Who Are The Palestinains?

Fun, ain't it? Too bad you didn't have the balls to stop them when they were only 10%. Too late now.
I wasn't born then.

Eighteen percent (107 of 600) of the population was killed in the fighting, not 100%.
It wasn't a fight, it was a massacre.

A metaphorical opposite-twin of the people who killed Anwar Sadat, no doubt.
Israeli settlers (insurgents) killed Rabin.

Passenger my ass. Try to run a naval blockade, get caught and halted, then try to resist the boarding party, and you're gonna get your head handed to you. Dumbass activists. Nature de-selected them.
Well lookie here, an American who thinks it's okay for an ME country to kill American citizens.

Don't want civilian casualties?

Stop hiding behind the skirts of your women and children (placing your launchers, militia and leadership quarters, etc., within heavily populated civilian residential areas and schools and hospitals and mosques) like the pussies you are, and stop launching rockets from those areas, and civilian casualties will drop to damned-near non-existent. Your choice.
They did that in 2008 and they still had "civilian casualties".

Ummmmm... Muslims?
Wrong. Try again, maybe your luck will change.

Fun, ain't it? Too bad you didn't have the balls to stop them when they were only 10%. Too late now.
I wasn't born then.
Your side (the Palestinians); not you personally, then again, given your obvious limitations, I should have made an explicit declaration at the start. My apologies.

Eighteen percent (107 of 600) of the population was killed in the fighting, not 100%.
It wasn't a fight, it was a massacre.
No. It was a six-hour -long firefight, with a lot of house-to-house fighting, grenades, etc.; as a matter of fact, the Arabs repulsed the first wave or two of attackers for some hours.

Israeli settlers (insurgents) killed Rabin.
Sounds like the insurgents who killed Sadat.

Well lookie here, an American who thinks it's okay for an ME country to kill American citizens.
Nope.

If you're stupid enough to join a foreign contingent, hell-bent upon the lethal challenge of running an established naval blockade, and then you join the others on-board in forcibly resisting the blockade's ship-boarding party, then you're gonna find your head shoved fairly far up your tailpipe, regardless of what nationality you are.

It is embarrassing that a handful of Americans are sufficiently stupid so as to attempt this.

Duh.

don't want civilian casualties? Stop hiding behind the skirts of your women and children (placing your launchers, militia and leadership quarters, etc., within heavily populated civilian residential areas and schools and hospitals and mosques) like the pussies you are, and stop launching rockets from those areas, and civilian casualties will drop to damned-near non-existent. Your choice.
They did that in 2008 and they still had "civilian casualties".
Doesn't matter.

Will the Palestinians suffer fewer casualties by parking war-assets within their civilian population centers or away?

That's the real test.

Ummmmm... Muslims?
No.

I had it right the first time.

Last edited:
LMAO! What a relief having Billo here to entertain us & take our minds off the real world of Palestinian terrorists & Middle East Muslims killing us infidels all over the world.

I wasn't born then.
Your side (the Palestinians); not you personally, then again, given your obvious limitations, I should have made an explicit declaration at the start. My apologies.

No. It was a six-hour -long firefight, with a lot of house-to-house fighting, grenades, etc.; as a matter of fact, the Arabs repulsed the first wave or two of attackers for some hours.

Nope.

If you're stupid enough to join a foreign contingent, hell-bent upon the lethal challenge of running an established naval blockade, and then you join the others on-board in forcibly resisting the blockade's ship-boarding party, then you're gonna find your head shoved fairly far up your tailpipe, regardless of what nationality you are.

It is embarrassing that a handful of Americans are sufficiently stupid so as to attempt this.

Duh.

Doesn't matter.

Will the Palestinians suffer fewer casualties by parking war-assets within their civilian population centers or away?

That's the real test.

Ummmmm... Muslims?
No.

Instead of electing Hamas, had the Palestinians elected a leader for their people like MLK was for his people, they would have gained near united world support for their issues against Israel. But thank God, history has once again proven that Palestinians are & always will be Palestinians.

Palestine1.jpg

That dude is PARANOID!!!!!!!!!.

Really??? He earned the right to relax in his retirement and to be entertained by some of the posters.. Why in the world is a young woman spending all those good youthful years sitting in front of a computer. You should be out doing things with your contemporaries. Nothing going on where you live?

How can we get Amity to post more often? What a relief to have something to laugh at during these troubled times of those she supports killing us infidels all over the world.

That dude is PARANOID!!!!!!!!!.

Really??? He earned the right to relax in his retirement and to be entertained by some of the posters.. Why in the world is a young woman spending all those good youthful years sitting in front of a computer. You should be out doing things with your contemporaries. Nothing going on where you live?

I've already stated my position on this, which your 4th grade mentality chooses to ignore.

What are Jewish terrorist groups attacking peaceful Palestinian neighborhoods in the first place?

See what I mean about 4th grade mentality?

Nope.

Duh.
No. You're an American who thinks its okay to kill Americans. You believe in killing American's so much, that you're willing to lie about the circumstances regarding their deaths. You call a vessel carrying humanitarian aid, "a foreign contingent, hell-bent upon the lethal challenge of running an established naval blockade", completely ignoring the fact that you can only have a "blockade" against a sovereign nation. Since the Israeli's do not recognize the sovereignty of Palestinian's, you cannot legally establish a blockade against them.

You're an un-American piece of shit, who thinks its okay to murder American citizens in cold blood.

Doesn't matter.

That's the real test.
They didn't "park" anything.

Israel deliberately attacks Palestinian neighborhoods, just like they did at Deir Yassin.

No.

No, you had it wrong.

So where were we on Who Are The Palestinians? We all know that during antiquity there were no Muslims at all, let alone Muslim Palestinians. So is it true they are just squatters on Israel's land for generations?

...and Canaanites...

...and Sumerians...

...and Babylonians...

...and Samarians...

...and Bedouins...

...and Assyrians...

...and Parthians...

...and Scythians...

...and Medes...

...and Hittites...

...and Philistines...

...and Minoans...

...and Bactrians...

...and Egyptians...

...and Ethiopians...

...and Moors...

...and Greeks...

...and Romans...

...and Byzantines...

...and Persians...

...and Mongols...

...and English...

...and French...

...and German...

...and Flemish...

...and on and one and on.

Mutts.

More mutt-like than many other peoples, because some itty-bitty, tiny sliver of their genetic ancestry is comprised of those who have been on the land for many centuries...

Living in the middle of a 4-lane highway connecting Africa and Asia...

No, 85% identical to ancient Jews (who were also mutts, of course).

Modern Jews are 72% related to ancient Jews.

By the way, for anyone who read Arthur Koestler's The Thirteenth Tribe decades ago, it turns out there is very little Khazar in the Jewish people as a whole. I always thought there might be something to that.

and of course this genetic study was undertaken by Israeli Jews, and the conclusions were reached by Israeli Jews, not Muslims.

Last edited:
No, 85% identical to ancient Jews (who were also mutts, of course).

Modern Jews are 72% related to ancient Jews.

By the way, for anyone who read Arthur Koestler's The Thirteenth Tribe decades ago, it turns out there is very little Khazar in the Jewish people as a whole. I always thought there might be something to that.

and of course this genetic study was undertaken by Israeli Jews, and the conclusions were reached by Israeli Jews, not Muslims.
Depends on the sampling base and the testing procedure, and the testers themselves.

And, if by 'No', you means to say that modern-day Palestinians do NOT have those genetic markers in their bloodlines, then, I suggest you expand your sampling base.

Forum List

Back