including the Muslim and Christian Palestinians should do. Unfortunately, the British military prevented the native people from defending themselves as well as they could have.

That Jews were expelled from Europe or other countries, Muslim or Christian, does not have anything to do with the Palestinians. They should not be made to suffer for the actions of others.

Palestine is not the ancient homeland of Europeans that happened to convert to Judaism. Palestine is the ancient homeland of the Palestinians, the native and indigenous people of Palestine. That they converted to other religions does not change the fact that they are the native people of Palestine.

GO AHEAD. Make our day.

The intent of the Jews since 1820 was always to colonize Palestine and remove the non-Jews, that is called an invasion. The Ottomans passed laws to prevent Jews from settling in Palestine, knowing the Jew's intentions, but the invasion continued.

Repulsing invading, colonizing Jews during the mandate period, in an effort to prevent the colonization of their land and their eventual eviction, seems like what any people, including the Muslim and Christian Palestinians should do. Unfortunately, the British military prevented the native people from defending themselves as well as they could have.

That Jews were expelled from Europe or other countries, Muslim or Christian, does not have anything to do with the Palestinians. They should not be made to suffer for the actions of others.

Palestine is not the ancient homeland of Europeans that happened to convert to Judaism. Palestine is the ancient homeland of the Palestinians, the native and indigenous people of Palestine. That they converted to other religions does not change the fact that they are the native people of Palestine.

<<Palestine is not the ancient homeland of Europeans that happened to convert to Judaism. >>

This is where your lies begin and end.

Not one shred of truth or proof to that.
Nothing but Arab Muslim BDS nonsense to take away the land from the Jews, the indigenous people of the land.

ALL Arabs are indigenous of Arabia. They all know that their ancient homeland is Arabia, just as the Turks know that Turkey is their indigenous land.

Jews come from Judea, and no number of lies about "European" Jews being ALL converts to Judaism is going to change that.

You are a Jew hater and you lie as easily as you breath.

None of your lies is going to take any more land away from the indigenous people of that land - The Jewish People - no matter if they spent centuries in one place or another on the planet:

The were

They are

They will forever be

The indigenous people of their ancient homeland -

The land of Israel

(How many people have you recruited so far with your outlandish lies? Who believes you, except those who already turned against Jews from birth, or later on because their personalities can only see hatred for Jews? )

Sure. And that's not a series of facts. That's a narrative. Here's how you can tell. I can write a narrative that is just as true:

The Jewish people, who were living in diaspora all over the world having been forcibly removed, returned to their native historical, ancestral and religious homeland, where they have always maintained a presence, bought land and tried to live in peace with their Arab neighbors and now having re-constituted their sovereignty, live with constant antisemitic violence directed toward them and under threats of genocide and destruction of their history and homeland and being ethnically cleansed (again) from Israel, Judea and Samaria.

Really? You mean States like Morocco and Indonesia and Russia and Turkey and China? All of whom occupy territory under someone else's sovereignty and none of them having been condemned on the world stage like Israel. None of them have been condemned by "international law". In fact, "international law" that is used to condemn Israel has been deemed not to apply to them, even though they have all committed much more clear infractions of the law used to accuse Israel.

What other country is expected to not respond to attacks against its citizens?

Everyone on this board knows how many were killed in the 2014 conflict with Gaza. Do they know how many died in Syria that year? In Nigeria? In Afghanistan? Who is getting the pass, here?

When was the last time Sears was selling "Free Western Sahara" shirts? Where is there a Students for Justice in Cyprus?

GO AHEAD. Make our day.

<<Palestine is not the ancient homeland of Europeans that happened to convert to Judaism. >>

Nothing but Arab Muslim BDS nonsense to take away the land from the Jews, the indigenous people of the land.

ALL Arabs are indigenous of Arabia. They all know that their ancient homeland is Arabia, just as the Turks know that Turkey is their indigenous land.

Jews come from Judea, and no number of lies about "European" Jews being ALL converts to Judaism is going to change that.

None of your lies is going to take any more land away from the indigenous people of that land - The Jewish People - no matter if they spent centuries in one place or another on the planet:

The were

They are

They will forever be

The land of Israel

(How many people have you recruited so far with your outlandish lies? Who believes you, except those who already turned against Jews from birth, or later on because their personalities can only see hatred for Jews? )

People from Europe whose ancestors converted to Judaism could not be indigenous to Palestine, they are indigenous to Europe, (Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Spain, etc.)

There are no "Jewish people", there are people that practice Judaism. An American, part of the American people, can practice Judaism, for example. An Inuit, part of the Inuit people, can practice Judaism, but he remains part of the Inuit people. If there were a Jewish people and anyone practicing Judaism would be considered part of that people, it would not bode well for those practicing Judaism in other countries. They would not be trusted.

I state fact. There is no hate associated with stating fact.

The outlandish lies, that attempt to support the Zionist myth, come from you.

GO AHEAD. Make our day.

The were

They are

They will forever be

The land of Israel

People from Europe whose ancestors converted to Judaism could not be indigenous to Palestine, they are indigenous to Europe, (Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Spain, etc.)

There are no "Jewish people", there are people that practice Judaism. An American, part of the American people, can practice Judaism, for example. An Inuit, part of the Inuit people, can practice Judaism, but he remains part of the Inuit people. If there were a Jewish people and anyone practicing Judaism would be considered part of that people, it would not bode well for those practicing Judaism in other countries. They would not be trusted.

I state fact. There is no hate associated with stating fact.

The outlandish lies, that attempt to support the Zionist myth, come from you.

What an amazing practice from Muslims and even Christians for the past 100 years to turn the truth on its head.

It does not work.

You show no proof to one word you say.

Because there is no proof to anything you say.

You are a Jew Hater, trained in the BDS movement of lies in order to destroy the State of Israel, and the Jewish People with it.

There were a Jewish People/Nation long before there ever was an Arab people, and much less a Muslim people.

You know it.

Now have the courage to state it.

Read the Quran. It is all in there about the Jewish people being the owners of the land of Israel.

No mention, before the 20th century, AFTER the 1948 war, and only after the 1967 war of Jews "not being Jews", of Jews not being the indigenous people of the land of Israel.

Lying and murdering is part of Islamic actions and thinking.
Continue to practice it.

Why not?

IT IS RAMADAN, the time when Muslims now choose to lie more and kill more Jews than ever before.

Say goodbye to introspection and peace and respect during Ramadan.

Destroying Israel and the Jews is now more important than what the Muslim invented holiday is supposed to be about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back