Who Are The Palestinains?

Ancient Jews have that ancestry, too. They were a mix of Kurds and Canaanites, Philistines, etc. So are Palestinians.

the researchers are looking for haplotypes and haplogroups. there isn't, fox example, "a Jewish gene."

and they aren't descended from the lost tribes, they are descended from the Jewish population that remained on the land after the Roman expulsion. Watch the videos, one Israeli historian describes how the Romans enslaved the elite, the leadership, but left the ordinary people behind. That is who the Palestinians are descended from (85% ...), and yes everyone who wandered through that four lane highway that is Palestine/Israel! I thought that was well put. And again, so are the Jews!

by the way, there are Palestinian COHANIM, in roughly the same proportion as among Jews.

Last edited:
Oh Amity, I think I love you. But my guts sure hurt from laughing. "Palestinian COHANIM" It sure can't possibly get any better than this. Keep up the good work. Heh Heh!

Ancient Jews have that ancestry, too. They were a mix of Kurds and Canaanites, Philistines, etc. So are Palestinians.

the researchers are looking for haplotypes and haplogroups. there isn't, fox example, "a Jewish gene."

and they aren't descended from the lost tribes, they are descended from the Jewish population that remained on the land after the Roman expulsion. Watch the videos, one Israeli historian describes how the Romans enslaved the elite, the leadership, but left the ordinary people behind. That is who the Palestinians are descended from (85% ...), and yes everyone who wandered through that four lane highway that is Palestine/Israel! I thought that was well put. And again, so are the Jews!

by the way, there are Palestinian COHANIM, in roughly the same proportion as among Jews.

...everyone who wandered through that four lane highway that is Palestine/Israel! I thought that was well put...
It is a paraphrase (slightly modernized adaptation) of a line penned by H.G. Wells in his work "An Outline of History", used to describe the region.

I can't claim authorship or originality on that one. ;)

Last edited:
"Palestinian COHANIMS" must feel very good about this. Long live the BDS Movement.

American Friends of Ateret Cohanim: Read JRP Contents

Oh Amity, I think I love you. But my guts sure hurt from laughing. "Palestinian COHANIM" It sure can't possibly get any better than this. Keep up the good work. Heh Heh!

i know, I know. Oh Gawd what fun we have on this board. I'm still waiting for Amity to provide us some documentation on all those PALESTINIAN COHANIN who exist. Heh Heh!

I'm having so much fun and laughing up a storm but the Ambien is kicking in.

Hmmm, still nothing on all of the "PALESTINIAN COHANIN" Amity advised us of. Oh well, maybe tomorrow Amity will be so kind as to educate us.

i know, I know. Oh Gawd what fun we have on this board. I'm still waiting for Amity to provide us some documentation on all those PALESTINIAN COHANIN who exist. Heh Heh!

Is there ANYONe who disagrees that Amity did it again. Tries to impress us with her wealth of Middle East knowledge & where is she now after her latest claim about all the PALESTINIAN COHANIN? Heh Heh.

Hmmm, still nothing on all of the "PALESTINIAN COHANIN" Amity advised us of. Oh well, maybe tomorrow Amity will be so kind as to educate us.

COHANIM. There is a specific mutation that is present in Cohanim, believe it or not, and they really do think it likely comes from Aaron! I don't know how they make that determination. But at any rate, as that film addresses, there are just as many Palestinians as Jews who carry that mutation.

Oh well, here you have it folks. A "film" says there are as many Palestinians as Jews who are COHANINS. Ya gotta love Amity for all the laughs she gives us. Heh Heh!

Which brings us back to the original question of Who Are The Palestinians?

COHANIM. There is a specific mutation that is present in Cohanim, believe it or not, and they really do think it likely comes from Aaron! I don't know how they make that determination. But at any rate, as that film addresses, there are just as many Palestinians as Jews who carry that mutation.

et al,

I'm a bit lost here. I'm still trying to figure out what impact of relevance this "cohamin" issue has to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict.

How is this important to the institution and establishment of peace?

Most Respectfully,
R

et al,

I'm a bit lost here. I'm still trying to figure out what impact of relevance this "cohamin" issue has to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict.

Most Respectfully,
R

The only relevance it has here is that some posters are trying to prove that the "Palestinians" are really the descendents of Jews so that all the so-called refugees should be allowed to claim citizenship in Israel, with the bottom line of them governing Israel in the future because of their huge numbers. When you get down to it, maybe they should clamor for citizenship in the countries where their ancestors mainly came from -- Jordan, Syria, Egypt, etc.

Well said Sally. If one is going to make ridiculous claims, at least be able to back them up with ridiculous support. But Amity is Amity. Heh Heh!

et al,

Most Respectfully,
R

The only relevance it has here is that some posters are trying to prove that the "Palestinians" are really the descendents of Jews so that all the so-called refugees should be allowed to claim citizenship in Israel, with the bottom line of them governing Israel in the future because of their huge numbers. When you get down to it, maybe they should clamor for citizenship in the countries where their ancestors mainly came from -- Jordan, Syria, Egypt, etc.

Maybe Amity will be so kind as to tell us how Israel is stealing "Palestinian land'?

1968 - A Palestinian, Sirhan Sirhan, kills Robert Kennedy, America's brightest hope for the future!

1973 - Palestinians kill U.S. Ambassador Cleo Noel and American diplomat George Curtis Moore in Sudan!

1997 - A Palestinian, Abu Kamal, opened fire on the 86th floor observation deck of the Empire State Building in New York City. He kills one and wounds six innocent victims!

2000 - On the eve of Yom Kippur, a group of Palestinian men attacked a New York City synagogue with Molotov cocktail!. Mazin Assi, one of the attackers, was convicted of attempted arson, weapons charges and hate crimes, and sentenced to 15 years in prison.

2001 - On 9/11, America's darkest day, Palestinians rejoice and dish out candies upon learning of American deaths!

2003 - Palestinians name a square in Jenin after the Iraqi suicide bomber, Ali Ja'far al Na'mani, who killed four American soldiers in Southern Iraq.

"We want to honor the brave Iraqi officer who carried out the first suicide attack against the American and British occupiers," a senior Palestinian official in Jenin told The Jerusalem Post. "We hope there will be more suicide operations in the coming days."

Who are the "Palestinians?" Anti-American POSs!

Aenmity every profession has a lingo-----and those who misuse the lingo are
quickly identified as frauds Long long ago----when I was young----I spent
a summer assigned to a public health facility-----in a rough city in my state----
I was in my early 20s and ----by appearance looked 14 ------there were two major
health problems -----tuberculosis and CLAP. Clap is controlled by asking afflicted
males to name their female contacts. The reason is CLAP is symptomatic in man---
but silent in women-----it lives and creates trouble ----usually sterility in women---and
sometimes just cooks on quietly for years------men get symptoms that bring them
to the docs------greenish itchy discharge----drives the nuts.. Often at that time
the named contacts were "ladies of the night" When it came to the LINGO --
of the ladies of the nite------it was clear to them immediately-----that I was clueless.
Simple could not keep up. Similarly----when it comes to genetics----you are, clearly,
CLUELESS ------did your source really refer to the cohen haplotype Y chromosome as
a "MUTATION" ??? the significance of the presence of the cohen y chromosome
haplotype is actually not so much as the fact that it exists------as the fact that jews
who have it-------have known they have it for the past several thousand years-----
the fact that they KNOW they are cohens I understand that this concept is
far beyond your grasp but it is very very very significant in the issue of population
genetics and the peoplehood of jews. Your sense that the EXISTENCE OF THE
HAPLOTYPE IS THE ISSUE------IS ACTUALLY HILARIOUS

Aenmity every profession has a lingo-----and those who misuse the lingo are
quickly identified as frauds Long long ago----when I was young----I spent
a summer assigned to a public health facility-----in a rough city in my state----
I was in my early 20s and ----by appearance looked 14 ------there were two major
health problems -----tuberculosis and CLAP. Clap is controlled by asking afflicted
males to name their female contacts. The reason is CLAP is symptomatic in man---
but silent in women-----it lives and creates trouble ----usually sterility in women---and
sometimes just cooks on quietly for years------men get symptoms that bring them
to the docs------greenish itchy discharge----drives the nuts.. Often at that time
the named contacts were "ladies of the night" When it came to the LINGO --
of the ladies of the nite------it was clear to them immediately-----that I was clueless.
Simple could not keep up. Similarly----when it comes to genetics----you are, clearly,
CLUELESS ------did your source really refer to the cohen haplotype Y chromosome as
a "MUTATION" ??? the significance of the presence of the cohen y chromosome
haplotype is actually not so much as the fact that it exists------as the fact that jews
who have it-------have known they have it for the past several thousand years-----
the fact that they KNOW they are cohens I understand that this concept is
far beyond your grasp but it is very very very significant in the issue of population
genetics and the peoplehood of jews. Your sense that the EXISTENCE OF THE
HAPLOTYPE IS THE ISSUE------IS ACTUALLY HILARIOUS

It is like the "mutations" prevalent in arab genetics, from sickle cell anaemia to diabetes, not present in the Jewish community proving no inter breeding at all. When you rely on a 30 year old study to support your stance you run into brick walls and traps.

But what about those Zionists who kidnapped the Achille Lauro & murdered an elderly man in a wheel chair by throwing him overboard. I mean, they were Zionists wern't they? Let us ask Amity. Oh Gawd this board is fun.

QUOTE=50_RiaL;9353799]1968 - A Palestinian, Sirhan Sirhan, kills Robert Kennedy, America's brightest hope for the future!

1973 - Palestinians kill U.S. Ambassador Cleo Noel and American diplomat George Curtis Moore in Sudan!

1997 - A Palestinian, Abu Kamal, opened fire on the 86th floor observation deck of the Empire State Building in New York City. He kills one and wounds six innocent victims!

2000 - On the eve of Yom Kippur, a group of Palestinian men attacked a New York City synagogue with Molotov cocktail!. Mazin Assi, one of the attackers, was convicted of attempted arson, weapons charges and hate crimes, and sentenced to 15 years in prison.

2001 - On 9/11, America's darkest day, Palestinians rejoice and dish out candies upon learning of American deaths!

2003 - Palestinians name a square in Jenin after the Iraqi suicide bomber, Ali Ja'far al Na'mani, who killed four American soldiers in Southern Iraq.

"We want to honor the brave Iraqi officer who carried out the first suicide attack against the American and British occupiers," a senior Palestinian official in Jenin told The Jerusalem Post. "We hope there will be more suicide operations in the coming days."

Who are the "Palestinians?" Anti-American POSs![/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back