Who are the Israelis?

Who are the Israelis?

Do you see all Zionists as terrorists ?

Of course not.

Then why post this video

I thought it was interesting so I posted it FYI.

I started this thread for people to post Israelis they admire. It seems that there are none.

LIAR you started this thread so you could make RACIST ATTACKS ON THE JEWS

Who are the Israelis?

Of course not.

Then why post this video

I started this thread for people to post Israelis they admire. It seems that there are none.

Not true. I have made several pro Israel posts.

Of course not.

Then why post this video

Not true. I have made several pro Israel posts.

Must have been on your fantasy board as none have been seen on here

Tomorrow an israeli cruise ship docks here, I have spoken to a group of Taxi drivers who all agreed to charge fair level two (out of town) and make a donation to Palestinian charity's

Tomorrow an israeli cruise ship docks here, I have spoken to a group of Taxi drivers who all agreed to charge fair level two (out of town) and make a donation to Palestinian charity's

I've actually donated to Syrian charities.

*** OFF TOPIC ***
fanger, et al,

I sincerely hope that the taxi-drivers do not jeopardize their hack-license for pulling such a stunt.

Well thank you, a lot of Israeli Jews will be making a 50% donation to Palestine Tomorrow too
(COMMENT)

In most places, predatory and unscrupulous practices on unsuspecting tourists, will cost a suspension of the drivers privileges and a fine towards the company.

Most Respectfully,
R

Who are the Israelis?

Of course not.

Then why post this video

I've actually never seen Tinmore saying anything anti - Jewish. Trust me, I've been debating with him for a while now, he has nothing against Jews.

Israel informed and the
Well thank you, a lot of Israeli Jews will be making a 50% donation to Palestine Tomorrow too

Nope they are pre booking from non muslim firms. Israel's version of BDS that is not illegal and works very well.

European colonists and their offspring.
That would be the same definition for Americans, Australians right?
Military conquest was not illegal back then.

It was illegal in the 20th century.

Name the law that made it illegal and I will show that the UN, ICC and ICJ have ignored when ther muslims have conquered with military foece in the last 75 years

You mean like when Iraq conquered Kuwait by force?

Tinmore, is that how you justify not living in Scandinavia, but in America? By setting an artificial cut-off date? Don't get me wrong, I think it's OK that you and I are living here, especially since my parents were run out of Poland. But I'm not the one self-righteously and hypocritically going after Israelis 24/7.

Last edited:
So, because the Europeans colonized, committed genocide and ethnic cleansing in the Americas starting about 5 centuries ago, Americans of European background are self-righteous if they criticize Israel for attempting to do same thing?

Name the law that made it illegal and I will show that the UN, ICC and ICJ have ignored when ther muslims have conquered with military foece in the last 75 years
There is a whole list of international laws that were not around in 1492 or 1776.

Perhaps you should read up.

Forum List

Back