Who Are The Palestinains?

The original people of Palestine. Part of the Canaan society that Hebrews could not defeat when they invaded Palestine.
I assume you read the link, especially about the Assyrians, Babylonians and Romans, which is historically factual, and you still make those idiotic claims? That would put you in the category of 'Palestinan Shill'.

no.... learn history...

bedouins who started a war against the jewish population of israel.

there has never been a palestine... it was a designation given to judea by it's occupiers.
Why don't you learn a little history?

Palestinian's are the indigenous Arabs that have been living in that area for the last 2000 years.

The original people of Palestine. Part of the Canaan society that Hebrews could not defeat when they invaded Palestine.
I assume you read the link, especially about the Assyrians, Babylonians and Romans, which is historically factual, and you still make those idiotic claims? That would put you in the category of 'Palestinan Shill'.

My opinion is based on my own research not an Islamophobic website.

Israeli-Jews are the myth!

When and How Was the Jewish People Invented?

...the Diaspora was largely a myth – that the Jews were never exiled en masse from the Holy Land and that many European Jewish populations converted to the faith centuries later.

...many of today’s Israelis who emigrated from Europe after World War II have little or no genealogical connection to the land.

According to...historical analysis, they are descendents of European converts, principally from the Kingdom of the Khazars in eastern Russia, who embraced Judaism in the Eighth Century, A.D.

The descendants of the Khazars then were driven from their native lands by invasion and conquest and – through this migration – created the Jewish populations of Eastern Europe. Similarly...the Jews of Spain came from the conversion of Berber tribes from northern Africa that later migrated into Europe.
Talk about invented people!

So you researched the Islamophobia website Encyclopaedia Brittanica and Babylonians, Assyrian and Roman history was lying and wrong? Thanks, Bub, I can throw all my encyclopedia and reference books away as they are all lying trash.

What they refuse to understand or are simply incapable of understanding is that the indigenous Palestinians WERE JEWS! There were no Muslims at all until the 7th century AD, let alone Muslim Palestinians. Perhaps a few Jews converted to Islam during the Muslim invasion. However the overwhelming majority of Palestinians living in the land are just a bunch of land thieves for generations with no deeds whatsoever to the land they stole.

Israeli-Jews are the myth!

When and How Was the Jewish People Invented?

...the Diaspora was largely a myth – that the Jews were never exiled en masse from the Holy Land and that many European Jewish populations converted to the faith centuries later.

...many of today’s Israelis who emigrated from Europe after World War II have little or no genealogical connection to the land.

According to...historical analysis, they are descendents of European converts, principally from the Kingdom of the Khazars in eastern Russia, who embraced Judaism in the Eighth Century, A.D.

The descendants of the Khazars then were driven from their native lands by invasion and conquest and – through this migration – created the Jewish populations of Eastern Europe. Similarly...the Jews of Spain came from the conversion of Berber tribes from northern Africa that later migrated into Europe.
Talk about invented people!
Damn, I didn't know Ephriam and Manasseh were invented! Then I don't even exist? Wondered why I was feeling shitty lately.

no.... learn history...

there has never been a palestine... it was a designation given to judea by it's occupiers.

Palestinian's are the indigenous Arabs that have been living in that area for the last 2000 years.

So who was there prior to 2000 years ago?
Why did they leave?
Did they leave voluntarily?
Were they forced out?

I look forward to your answers.

So who was there prior to 2000 years ago?
I don't give a shit!

Why did they leave?
Don't give a shit about that, either!

Did they leave voluntarily?
Or that!

Were they forced out?
Or that!

I look forward to your answers.
I'm a white, Irish Catholic, from Long Beach, Ca.

Why should I give a shit about any of that?

So you researched the Islamophobia website Encyclopaedia Brittanica and Babylonians, Assyrian and Roman history was lying and wrong? Thanks, Bub, I can throw all my encyclopedia and reference books away as they are all lying trash.

Encyclopædia Britannica is a source that should be viewed with a grain of salt.

no.... learn history...

no....

what was the government of palestine?

who was it's head of state?

who were the trading partners of "palestine"?

what did "palestine" manufacture/export?

until you can answer those questions, you can feel free to keep your anti-semitic lies to yourself and don't bother posting to me.

mmmmmkay?

Palestinians are a myth, straight from the horse's mouth.

From text on Youtube page:

Just like "Saddam Hussein al-Tikriti" born in "tikrit iraq"
The family names(Nisbah نسبة) of Arabs who now occupy judea reveal their country of origin:
"Masri" OR "al-masri" =from Egypt ,Hamas member of Parliament in gaza, Mushir al-Masri (the word "masri" littelery means "the egyption" in arabic !).

"Khamis"= from Bahrain "Salem Hanna Khamis"
"al-ubayyidi" or "al-Obeidi"= from sudan "al-ubayyid"
"al-Faruqi"= Mosul iraq
"al-Araj" = Morocco,a member of the Saadi Dynasty "Hussein al-Araj"
"al-Lubnani" =the lebanese
"al-Mughrabi" = the Moroccan ("Maghreb" -- meaning "West" in Arabic, and usually referring to North Africa or specifically to Morocco) ,"Dalal Mughrabi"
"al-Djazair"=the Algerian
"al-Qurashi"=saudi arabia "clan of Quraish"
"al-azd" =yemen "Azd tribe"
"al-Yamani"= the Yemeni "Issam Al Yamani"
"al-Afghani" = the Afghan
"Al-Sidawi" = from "Sidon" lebanon
"Al-fayyumi" = from "Faiyum" egypt
"al-Hijazi" or "Hijazi" = present-day saudi arabia "Ahlam Higazi, a "Palestinian" artist from Hebron"
"al-Hindi" =the Indian "Amin al-Hindi"
"al-Tamimi" or "Tamimi" = from the tribe or clan of Banu-Tamim "Azzam Tamimi"
"Hamati" = from syria ( HAMA city)
"Omayya" = from saudi arabia "Banu Omayya tribe" "Omayya Joha" "palestinian artist" "
"Othman" = turkey
"murad" =yemen "murad tribe"
"Alawi" = from syria (minority religious group in syria)
"Iraqi" =from Iraq.
"halabi" =from aleppo syria
"Dajani"= from saudi arabia
"Mattar" = from YEMEN (the village of BANI Mattar)
"al-baghdadi"= from bagdad iraq.
"Tarabulsi"= Tarabulus-Tripoli, Lebanon.
"Hourani" =Houran Syria.
"Zubeidi"= from iraq "Zubeidi tribe" "Zakaria Zubeidi"
"al-Husayni" =saudi arabia.
"Saudi" =Saudi Arabia.
"Metzarwah"=egypt.
"Barda***********wil" ="salah bardawil" HAMAS legislator in gaza,egypt "bardawil lake" area
"nashashibi"= syria.
"Bushnak" =bosnia
"zoabi"= from iraq "Haneen Zoabi".
"Turki" =turkey "Daud Turki"
"al-Kurd" = kurdistan.
"Haddadins" = YEMEN descended from Ghassanid Christian Arabs.
"Arab Abu-Kishk" = Egypt.(Bedouins)
"Arab al shakirat" = Egypt (Bedouins)
"Arab al zabidat" = Egypt (Bedouins)
"Arab al aramsha" = Egypt (Bedouins)
"Abu Sitta" =In Arabic' Abu means father and sitta means six. Translated it actually means father of six. The Abu Sitta family primarily received this name because around the year 1700, a well known knight of the large Al-Tarabeen tribe always had six slaves (i.e. fedawyah, bodyguards), 3 on each side, with him. They were with him wherever he went, day or night. Hence the name "ABU SITTA." =Egypt (Bedouins) "Salman Abu Sitta "
"Nuba, Hebron" =founded by the "nuba people"
Even "Arafat", the most famous fakestinian and leader of the terrorist grup the  P.L.O, is not native to judea. He called himself a "Palestinian refugee" and claimed he was born in jerusalem ! BUT spoke
Arabic with Egyptian dialect. He was born in 1929 Cairo, Egypt. He served in the Egyptian army, studied in the University of Cairo, and lived in Cairo until 1956 !
Arafat's full name was Mohammed Abdel Rahman Abdel Raouf Arafat al-Qudwa al-Husseini.
"Al-Qudwa" tribe origin?

-Professor Azmi Bishara(Arabic: عزمي بشارة)-- a "palestinian arab"

"There is no "palestinian nation" !
when were there any Palestinians??? LOL
until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of "Greater Syria" another resent invention.
there is only an arab nation !
the word "palestine" its self is a colonial invention used by the romans in order to erase the jewish identity of judea and israel.
even the "Palestinian National Charter" recognizes all the jews living in the region prior to the 1948 war as "palestinians" !
its an intellectual fad, divorced from the concerns of uneducated people"

-Zuheir Mohsen (Arabic: زهير محسن)- top p.l.o member responsible for damur massacre.

"The "Palestinian people" does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a "Palestinian people".."

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, I didn't know Ephriam and Manasseh were invented! Then I don't even exist? Wondered why I was feeling shitty lately.
You always feel shitty when you're mean to me!
Billy, you should know we love you like family and only treat you like the autistic, mongoloid spastic you are and we aren't ashamed to be seen with you in public.

What do you base this on?

What do you base this on?

It's owner is a well known Zionist and supporter of Israel.

Forum List

Back