Hamas praises shooting that killed Israeli man, wounded his wife and son

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
These are the people with whom Israel is supposed to make peace!!!

Hamas praises shooting that killed Israeli man, wounded his wife and son

The Israeli family was driving through the West Bank en route to a Passover Seder during the attack. Ismail Haniyeh, prime minister of the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip, said the shooting 'brought back life to the path of resistance' against Israel.

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS Tuesday, April 15, 2014, 9:41 AMA A A

LJERUSALEM — The prime minister of the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip on Tuesday praised a shooting that killed an Israeli and wounded his wife and son as they drove through the West Bank the previous evening en route to a Passover Seder.

Speaking in Gaza, Ismail Haniyeh said the attack outside the city of Hebron “brought back life to the path of resistance” against Israel and warned of more attacks in the Palestinian territory.

Monday’s shooting came just before the start of the weeklong Jewish holiday of Passover as families gather after sundown for the Seder meal. No one claimed responsibility for the attack.

Read more:Hamas praises shooting that killed Israeli man, wounded his wife and son - NY Daily News

Actually the above poster cares nothing about the dead bodies piling up in the Middle Eastm whether these bodies are Muslims, Jews or Christians. So tell us -- have you signed up to be a Dhimmi yet?

I assume that is a rhetorical personal attack.

But to answer you question I don't care enough to stand in front of a bulldozer destroying Palestinian families homes but do care enough not to spew the hatred mantra of neoconservative / Zionists. And I live in the U.S. So the religious laws I live under are Judeo-Christian.

Actually the above poster cares nothing about the dead bodies piling up in the Middle Eastm whether these bodies are Muslims, Jews or Christians. So tell us -- have you signed up to be a Dhimmi yet?

But to answer you question I don't care enough to stand in front of a bulldozer destroying Palestinian families homes but do care enough not to spew the hatred mantra of neoconservative / Zionists. And I live in the U.S. So the religious laws I live under are Judeo-Christian.

You forgot to mention the houses also housed terrorists involved in attacks against Israel.
It was part of the 'they kill us, we destroy their house' policy used to make suicide bombers think twice.

You forgot to mention the houses also housed terrorists involved in attacks against Israel.
It was part of the 'they kill us, we destroy their house' policy used to make suicide bombers think twice.

The Bulldozer was destroying Palestinian homes to build Israeli settlements.

The bulldozer was gewtting rid of landscapping which was hiding a tunnel that was used to smuggle in weapons to kill Israelis. So tell us -- have you ever concerned yourself with the other Americans killed by your newfound friends?

I wonder if this so called truth seeker is at present worrying about all the homes that have been destroyed in Syria during the last three years and the people having to sleep in tents as refugees in other countries. Let's hope that this so-called truth seeker never has to sleep in an unheated tent in the cold of winder like these people have had to do.

Death to Hamas and their helpers.
An update on the shooting of Baruch Mazrahi.

An article in The Economist, ”The final fizzling of negotiations,” contained the following sentence in reference to the murder of Baruch Mizrahi, fired on by a Palestinian terrorist on his way to a Passover Seder:

The next day a Palestinian gunman fired on cars on a nearby road restricted to settlers, killing one of them.

HonestReporting wrote to The Economist pointing out that:

Success: The Economist Corrects "Settler-Only Road" Error | HonestReporting

Wrong again as the bulldozer was destroying tunnel entrances that ran from gaza to Egypt. It was there at the request of the Egyptians because they are sick of hamas terrorists firing at aid convoys.

Forum List

Back